[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women like bald men? What do femanons think of bald guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1470680954266.jpg (152KB, 616x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470680954266.jpg
152KB, 616x960px
Do women like bald men? What do femanons think of bald guys?
>>
>>17814929
Not even once
>>
Sure but it depends on the guy's face
>>
Do you even lift bro?

If the answer is yes, then yes girls will like you if you're bald and have a goatee. Girls will think you're a badass like the Texas Rattlesnake himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin.
>>
If he's already physically good looking then yes.
>>
Typically not my thing, but shaving it all off is better than being patchy period.

Bald dudes remind me of my dad 2bh, think that's why they turn me off. (Freud you sick fuck, you were wrong)

>>17815089
kek this meme.
>>
File: 67676767.jpg (34KB, 548x974px)
67676767.jpg
34KB, 548x974px
Pic is me, taken about a week ago. Do I look bad? I don't know, you tell me. I think I pull it off, though
>>
>>17815160
>Do I look bald

Bait plz
>>
>>17815160
mm, heads a little awkwardly shaped.
But in all honesty I'm more concerned about dem wild caterpillars on your face.
>>17815168
Read again lol
>>
dated a bald guy once and didn't mind it. honestly his lack of hair was the least of my concerns
>>
>be me
>5"8'
>going to be bald by the time i'm 35
I pretty much have to get a hair transplant don't I?
>>
>>17814929
Boyfriend is bald and I think it suits him. He got more muscular, lost weight and shaved his head over the last 6 months and I definitely like it.

I don't like bald guys specifically, but some look good without hair.
>>
>>17815089
>>17815906
So basically you have to over compensate by being muscular to compete with regular guys with a full head of hair?
I'd honestly rather never date again if women are this shallow.
>>
>>17815941
Would you date a really hot chick if she was buzzcut? what if she was only average and had a buzzcut? some people can pull certain loooks faggot
>people
>people are shallow
>>
>>17815941
Not what I said at all.
I like my boyfriend now that he is getting fit and with a shaved head more than when he was obese with patchy hair.
I still dated him and was happy with him when he was fat and balding.
>>
Going bald is more or less the direct equivalent of getting saggy tits.
No, no one actually prefers it.
Yes, people tolerate/accept it because anyone sensible realizes that's just what happens with age.
The older you get, the less of an issue it will be, as everyone else will be bald/saggy too.
>>
Bald men can be sexy as fuck. Honestly, if you're a guy and you're balding then don't be afraid to shave it; it can be super attractive
>>
>>17815160
Honestly you are one of those guys who doesn't look good bald, actually not many men can pull it off.
>>
>>17815160
Holy shit mastermind! You're like a caricature of a bald man looking in a fun house mirror. Not that I can talk too much, the old scalp is getting mighty thin.
>>
>>17815160

Grow your beard out and start lifting.
>>
>>17815973
Just no.
>>
>>17816067
How so?
>>
Just be yourself. Women generally don't care about your hair.
>>
Hair is really important but so are cheekbones and jawline.

Hair is important to women when they are younger because they can afford to discriminate against bald guys because most people have hair.

At late twenties women don't care that much because more guys go bald.

Physical attraction is all comparative
>>
What about grey hair though? I'm 24 and there are some here and there already, my Dad went almost completely white in his 30s.
>>
>>17817004
Can be easily solved by dying. (Your hair, of course.)
But silver hair can be hawt
>>
>>17817004
White hair is hot as fuck.
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px)
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>17815941
> I'd honestly rather never date again if women are this shallow
Then don't date. Blow cocks at truck stops like your mom. At least you'll get some money for it.

Jesus, wtf do these faggots ask for advice, then say, "Nah, don't want to put in the effort" when they fucking get it?
>>
>>17815160
You're not ugly at all, but I think it looks bad.

Maybe grew a beard?
>>
>>17815973
it is true except the saggy tits you can hide in public the bald man is just a turn off
>>
>>17815954
I would not date any woman with a buzzcut to be quite honest.
>>
>>17817320
Wigs my dude
>>
>>17814929
>Do women like bald men?

Baldness is a gendered trait.
So, yes, they do- in the same way that they like bearded men.
>>
>>17815160
you're a perfectly normal looking dude. Seems like you'd be cast as a villain in something. I'm into it.
>>
>>17817513
and you call women shallow for preferring men with a full head of hair?

the answer, by the way, is that women (like men) have preferences that differ by the person. some chicks might not date bald men, but there are plenty that will. it's literally that simple.
>>
>>17815160
some skinny dudes let their toilet seat hair grow out and they seem happy enough.
>>
>>17817703
...what?
>>
>>17814929
No, a full head of hair is always sexier. It signals youth and virility.

>>17817591
Having erectile dysfunction is also a gendered trait. So is going through menopause. This is just blatantly wrong.
>>
>>17814929
>Do women like bald men?
No but I like Taengoo
>>
>>17817831
>Having erectile dysfunction is also a gendered trait

No, that example is sex-linked. A human cannot have ED without having a penis. I assume you are in disagreement with the feminist gynecological consensus about clitoral erections.
>>
Joe Rogan gets mad puss, step up your game
>>
>>17815160
Don't really understand the hate you're getting. You're hot
>>
>>17815941
As a short guy I totally hear you.

You gotta push past it and find women who like you for who you are. Only caveat is that if guys like us reject women over particular physical attributes we're just massive hypocrites ourselves.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.