[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I am still single?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8833.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8833.gif
416KB, 500x281px
I'm not ugly but let's say an average one. I'm not too talkative but I do talk and my sense of humor was not bad. I went out and/or partying alot,making out,exchange number etc but in the end still single af. Why? I can't understand.
>>
>>17814821
Life is shit.
>>
>>17814835
But I'm not. Depression maybe but not anxiety
>>
>>17814821

have you asked a girl to eb your girlfriend? being a man means constantly carrying the relationship. until you assert yourself as the boyfriend, they arent going to invest in you.

truth here tho OP, has any of these women seemed dateable?

actually, thats not the right word. has any of them made you feel special?
>>
>>17814883
>truth here tho OP, has any of these women seemed dateable?
I must say they were not 109% my type but I tried not too picky and dated them in the thought that chemistry would rise some day.
>actually, thats not the right word. has any of them made you feel special?
I second this. I never ever felt like that. Not someone made me feel special or extremely happy. Weird. I might have some disorder then? Like not able to love? I rarely feel the happiness even when I got the news from my dreams college or got the job I dreamed. Weird.
>>
>>17814933

one thing you need to do is realize that love / romance is not the same as being happy. at all. some would argue the two can be mutually exclusive.

you can be happy and be single. you can be in love and miserable. lots of parents are absolutely miserable in life but stay that way cuz what they do is best for the kids they love.

just because the women of recent years havent been loveable doesn't mean you cant love.

are you saying youve never really liked someone romantically? you never had a crush?

but yeah, the real question should always be, do you have anyone you have feelings for? cuz there is literally no reason to date without it.

we date becuase someone is special to us, they are worth dating. otherwise, whats the point?
>>
>>17814950
>are you saying youve never really liked someone romantically? you never had a crush?
Oh I did. I had crush on people. I thought about having sex with them etc but they were all married or in a relationship. Or will never love me back cause they are out of my league.

>but yeah, the real question should always be, do you have anyone you have feelings for? cuz there is literally no reason to date without it.
I love this person to the point that I cried every morning because I know we are never ever be a thing. This person left the country for good. And yeah, was in a relationship at that moment.

>we date becuase someone is special to us, they are worth dating. otherwise, whats the point?
I might doing it wrong cause sometimes m I don't even know if they're special to me and I still willingly do it, dated them then feel empty.
>>
>>17814821
Because you're sad and nobody likes to date sad people. Why would anybody want to date you knowing you depend on them for happiness? You're in a way leaching their energy off of them if you do this.

Find happiness in the single life, THEN you'll be ready for a relationship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.