[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 1480617089807.png (541KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1480617089807.png
541KB, 609x607px
My 2 best friends are going to prison for the next 10 years. How do I support them?
>>
>>17814362

visit them as often as you can, send them letters monthly, check up on their families and offer support to their mothers and siblings, be the figure that is missing from their family, And in general be an overall stand up guy. Doing this will have you known as a brilliant friend and overall reliable man. hang in there bud
>>
>>17814362
With minimal effort, just send a care package every few months. Have it full of sweets and chocolates, a good book and 20$. This is if you care for their well being.

If you really love them, pretend to rob a bank, get napped, and squad up in that bitch.
>>
Context?
>>
File: s.png (35KB, 163x170px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
35KB, 163x170px
>>17814362
>supporting criminals
>>
File: pordoggo.jpg (49KB, 479x370px) Image search: [Google]
pordoggo.jpg
49KB, 479x370px
>>17814362

You ever seen prison break?
>>
>>17814362
>tattoo the prison's floor plans on your body
>pretend to rob a bank
>break em out
>>
>>17814362

in california people are only doing like 15% of their sentence for non violent crimes apparently.

so there is that. the best thing you can do is be willing to help them during their probation. its REALLY hard to get started out of prison.
>>
What was the crime?
>>
>>17814362
Tell them they are scum and you don't want to see them again. Must have done something pretty fucked up to get 10
>>
>>17814507
Don't you get that for drug related shit in the land of the free?

>>17814375
>>17814381
/thread
>>
>>17814362
a shitload of antidepressents and gifts
>>
>>17814362
Help them find a job when they get out of prison.
>>
>>17814362
Make new friends before you become the 3rd
>>
>>17814449
They molested a 12 year old

>>17814406
That's good to hear. Maybe they'll be out in 2-3 years. I will try to support them out of prison but offering a place to live
>>
File: creampie.gif (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
creampie.gif
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17814362
put some money on their books and visit.
i hope they like cream pies !
>>
>>17814520
>Don't you get that for drug related shit in the land of the free?

No idea, I'm in Australia, and to get ten you pretty much have to kill and rape a child
>>
>>17814627
t. Dennis Ferguson
>>
>>17814569
>They molested a 12 year old
Excuse me?
>>
>>17815016
>>17815016
They didn't know she was 12. I saw her facebook and she's very mature for her age
>>
>>17814362
Break them out
>>
>>17815033
I mean... I'm 21 today. Back when I was 12, girls looked 15 max. How the fuck can a 12 year old girl look 21???????
>>
>>17815040
I don't know. Something in the water I guess. They could have gone down for rape but they pleaded down. They did the right thing there and I should support them in prison
>>
>>17815043
>gangbanging a kid
>the right thing
I kek'd.
>>
>>17814569

Fuck them then. To blatantly damage a child's well being in anyway is unforgivable. And I'm not sure if you're even aware, but inmates hate people who mess with children. I say drop them from your life.
We as a society have to draw lines somewhere. It's definitely possible to be rehabilitated, but the act is unforgivable.
>>
>>17815052
>but inmates hate people who mess with children
I'll let them know this. I can be their voice on the outside if they have a hard time

>It's definitely possible to be rehabilitated, but the act is unforgivable.
They are pretty remorseful about the whole thing. I think they will change for the better in prison
>>
>>17815060
They better pray they get put in one of those special places for kiddie diddlers otherwise they are going to get fucked up.
>>
>>17815060
they're not remorseful. they're sorry that they got caught and convicted.
>>
>>17815064
I hope so. They're not bad people. They made a really bad mistake

>>17815087
No they owned up to it.
>>
>>17815064
This. They're gonna get rekt by the other inmates
>>
>>17815064
>>17815090

This times a million. Let them rot. Of course they're remorseful--it's because they're in denial. You're in as much denial as they are. A fucking mistake? What the fuck?You said that they "somehow" molested her? You're as degenerate as they are if you think that way; vying for excuses. Have you no idea what that girl is going through now because of your useless friends? All they did was eat, shit, do drugs, and rape a kid. Now they're doing all of that, except now they're in jail, and will pay dearly for it.

>>17815060
>I'll let them know this.
What sort of rock have you been living under? This is common knowledge for anyone who has even seen or heard something about inmate life.
>>
>>17815098
>What sort of rock have you been living under?
I thought that stuff was myth. Don't the guards have to protect them? What if they get severely assaulted, won't the prison get in trouble?
>>
OP here. I just left the gym I wasn't here. They aren't pedos, they broke into a gun store and got caught selling the guns.
>>
>>17815104
There are literally prisons in this country where the guards stopped showing up and the prison deteriorated into anarchy where the inmates wander around. While I obviously cannot speak to the quality of a specific prison, guards are almost always vastly outnumbered and cannot be bothered to protect everyone. It is only in supermax prisons where serial killers, terrorists, traitors, enemies of the state, etc., are under constant guard
>>
>>17815117
>They aren't pedos, they broke into a gun store and got caught selling the guns.
10 years for that sounds damn excessive. Did they use force on someone?
>>
>>17815090
>no they're not sorry they got caught
>because they owned up to it

no. they owned up to it to get a softer sentence. they owned up to it because they had to.

if they could could get away with it, they would have. but they were backed into a corner and did what they had to for self preservation.

that doesn't make them good people, or remorseful.

stop defending pedophiles.
>>
File: oh wow lol.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow lol.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>17815033
>they didn't know she was 12
Yeah, your friends are pedophiles. They knew damn well she was young.
>>
>>17815137
>stop defending pedophiles.
They're not attracted to children, this girl was mature looking
>>
>>17815142
>>17815137
see >>17815117
>>
>>17815146
Oh. So they planned to commit armed robbery and/or murder. Wonderful friends you got there OP.
>>
>>17815150
No burglars they went in when no one was there. They mostly got time for selling them.
>>
>>17815150
Maybe they just wanted to sell/trade the guns to get drugs... Way to be judgemental...
>>
>>17815129
They were facing life. And they didn't do anything violent, they have priors.

Shit sucks man. I opened a business and had them working for me it looked like they finally got their shit together.
>>
>>17815184
>>17815188
Yeah, so they sold illegal weapons to god knows who to commit serious crimes with. Great. Hope they get charged as an accomplice to whatever murders those guns cause
>>
>>17815193
OK.
>>
>>17815193
That's pretty much how any gun show works, only that the weapons are legal.

They guys obviously committed a crime by robbing someone and there is no sweet talking it but simply stealing and selling shit is only a crime with monetary consequences for the victim. It's a dumb/greedy thing, not a malevolent one that deserves somebodies live getting ruined.

>>17815190
>they have priors.
Ah, that explains it. Though at least it's 10 years with chance of lowering it with good behavior and shit?
>>
>>17815214
Do gun shows not have to follow the basic laws regarding registering the gun? If not then holy fuck I hate this country. Might as well just hand them to any criminal that wants em.

Regardless, they are being extremely reckeless and irresponsible and are most definitely selling them to people who intend to use them for serious crimes. Nobody goes and buys an unregistered stolen gun from 2 druggies without intending to use it for murder/assault.
Buying from a gun show is one thing, you can be a good responsible person and buy from a gun show. You cannot be a responsible person buying from Johnny heroine who just robbed a gun store.
>>
>>17815214
Naw solid 10 in the federal system. They're going to move all over the country.

>>17815242
Ok
>>
>>17815242
You're talking mostly out your ass, you obviously have no idea how the world works and you're spouting NatGeo memes
>>
>>17815270
>Mostly
so I've got some truth eh.

I mean, can you seriously tell me a good responsible gun owner not looking to use their gun to commit crimes will buy a stolen unregistered gun off a couple kids?

I'm not even anti gun. Just anti morons getting their hands on guns without anyone knowing and using them to rob or kill people. And punk kids stealing guns to sell to those wackjobs are scum.
>>
>>17815302
K
>>
>>17815016
Kek
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 280x200px
>>17815305
Cool, glad you understand.
>>
>>17815242
>Do gun shows not have to follow the basic laws regarding registering the gun?
That's their biggest appeal. Although being a private person is usually enough (might be different in some states)

>Nobody goes and buys an unregistered stolen gun from 2 druggies without intending to use it for murder/assault.
Not necessary. The price for stolen shit tends to be a lot lower too, specially if it comes from amateurs who want to get rid of the goods as soon as possible, so the buyers might be more about value for money than crime.

Besides, real criminals like cartel members actually tend to send out people (third party) to buy from a gun store, since they want new, fancy shit. And tons of criminals actually have a legal gun either way.

>Just anti morons getting their hands on guns without anyone knowing and using them to rob or kill people.
Good luck with that in Murica. Try to suggest adjustments to laws and you get the MUH RIGHTS brigade all over you.
>>
>>17815325
Well in my book you aren't a fine upstanding citizen if you buy stolen guns just for a cheaper price. You're just a criminal yourself.
And I'm not talking about drug cartel or anything like that, I'm tallking about the dindus deciding to live the thug life and going out robbing places so they can pretend to be a crip. Or the disgruntled teenager wanting to columbine their high school. Or the angry redneck going postal on his shitty job.
>Try to suggest adjustments to laws and you get the MUH RIGHTS brigade all over you.
I know. A man can dream. All I have to say is if you're a good fine upstanding citizen owning a legal gun for legal purposes, then you shouldn't have anything to fear with these laws. So what if you have to get a background check? Don't be a fucking criminal and you can have your gun. So what if you have to take (god forbid) a safety course and get a license saying you know how to operate the gun. For fucks sake we have to spend 2-3 years to get your damn drivers license.
>>
>>17815341
K
>>
>>17815341
>pretend to be a crip
Is it okay if they don't pretend because they actually are a full blown crip?
>Or the disgruntled teenager wanting to columbine their high school. Or the angry redneck going postal on his shitty job.
All these kids got their guns legally fromna parent or stole it from them. Kys.
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
>>17815356
kek yeah sure.
And yeah, I know that, but it's another method they could get em. And that was only one example of people getting guns illegally that they shouldnt have.

So you know, you first. You've probably already got the gun so it should be pretty easy. Pop that bad boy in your mouth and pull buddy.
>>17815352
K
>>
>>17815341
>Well in my book you aren't a fine upstanding citizen if you buy stolen guns just for a cheaper price.
Not upstanding for sure if you know it's stolen but that's not always easy to tell. OP said the guys worked for him before, so they are probably relatively presentable and could come off as people who sell stuff because they don't need it anymore.

>I'm tallking about the dindus deciding to live the thug life and going out robbing places so they can pretend to be a crip.
That's possible but wouldn't most get it from their usual suppliers and not two random guys? Unless someone clearly states and intend to do crime or obviously appears that way, it's not fair to accuse the sellers, be it a gun store or two robbers. The dumb laws aren't their fault.

>Or the disgruntled teenager wanting to columbine their high school. Or the angry redneck going postal on his shitty job.
These types usually do it legal, unless the kids are too young, and then they usually get it from parents.

> then you shouldn't have anything to fear with these laws
BUT THE GUBERMENT WANTS TO PUT ME ON A WATCHLIST.

Though from what I read, the public, and most gun owners actually seem cool with more reasonable laws, it's a loud minority that does all the bitching. Loud minority with a decent financial backing that is.
>>
>>17815359
Do you think those autistic spergs who go on killing sprees who don't have the confidence to talk to a girl is going to go to the hood and talk to some fucking junkies selling guns? Fucking no. Imagine that fucking kid who wrote his manifesto about women going to Compton to buy an assault rifle from a crip.

No. It hasn't happened. Kys. They ALL got them legally or from their parents.
>>
>>17815369
http://time.com/4367592/orlando-shooting-gun-store-owner/

The shit is so fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>17815368
I didn't catch the bit about them working for the gun store.
Still, I cannot see why anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy from anyone without checking if they're legit first. Even if I knew they worked for a gun shop, I would never just buy off them off the book outside the shop. If they were selling the guns out of the shop, pretending they're doing all the proper shit, and just pocketing the money, that might be one thing. Still, doesn't change the fact that they deserve to rot in jail for the potential of selling to someone known to be dangerous.
>it's not fair to accuse the sellers
> then they usually get it from parents.
Unpopular opinion, but I feel if you're stupid enough to sell a gun or not keep them out of your suicidal kids hands, you should be held accountable. There's no excuse for that shit in my book, follow the law, keep yourself and others safe. If your gun is lost or stolen and you don't report it as soon as you find out its gone, I think you're at least morally responsible for the trouble it causes. Legally I know that in particular would be hard to prove, but whatever. The kids thing, fuck no. If you leave your guns lying around in such a way your psychopath kid can easily grab one and shoot the girl who turned him down to the prom, you're responsible for your shit little kid.
FFS, if you are already a damn criminal yourself, stealing guns, why the fuck not slam em with more time when their stolen gun kills a bunch of people. They're responsible for that happening by stealing and selling the guns.
Thats just me though.
>>17815369
Ok so what about the dindus and the disgruntled adults wanting to bypass the wait period to shoot up their job. You're focusing on ONE thing I said there mate.
>>
File: cute girls are laughing at you.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls are laughing at you.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>17815369
Also, kys. With a gun lol
>>
>>17815452
>I didn't catch the bit about them working for the gun store.
Well say there would be. Even do all the legal procedure and sell it unknowingly to a criminal because he passed; would they still be at blame?
Obviously it's different with them but unless they knowingly sold it to obvious criminals, slapping extra shit on the seems excessive. Although it's obviously hard to tell with the info we got. If the guys were involved in more violent stuff before it's different to small time idiots who upgraded from drugs to guns.

>Still, I cannot see why anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy from anyone without checking if they're legit first
Price. If I saw someone selling a new Macbook for 700 bucks, I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about the rest. (Although not the best example given how stolen electronics are easy to trace back)

>If your gun is lost or stolen and you don't report it as soon as you find out its gone, I think you're at least morally responsible for the trouble it causes.
>you leave your guns lying around in such a way your psychopath kid can easily grab one and shoot the girl who turned him down to the prom, you're responsible for your shit little kid.
Agree with all that. It's clearly a cause of being a shithead gun owner.
>>
>>17815104
>Guards protecting inmates
>>
>>17815482
Again I don't think price is enough for any good person (who deserves the right to a gun) would go get one without thinking just because it was a sick deal. If you just buy guns willy nilly without careing where it came from or who you're buying it off of, I don't think you're responsible or smart enough to own a gun period. A macbook is one thing, a weapon capable of decent damage and destruction is another. Thats not why it was a bad example, so some dudes computer got stolen. Yeah that sucks, he can go buy another one though. Someones gun get stolen, that stolen gun kills a mother and 2 kids. You can't just buy their lives back.

Right, like I said, I got nothing against gun owners, got a few friends and neighbors I'd trust my life with who own em. But I know they're good with them and keep them out of harms way. I'm actually all for conceal and carry because I think if you have a gun for self defense, you SHOULD have it on your person 24/7. That way you're protected all the time, and you know exactly where it is at any given point in time, and know it's not being used improperly by your dumbshit kids or anyone else. You'll also know immediately if/when it goes missing.
If you have guns for other purposes (collectors, hunting, whatever) then it should be properly locked up and secure when not in use.
>>
>>17815482
>>17815538
Also, like I said, if it were the case of Johnny Getagun walks into the reputable licensed gun store, purchases a gun from an employee who assures them they've done everything right, but then the employee just pockets the money and reports the gun as stolen, then no. The customer is not at fault. However if johnny getagun walks into the store, buys a gun, then turns around and starts firing at pedestrians, the guy selling the gun illegally should get slammed with that, regardless of if he knew what johnny was gonna do with it. He sold the weapon illegally, he's responsible.
On the flip side, if the employee sells the gun legally, does everything right, and johnny still shoots up a church or something, then no the seller is not at fault. They did everything right. It's only when they're being sold illegally should the already criminal get slammed with extra charges. Make them think twice about selling illegal fire arms, less they get charged with accomplice to murder on top of the theft.
>>
>>17814569
>They molested a 12 year old
Why? For what reason?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.