[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend (the first I got) is two years older than me, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fc_550x550_white.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc_550x550_white.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
My girlfriend (the first I got) is two years older than me, but she explain me many times she really loves me and I play an important role in his life because her ex (the first she had) cheat her
She says me I'm everything she was searching and I'm really feel glad of that but...

When I was child, I see how dad cheat mom with a woman of his work, she forgive him but always exist certain kind of insecurity from mom with Dad. I raise up watching all that and, sometimes, when gf don't answer the phone, messages don't come to her or she get out with their friends (womens) I feel something burning inside me, killing me

I said womens because she hates the people, she's not social and a exist two great points

1. we think the same things relationated with cheating; we see the cheating as the a real devil

2. she told me a lot of times she never be able of cheating me

How can I deal with anxiety?
In what point I should really feel scared

Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17814481
That's some broken ass English where are you from?
>>
>>17814588
excuse my english, I'm spanish
>>
File: 1417592006026.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1417592006026.png
120KB, 387x357px
>>
>>17814481
Get side girls and say you don't care if she cheats because you'll just leave her.

Or just tell her if she ever cheats you'll just leave and find someone better
>>
DIS INGLEESH ARE PAINFOOL
>>
First I'm going to rewrite your post so that you can see proper grammar and improve your English.

>My girlfriend (the first I have had) is two years older than me,and she explained to me many times she really loves me and I play an important role in her life because her ex (the first she had) cheated on her
>She says I'm everything she was looking for and I really feel glad because of that but...
>When I was a child, I see how my dad cheated on mom with a woman from his work, she forgived him but there always existd a certain kind of insecurity from mom with Dad. I grew up watching all that and, sometimes, when my gf doesn't answer the phone, messages don't get to her or she goes out with their friends (women) I feel something burning inside me, killing me
>I said women because she hates people (men?), she's not social and there exists two great points
>1. we think the same things about cheating; we see the cheating as really evil
>2. she told me a lot of times she could never be capable of cheating on me
>How can I deal with anxiety?
>At what point should I really feel scared?
>Thanks /adv/

Work on using past tense for your verbs. Your English is a little broken, but it's better than my Spanish. Keep it up and you'll be fluent in no time.

Now to answer your question: I think a big source of your anxiety comes from personal insecurity. Worrying about if she is going to cheat doesn't change if she will or not. All you can do is let go of the fear and realize if she does she's the bad one not you, and it isn't your fault, and that there will be other people in the world.

Control your fears anon. Work on your self confidence and self improvement. If you're happy with yourself as a person, even if she leaves your life you'll do just fine.
>>
>>17814724
>forgived
>>
>>17814724
Thanks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.