[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharing a bed with a cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473085801733.jpg (50KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1473085801733.jpg
50KB, 750x701px
I'll outline the problem and question real quick and then give some context.

I've shared the bed with my cousin a few times now after she's claimed she's had nightmares. Should I tell her parents or am I being paranoid?

>Finishing last year of studies in Australia where a number of family members live
>Have ended up babysitting my 10 year old cousin
>Unspeakably adorable. Aryan, glowing eyes, perfect amount of manners and mischief to make it never feel like a chore
>Because she's not a chore to be around I make the effort to not just sit in the guest room and work.
>Started watching movies with her namely, Spirited Away and Watership Down
>They creeped the fuck out of her to the point where I decided to just go with younger age group stuff
>So on both nights she slept in the guest room with me

I wanted to show her Lord of the Rings but her family is pretty straight laced so I figured the age rating thing might be a problem. I remembered those two films were creepy, but kid friendly so it felt perfect for 10. Clearly I was wrong.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17814479
Which LotR? The animations or the PJ films? I watched all of them at around 10 and don't recall having nightmares. Although, if she's getting freaked out over Spirited Away then I wouldn't recommend you let her watch LotR.
>>
>>17814479
>Unspeakably adorable. Aryan, glowing eyes, perfect amount of manners and mischief
That's not the best way to describe your 10 year old cousin, nor does the topic require her description at all unless you want us to tell how it went beyond "sharing a bed".
>>
>>17814542
It's people like this that make me sick of our culture, all he did was describe a child accurately and the first thing you assume is foul play, fuck off.
>>
>>17814550
not him but nothing wrong with wanting to defend and protect the defenceless.
>>
>>17814550
>>17814542
But he's right, there was absolutely no reason to describe the child's features.
>>
>>17814550
"My class mate is fucking cute, got small tits, green eyes, always smiling and wearing a short skirt with no panties ... how do I explain her the Bose–Einstein condensate?"
>>
>>17814542
>>17814565
I guess I hit a wrong note.

I meant it that she's a joy to be around and that it's not a matter of, "Who gives a fuck about this kid." A cute, well mannered kid, is much nicer to be around than a snotty obnoxious one.

But I admit, I probably should have said, "She's an awesome kid, so this is a good way to make money for me" or something, but that felt weirder.

>>17814536
The Peter Jackson one.

And it was No-Face that gave her the nightmares apparently.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.