[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 227x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 227x159px
My boyfriend went missing two weeks ago, when I say missing, I don't mean literally, he hasn't logged onto any social media nor messaged me, meaning that I haven't spoken to him in two weeks. This got me concerned, since he missed my birthday as well, which he looked more forward to than me. This got me worried, but I didn't think too much of it until my friend told me she has been blocked by him on every social media she had from him just a day ago at the time, which meant he was online. This pissed me off, in anger, I went to message him just to be notified I was blocked, I went to check on all my social media before realizing I was blocked too, I lived a few hour drive from his house, but I don't have a car to visit. A few weeks pass, I get a message from him. "(boyfriend name here) gave me his account, how do you feel about this (:?) I was officially shocked, after a few minutes of messaging this weirdo, I found it was a girl that has been interested in my boyfriend for some time, she made comments like "He should've been with me, I liked him more than you could ever." Which sounded cheesy and straight out of a horror movie, anyways, then it got strange. She was making claims that he was in jail for some shady stuff, which I wouldn't be surprised if he was, claimed he got pulled over and put in jail and stuff along those lines and said she didn't know where he was, after some talking she said that if I set her up with him, she'd let me talk to him, even though she was under the impression that him and I still dated, but she said clearly, "if you flirt with him, I will tell my brother he raped me".
mfw what the fuck is going on
probably should've added more detail, this post is a mess, what do?
>>
1. Call his parents and ask them what the fuck is going on
2. Inform them of the situation
2a. File missing persons report
3. Contact the police with the information that you have
4. Wait for shit to happen/move on.

Sounds like he's been trapped by a girl and she's threatening to falsify rape claims as a means of blackmail. That's illegal, and involving your bf's parents / the police will fix things.

Sorry you have to go through this matey. More details would be interesting / nice to have, though it doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>17814694
>>17814694
>>17814694
Thanks for the help, senpai. Here's some more details if needed, I'll try not to mention what I already have too much.

For the sake of my boyfriend, I'll use a fake name, which will be Jad.
Jad and I have dated previously, the first time we dated was roughly for a few weeks or could be months, I honestly don't remember since I have a short memory. Eventually, he messaged me saying he wanted to break up because he felt bad about moving on after his previous relationship, which was three months before we dated. We both moved on, no contact during the months we weren't dating until I got out of a relationship and we started talking again, eventually he said he wanted to get back together. We did, then he informed me of his past. He did illegal things, which I won't get into for his sake, as well as told me he was a lowkey fuck boy who has been flirting with plenty of girls because he was certain we wouldn't get back together. I was upset, but I didn't mind it because it was in the past. Everything was good, he got me early birthday gifts, which was a video game which I really wanted and some weeb sailor dress, which was more money than anyone has spent on me within the first two weeks of a relationship, he had money because of the things he did, as well as trying to give me large sums of money at once, which I declined. ($400+). all goes smoothly until he loses his internet from his roommate not paying it, and since his mother apparently took over 10,000 dollars from him just days after he offered me the money, he couldn't pay it. He doesn't come back for a week, then he gets internet for a good two days, all goes back to normal before he disappears out of nowhere. As I said, I was blocked everywhere after finding out, not a single word from him. He was changing his profile pictures on social media, only way that I knew it was still him, (con..)
>>
On his profile, it read "I didn't mean to leave so suddenly," along with the nickname I've given to him, that he never uses around anyone else. I knew it was him writing that, but I still wanted to move on because I felt hurt at the time, him leaving with no explanation was rude, I had no reason to worry anymore because I knew he was there, just not there with me. Then, I get the message from here which I already mentioned, this person who is on his profile changed the picture, the status, etc. After unblocking me on his account, the person on the account mocked me for not knowing where he was when he left, as well as bringing up him being in jail for driving without a license, and the last time anyone ever seen him was when he was doing something illegal at the person's house, which claims to be a person who knows my boyfriend in real life. Jad never brought up this person before, so I was confused. The things she told me (the person on the account) later were false, as she was trying to trick me for the sake of me leaving my boyfriend alone. Then, she claimed my boyfriend taught her how to hack (which I'll admit, he refused to help me so I have no idea how to do) and she hacked all his social media and she was the one who blocked me on his accounts. She then said if I convince him to date the person on the account, she'll let me talk to him, if I tried to help him or flirt with him, she'd make rape accusations and that's where I stopped talking to this person.
>>
Run away from all these people as fast as you can
>>
>>17814779

Real talk it's 100% time to cut off all contact. Objectively there's nothing beneficial that could come from this crazy fucking situation. Just hit the block button and move on with your life.

Might be hard because you still have feelings, but you don't need to bear the responsibility of navigating such a toxic situation.

I'm sorry this is happening.
>>
>>17814801
>>17814790
Thanks, anons. What I'm really concerned is that something will happen to him, that was my actually first initial thought. I didn't want to get him killed but I wasn't 100% sure if I understood the story enough to contact the police just to be wrong.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.