[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my gf I want her to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160810-101544.jpg (849KB, 1433x1660px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-101544.jpg
849KB, 1433x1660px
I'll make this brief
>2.5yr relationship
>Everything is perfect except this 'problem'
>I've already attempted to get her to diet and go to the gym with me. At first she did but for the past few months she finds every excuse not to go so I've just been going by myself. She also went back to eating how she used to
>I'm getting fit and feel great but I really want her to do the same

Is there any way to go about this or do I just have to accept that I'm becoming less and less attracted to her? The last thing I want to do is body shame her/make her feel bad about herself, which is why I haven't said anything explicit yet. The diet and exercise thing was done under the pretext that I wanted to get fit and I wanted her to be my gym partner.
>>
>>17814427

unfortunately unless you flat out lie about you're inevitable break up she will feel body shamed and bad baout herself. and even then unless shes retarded she'll know the truth.

you can try agian but there is no magical option that will help her see the light of day.

the healthy approach is telling her you want both of you to get better, not just for each other, but for yourselves. and if she can't stick with it, you're afraid for your future together.

but it will likely lead to a fight mate.
>>
Tell her that you're interesting in joining the gym and you want her to be your partner. I don't think there's an easy way to tell her to go on a diet.
>>
>>17814436
>the healthy approach is telling her you want both of you to get better, not just for each other, but for yourselves. and if she can't stick with it, you're afraid for your future together.

I have to leave out the last part though. I would feel like such a shithead giving an ultimatum to the tune of "slim up or I'll dump you" - I just want her to get in shape and have more confidence in herself. I admit it's mostly for selfish reasons, but regardless, I know she would feel better about herself. She has always been self conscious about her weight so that makes things even harder

>>17814475
I can see you didn't read my post but I appreciate your advice nonetheless
>>
>>17814427
Stop being a bitch and tell her that she's fat and you don't like fat bitches,

Cucks the days...
>>
>>17814427
>How do I tell my gf I want her to lose weight?

Blunty and directly
For Example
You have to lose some weight you're fat.
>>
Anon, here's the thing: she knows she's overweight. She's definitely figured out that her weight might make her less attractive to you.
Telling her might drive the point home, but it's not going to be a surprise. Regardless, there's no nice way to tell her, and she will definitely be upset.
Honestly, you might have to choose between getting used to it or moving on.
>>
My boyfriend told me he wanted me to lose weight directly, so I lost weight. I gained a shit load of weight in college and he was right, I needed to lose it. Tell her directly but don't be rude about it.
>>
>>17814427
nothing will make her want to lose weight more than telling her directly that you want her to lose weight. the harsher you are, the more insecure she'll become so chose your words wisely op. you don't want to fuck a piggy but you don't want to make her bulimic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.