[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 34

File: ycog7Rjgi.jpg (65KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
ycog7Rjgi.jpg
65KB, 1000x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off

Old Thread:
>>17809088
>>
No More Excuses Anon. I wanna know what's going on. Did you do it?
-Just Do It Anon
>>
File: commit sudoku.jpg (31KB, 560x398px) Image search: [Google]
commit sudoku.jpg
31KB, 560x398px
Both genders,

I'm almost certain I'm getting rejected/friendzoned tonight.

Is it better to be honest and say I'm not looking to be friends? Or should I put on a face and agree, but ghost her on social media? We work together but only see each other once a week, if that matters.
>>
File: IMG_3687.jpg (73KB, 760x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3687.jpg
73KB, 760x488px
Girls, what makes you want a guy in bed? I want my girl to worship me and my cock.
>>
File: 1475551215163.jpg (49KB, 436x467px)
1475551215163.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
I caught up with an old classmate from my previous degree. I havent seen her for almost 3 years.

And she mentioned a few times that shes just come off a "bad breakup"

Would this be considered as hinting?
Or if it is would it be a red flag? (Baggage etc)
>>
>>17814462
I'd see it as more of "I'm not looking for anything other than friendship".
>>
Girls; I was asked as a date to a gala of her sorority. I really like her. How would you like to be treated on such an event? I don't want this to end as a missed opportunity, as I genuinely like her, nor do I want to come across as too clingy. I don't have that much experience in seducing/taking initiative
>>
>>17814471
seconded
>>
>>17814440
DOn't beg, don't do anything pathetic, just tell her you can't be friends right now because of how you feel about her. then ghost her

the best that can happen is you move on while ghosting her or she realizes she missed out on something good

make sure her last image of you isnt a begging little cunt

at work be all business but don't be cold either. try to avoid her.
>>
>>17814361
>Brandon
He probably an hero by now, RIP.
>>
>>17814459
>I want my girl to worship me
So do they, then what?
>>
>>17814440
Ghosting is dumb. I'd just be honest and say you want some space right now, its generally the most diplomatic option and doesn't burn bridges if you change your mind in the future.

>>17814541
Pretty sure only copycats were posting after the first year or so of it.
>>
Met my gf on Okcupid. Six months later, after i love you's and everything, she still has her profile up. She updates it rather frequently.

What do I do?
>>
>>17814607
Maybe she's still unsure of whether she wants to settle with you.

Talk to her about it. If she gets defensive, something's fishy.
>>
>>17814541
The dude either had legit problems or was some college student trolling us for a thesis paper.
>>
Question for guys, from a guy. Over the last year my penis has pretty much become super sensitive. I can barely last a minute with my fiance. We have been together for seven years and this has never happened until recently. I have to keep stopping like every 30 seconds just to keep from busting. Any input on what could have happened? I used to hammer her pussy for hours but now it's been reduced to 15-20 minutes with all the previously mentioned repeated stopping.
>>
>>17811822
Depends, playfully grabbing my body or spanking me is okay as long as we're alone and in a good mood. I would like it, but I wouldn't like him to do it if I express that I don't want that at a particular time.

>>17811679
I don't
>>
if i'm 5'8 should I just kill myself femanons?
>>
File: Egg on my face.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Egg on my face.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
>>17814487
Don't worry, I would never do something as stupid as to beg or cry over this. It's just another girl.
I definitely can't be friends with her, but if she asks why, I'll give my reasons and suggest we can remain civil for the sake of work.

>>17814571
I really have no purpose in following her on social media or hanging out with her if all she wants is friendship. That's not what I'm looking for at this point in my life. I'll be polite and honest about it, but there's no point in leaving bridges if there's no future.
>>
>>17814673
5'9 male here.

Height doesn't mean shit, anon. Get yourself a short girl if you're that insecure though.
>>
>>17814723
I blame /fit/ for the insecurity part
>>
How do you tell if something is a date or just hanging out?
>>
File: bruh seriously.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bruh seriously.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>17814755
Let me start by saying that the hair-splitting that our generation has done with these two labels pisses me off.

But to answer you, it depends on how they asked, and what it is you two are doing/where you're going.
>>
File: 1469144057805.jpg (29KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
1469144057805.jpg
29KB, 491x368px
>go out with a girl from work a few times recently
>I let her know I'm interested
>she says she likes me as a friend and thinks that it could go somewhere, but she doesn't have the time to focus on another person
>I get the hint, don't contact her for 3 weeks
>she texts me on Thanksgiving saying that, if it's okay with me, she would like to get lunch next week
>I see the message the next day and say sure, what day were you thinking?
>she never replied

So I was annoyed, but assumed she just changed her mind. The thing is, I saw her at work the same day I replied and the day after that and she didn't act weird or anything. She was even kind of flirty by teasing me, trying to slap something out of my hand, and smiling at me when she talked to me. But I didn't want to look desperate by asking about going out again so I never said anything about her text and neither did she.

Now I regret not just asking her if she still wanted to do something in person, but if she really wanted to follow through wouldn't she have texted my by now? Should I have asked then? Would it be weird to ask her about going out another time when I see her next?
>>
Does cosplaying as a loli turn guys on?
>>
>>17814781
>>she says she likes me as a friend and thinks that it could go somewhere, but she doesn't have the time to focus on another person

Abort, anon. Now.
Even if she asks you to hang out again, it's just as friends. don't bother with her unless she's genuinely interested in something romantic.
>>
>>17814459
>I respect him greatly
>We're in love with each other
>Both have high sex drives
>He plays my body like a damn fiddle
>His cum tastes gud
>>
>>17814780
>But to answer you, it depends on how they asked, and what it is you two are doing/where you're going.
Asked by text and seeing a movie.
>>
>>17814844
>Asked by text
ffs
>Seeing a movie
FFS

Nah, it's a hangout.
>>
>>17814626
Jack off a few hours before
>>
>>17814803
Yeah, when she messaged me I knew right away not to get my hopes up for anything, but I was thinking maybe we would talk about it at lunch.
>>
>>17814868
Not the solution I'm looking for, but thanks.
>>
>>17814875
Fine, numbing condoms
>>
So, both for girls/guys:

I've been seeing this girl I met on the internet for a handful of months, she's mostly been coming over to cuddle and fool around once in a while and we've been texting everyday (mostly long ones). Last time I saw her I started a short "what are we talk", and she kind of classified us as a "friends with benefits, but not really" scenario.

The problem is I've caught feelings for her and don't know whether to tell her or just keep doing our thing. I'm not even in the right place for anything more right now, but our interaction isn't really like a FWB-ish situation even though that's what she classified it as. I'm just confused whether to fess up or not and when.
>>
>>17814877
I hate you. I'm not so much worried about preventing it, more or less wondering why it didn't set in until I'm almost thirty.
>>
>>17814793
Yes, but only if you have the body. If you don't, look for guys with humiliation fetishes especially if you're insecure, that shit is so cash.
>>
Girls

This isn't me, but I have a very similar body type so I'm curious. Assuming he has a good personality. Would you date or fuck him? Or is he too unattractive? >>17814108
>>
File: images.jpg (30KB, 502x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30KB, 502x271px
Okay so let's say my girlfriend broke my heart, it's been 6 months and I'm in a nice city with my friends for the weekend and I'm hoping to see what I can make of it.

Girls: How do I take you home? What do you want to see from a guy at a club or at a bar? Should I start dancing with you? I don't want to be an unsolicited cunt I don't agree with it in the first place plus I don't want to be a creep but I mean how does it start then? Should I be the one to just dance and a girl approaches me? I don't know the first thing about this whole fucking process.
>>
>>17814825

What if he doesn't last very long? Can this be compensated for or is it a fundamental?
>>
>>17814626
Please respond
>>
>>17815185

Um, well I'm not qualified to answer your question because I've only had sex once, and that was 5 years ago.... but maybe you're so in love with her or just so into/excited with her you can't hold your load?
>>
>>17814440
Nah, be real. If you aint interested, you aint interested.
>>17814459
Well, that mentality alone already gets me going. I'm a sub, and I generally get off to my guy getting off so I focus on him.
However I still like getting mine too of course, especially if he's really cocky about it. Like, make me beg for it. My dude taking pride in getting me off is a plus too, like it gives him an ego boost or something. Idk.
>>17814462
Depends on the context I guess. She could be dropping hints she wants to rebound with you, but she can also be dropping hints she's not interested in dating right now. Given the use of the word "bad" I'd be more likely to guess the latter.
Hell, she could also be trying to play at "I wanna fuck you but not date you" too. Only she knows.
Regardless, if you're interested in dating her, do not do so until you're both certain she's over the ex or you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>17814607
Uh, thats a huge red flag. It'd be one thing if she just forgot to take it down, but if shes still updating that obviously means she's still keeping her options open.
Are you absolutely certain your relationship is what you think it is? Did you verbally confirm you are monogamous?

Honestly, I'd talk to her about it if you haven't already. If it bothers you (it would bother me), tell her that, ask her why she's still updating if shes serious about you.
Idk maybe she just likes the quizzes or something. Still though, it'd be deal breaking for me if my dude didn't delete his.

Also keep in mind, relationships that start online are 3 times more likely to fail. Just food for thought.
>>
>>17814673
>Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>but complexes are always a turn-off.
>complexes are always a turn-off.
>always
>>
>>17815224

>Also keep in mind, relationships that start online are 3 times more likely to fail. Just food for thought.

Not that anon, but Why is this? I'm genuinely curious
>>
Girls

When you are horny, are already wet and have access to a naked man, what do you want him to do to you first? What urge do you have the most?

getting oral? Rubbing your clit? Normal PiV fucking?
>>
File: 1478761689892.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1478761689892.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>17815056

Do you want to know the secret to picking up women for one night stands?

The ones that would go home with you show up there because they want to get fucked. There are the RARE elusive girls who go home with a guy not expecting to but 999 times out of 1000 she's there drinking and dancing and flirting because she wants someone to take her home.

The approach doesn't really matter, all you have to do is sustain being charming and funny for however many hours it takes until the bars close. Once the place closes, you ask her if she wants to have drinks back at your place. Thats it, man.

I've done this a thousand times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt but its not complicated. Don't overthink it.

Find a girl. Find a way to say something to her, whichever way feels most comfortable to you. Make her laugh, pay attention to her. When its time to go home, invite her to a place with a bed. Thats it.
>>
>>17815245

Why take home and have sex with a random person you only met hours before?
>>
>>17815233

Always take "studies" with a grain of salt. This was a survey of 4000 couples in the UK. Although 4000 is a large test group there are just as many studies in different areas that show relationships that start online last longer.

Studies can be very indicative of trends when compared in large numbers but don't take the word of just one.
>>
>>17815250

>Why take home and have sex with a random person you only met hours before?

Because I think its fun, doofus.
>>
>>17815261

It just seems kind of gross to just take someone you only met hours before and swap and get covered in each other's body fluids..
>>
>>17815261

Do you have an emotional bond with these people or do you use her as a warm meat hole hand substitute?
>>
>>17815233
A couple reasons, here's an article on it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11124140/Couples-who-met-online-three-times-more-likely-to-divorce.html
>"Furthermore the breakup rates for both marital and non-marital romantic relationship were found to be higher for couples who met online that couples who met through offline venues."
They say that it gives people unrealistic standards, make dating too focused on superficial matters such as looks and such. Take that as you will, I for one believe it's ok to have superficial standards, we all do. But I can see where they're coming from, I've in the past overlooked some visual flaws in my past bfs in favor of their personality. However, online dating fosters this mentality of "If their looks aren't perfect I'm not going to even get to know them"
They also went into how the "matching algorithms" online dating sites use is not only a load of shit, but it stops opposites from attracting/meeting.
I read somewhere too, can't find the source though, that a lot of people who use online dating are more likely to jump ship at the slightest problem in the relationship because they know how easy it is to get back online and find something new.

I've got my own personal theories as well, but they aren't backed by any data just personal experience.
here's the study if you wanna look at it
http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/cyber.2014.0302?journalCode=cyber
>>
>>17815237
Touch me all over. I live for the tease, the stripping, the soft sensual touches.

And if I'm being honest, clothed grinding/making out is the best part of sex for me. I don't do much for direct stim of my clit, and penetration is far from pleasurable (just something i do for his sake). But the bump and grind in foreplay before the clothes come off, unf. I can cum 3 times in a row off that alone.
Shame, because dudes always seem to skip over it as fast as possible. Seems kinda juvenile I guess, I understand. But I live for every second of it.
>>
>>17815224
There are do many different ways to start a relationship online. You can start talking to someone that Facebook suggests because he/she knows people you know, it can be a Tinder date that you just started talking to, it can be someone you met on a website and talked to a lot before starting a relationship, it can be someone that you meet in person straight away so it becomes a relationship offline very quickly...
I doubt they all are more likely to fail because they started online. Plus come on its 2016, all relationships are likely to fail.
>>
>>17815268

>It just seems kind of gross to just take someone you only met hours before and swap and get covered in each other's body fluids..

Well, then don't do it. I think its fun, so I do it. I don't do it every weekend but when I meet a beautiful stranger who I think is cute and we hit it off, sure, I'll take her home.

Honestly, most of the one night stands I've had haven't been "true" one night stands. They've mostly been friends of friends, acquaintances, bar staff I've gotten friendly with, maybe cute girls around town I don't know well but have had my eye on for awhile.

Its actually quite rare that I meet someone for the very first time and take her home that night.

>>17815272

Obviously not. I've just met them. I don't have a problem separating emotional bonds from sex. Sex is fun, so when I want to do it I do it. Doesn't mean that I don't care about that person at all I just don't have any vested interest in dating them. Never hearing from them again wouldn't crush me or anything.

To each their own, dude. Want emotional connection and intimacy? Go for it. Just want a night of fun? Rock on. Don't matter to me none.
>>
>>17815295
>And if I'm being honest, clothed grinding/making out is the best part of sex for me
Same for me, or well, maybe not the best but I like it and it's underrated.

I didn't use to get much out of penetration but now I can climax from it.
>>
>>17815299
>all relationships are likely to fail.
kek, I won't deny that.

I will say, I believe the study is strictly referring to dating sites that are advertised as such, so yeah, facebook relationships would not be a part of it. In all honesty though, the amount of relationships started that way online, and not through a specialized dating site that they made an account for specifically to meet people with romantic interest, are the minority.

In my opinion though, the problem with online dating, and the dating mentality in general these days, is they all expect it to be instantaneous. You're meeting SOLELY for the purpose of dating, and that just isn't natural or normal to me. They call em girlFRIENDS/boyFRIENDS for a reason. Because they;re your friend above all. When you just skip over that friendship phase all together and throw yourself immediately into an intimate close relationship with essentially a stranger, yeah it's no wonder they fail. I just think the whole thing is paced way too quickly, cutting corners isn't going to produce good results.
Not saying it's impossible to have a good relationship out of someone you met online, but from what I've seen, online relationships are not great.
But as you said, how much of that is because they met online, and how much of that is because the culture has shifted in general to be more in favor of casual fucking and fear of commitment.
>>
>>17814440
I feel like the people that respond to this don't get what he's asking. Like they skipped the first few lines.
>>
I have strong feelings for a girl, who my friend B introduced to me, and we seemed to be really into each other, but over one weekend she started dating a mutual friend of ours, never heard from her. As it turns out, B had been manipulating, micromanaging, and straight up slandering the three of us to one another. As in he'd tell the girl to forget about me because I was seeing someone else or sleeping around (I wasn't) then tell me he didn't know what she was doing but she was ruining his friends lives.

So I pieced together the lies he told by talking to each of them, and I actually do really like this girl and feel we're really compatible, but don't know how to navigate this minefield of a situation.
>>
>>17815322
I agree with you on the friendship part, but not on what you said about casual fucking and fear of commitment.

We aren't that harshly judged if we break up at any age, under any circumstances, as previous generations were. Women are able to support themselves. Being single isn't regarded as something that should be avoided at all costs. So why should someone stay with a person just because they started a relationship? If isn't working you can part ways.

Im a firm believer that we haven't changed that much, there are probably the same amount of happy couples that stay happy together for the rest of their lives as before. Now there's just the choice to break up if you're not a part of that group that remains happy as time passes, while before the circumstances forced people to say together. That doesn't mean the relationships didn't "fail".
>>
>>17815363
Kick his bitch ass.
>>
My boyfriend and I got into a really bad fight.
I told my best friend about it.
> should I tell my boyfriend that I told her about the fight?
They don't speak but I feel kinda guilty. . So if I bring up the fact that I did, I can then ask him if he cares that I did.
>Guys Wrong to do?
>>
>>17815295
>>17815311

Dry humping? Is that something a girl can like?
>>
>>17815382

>should I tell my boyfriend that I told her about the fight?

no. you've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>17815365
>Being single isn't regarded as something that should be avoided at all costs.
You haven't been here very long have you? lol
Joking aside, I know 4chan is a joke regarding those matters.
I totally get ya, I think of my group of friends, and aside from my parents, I know one other family who's not on their second, third, 10th marriage. They're fucking Muslims. They're miserable together, haven't slept in the same bed for years, and are basically only married because of their faith. Yeah, I do not count their marriage as successful even though they are together.

What I see though, is more that the culture has shifted towards not doing marriage all together. Nobody wants to even humor the thought of staying with someone potentially forever. This fosters this mentality of everyone always searching for the next best thing. I think it's part of the serious self esteem drop as the generations pass, everyone knows they will never be good enough in love. Their partner is only going to stay with them for as long as it takes for them to upgrade. That and the idea of a relationship in general is quickly becoming a thing of the past, and that's where I'll disagree we're the same as we were before.
Its very clear that all human beings ever wanted was to fuck. Biologically it makes sense, we really are not all that much greater than the chimps we evolved from. In the past, for a variety of practical reasons, we made it so that socially to get sex, you HAD to first be married, or else you're a dirty heathen deserving of no human right.
Then we relaxed a bit as technology advanced, and made it socially acceptable to fuck someone you were only dating, so long as you were dating for a long time.
Then it was an instantaneous thing in a relationship.
Now it's perfectly common to just fuck the first dude/chick you see at a bar and never even know their names.
People realized they didn't have to jump through the relationship bullshit to get what they really wanted -sex-.
>>
>>17815382
People tell their friends about what they get up to all the time. If you didn't go and divulge some secrets, what you did is totally normal
>>
>>17815405
So now they don't bother with trying to get to know anyone, date, have an emotional connection at all. You can get sex whenever you want now, and very few will look down on you for it because (nearly) everyone's doing it.

Now, there are the handful of people still holding on to the olden days ways of dating and romance. But we're a small minority, and it's highly unlikely for us to find one another in general, let alone find one that actually meets each other's tastes and such otherwise.
>>
>>17815382
You should not tell him, and you shouldn't feel bad either. This should be obvious. We all confide in our best friends. However I don't want to be reminded that my gf's friends probably know a lot more about than I would be comfortable with, and she does not want to be reminded that my best friends know that I fucked her in the ass. This is a little unrelated, but bitching to your best friend about pretty much anything is par for the course in relationships.
>>
>>17815394
Oh god yes.
Like, every dick and vag is different. Sometimes you get the ones that are very desensitized and you gotta rough em up a bit for them to actually feel anything at all. Others are like me, where the slightest touch is borderline painful.
Like think about how it feels when a chick keeps sucking immediately after you've cum. It's super sensitive right? That's how my clit is all the time. (Don't even go anywhere near it after I've cum for at least 3 minutes. you so much as blow on it and it feels like I've been shot)
Therefore I've never liked direct touch. I've always masturbated through my panties at least, creates a little buffer and takes the edge off. Dry humping is tops for this kind of thing. Nothing gets me going like grinding on a dudes boner man. God I think the hardest I've ever cum was from grinding on a particularly large bulge in just the right spot.
>>
I'm drunk and I need confidence to ask this girl at work out. I fucking love her Fuck fu k fu k fuck
>>
>>17815363
Personally, if it were me I'd clear things up with the chick. "No, I'm not sleeping around, I really don't know why he thinks that."
If she doubts your credibility, then tell her the shit hes said about her. Explain he's shit talking the both of you, if you haven't already

Secondly, just dump the friend. You can confront him, but you wanna be the better guy here to look better in the chicks eyes. Tell him you know what he's been saying about you behind your back, it wasn't cool, and that he's a shit friend and you don't wanna associate with him anymore.
That's what I'd do, but you decide for yourself obviously if you wanna drop the dude completely or just call him out and see if he'll be cool for now on.
>>
File: 538310008.jpg (23KB, 1279x717px)
538310008.jpg
23KB, 1279x717px
>>17815424
>>
>>17815461
Thank you kind sir. I'm trying as hard as possible to use spell check on my phone. I really love this girl. I want to ask her out. We work togethr tomorrow. I will ask@his beautiful woman out. God ambit I wasn't her to sit on my face.
>>
File: 1477255641649.gif (2MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477255641649.gif
2MB, 900x600px
>>17814626
Practice makes perfect. Plus I'd fap beforehand so that my dick becomes tired, and more effort is required for an orgasm. If it's sensitive, then try cumming and going again minutes afterward. Also seek the space between your erectile prime and where you are now and what happened.
>>
>>17814673
>>
femanon:
why do you beat around the bush so often?
are you incapable of being more direct?
>>
>>17815462
man who doesn't want a girl to sit on his face? Only homos I reckon.
>>
>>17815245

Are you really good looking though? It's easy to say over the internet but I'm not ugly, I have girls tell me some times for no reason that I'm good looking but I just lack sex appeal I think, I don't have an allure. If I attempt to talk to a girl or dance it's almost like they always see through me, see my intentions and give me a look that says "not with you buddy". I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>17815480
Damn it this is the kind of post my drink ads needs to respond to. Fuck I dont know!!!!!!!! I want t so vaf
>>
Where do introverted girls hide?
I can't listen to anyone babble about themselves for hours anymore.
>>
>>17814440
>"Sorry, I was looking to pursue something more romantic. Since we don't feel the same way, I think it's best if we part ways
>>
>>17814361
Girls,
how often do you think about your exes?
Have they ever tried to contact you?
how did it go down?
>>
>>17815506
it's ok baby. I forgive you
>>
>>17815508
Hum. In the same place extroverts do.
I am extremely introverted. What I do is - class, home, hobbies, volunteering, sporadically I'll go to the bar with friends.
>>
File: 1476996790642.jpg (37KB, 960x676px)
1476996790642.jpg
37KB, 960x676px
>>17815555
>introvert
>volunteering and bars

Being shy isn't the same as being introverted you low-key attentionwhore

Women's liberation was a mistake
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17815480
Because it's boring to have to spell out in exact words every little thing because you're too autistic to be able to read even the slightest bit of body language and atmosphere.
It's exhausting and extremely unattractive to have to hold a dudes hand, look him in the eye, and screetch "YES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STICK YOUR PENIS IN MY VAGINA RAPIDLY UNTIL WE BOTH REACH CLIMAX"
and then still have them wonder if that's what I meant.
Take a risk for once in your life. Rejection is not the end of the world.
>>
>>17815571
It is if you cry rape
>>
>>17815561
I am introverted, not shy or socially retarded.
while I prefer spending my time alone, I can still sit down and have a beer or do something nice for others.
I don't need to isolate in a tower just because I'm not the biggest fan of social interactions.
>>
>>17815524
I only really think about the most recent one. Because I have yet to rebound... In the 5 years it's been since it's ended.
It's never really a "I miss him" thing, its more of a "Fuck what did that dude do to absolutely ruin me so that guys won't even look twice at me anymore. Am I marked or something? Why the fuck has he banged dozens of chicks since me and I can't catch a break?"
It's the bitterness and loneliness that creates the vicious cycle. I'm bitter because I can't move on, I can't move on because I'm bitter.
When we broke up, I went a little nutso trying to hold onto him because I was certain he'd come back. Spoiler alert, he didn't. Then it was just so fucking painful having him text me about his new flings and gfs and such so I just full out ended contact. A few months after that he sent me a text with an inside joke from our relationship. I almost went off on him and told him to never fucking talk to me again, because I was still hurt, angry, and incredibly childish and salty. Refrained, just continued to ignore him, blocked him on everything, etc. Never heard from him since.
Years past, I no longer really have that much anger for him as I did before. I get it, he wasn't feeling the relationship anymore, he wasn't a bad dude, could have used a bit of tact, but we were young. I was his first serious relationship I'm sure, he was mine too. More just mad at myself for losing all grip on my life because of it, and now I've fucked myself out of ever dating again because I can't seem to shake the desperation of losing a relationship I had when I was 17 ffs.
So even when I'm thinking of him, its more that I'm thinking of how jealous I am that I obviously never really impacted his life as much as he impacted mine. That he had the ability to move on and I couldn't. Its envy more than anything else.
>>
File: 1385799445234.jpg (52KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1385799445234.jpg
52KB, 960x730px
>>17815578
Ah good, I can filter your trip now. I recommend everyone else do the same. This fag is a troll and not a good one.
>>
File: 1473021053822.jpg (775KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1473021053822.jpg
775KB, 1996x3000px
>>17815599
Not an arguement
>>
>>17815571
>implying
damn you're scarred
in those words, yes it would be awkward. something more along the lines of "I want you to fuck me" would be really hot though.

wasn't expecting that answer, but a great one nevertheless
>>
>>17815571
>Take a risk for once in your life. Rejection is not the end of the world.
I wish more women would read this and take on the risk instead.
>>
Guys who have had FWBs and flings but eventually settling down with "the one",

Is the sex better with your partner? Is sex in general better with a significant other?
>>
Do women pick up immediately on male personality types? Like easily differentiate between alphas, betas, gammas, etc?
>>
Women:

Why do you always seem to start arguments or fights even when your relationship has cooled down from the last one? (To those in LTR's).

Is it because you feel a boredom or a need to start controversy?

Perhaps to stir up attention to be paid to you from your male counterpart?

Why do you go back even months for a grudge and bring it up during fighting? Even after said grudge had been solved then? As a man this is not logical at all.
>>
>>17815634
Sex usually is far superior in quality with the main woman. But "the one" usually has some character traits that prevent the man from enjoying his traditional female role of being, well, the female in this regard.

That's where the side bitch comes in. She isn't held by a relationship so she does not face the responsibility of meeting the needs of the man entirely unlike "the one." The man seeks pleasure from her because his main woman does not know how to properly satiate or satisfy him in the way he wants to be. Finding a fling is his way of filling that gap; whether it be by physical or psychological nature.

They stay with "the one" because they are unique and precious in that regard. They will put up with the bad physical or psychological aspects of the woman because they stand out in other aspects compared to the side bitch. The side bitch may excel at one area, but fail in all others; unlike "the one" which is complete opposite: excel in all areas, except one.
>>
>>17815639
Because your relationship is shit.
Because you haven't solved the issue from the last argument.
Because you are both immature.
Because you don't pay enough attention to her.
>>
>>17815639
Objection.
leading the witness
>>
>>17815633
They do. You can't bitch about people not doing what you're not doing either.
I'm simply not attracted to dudes I have to hand hold and verbally confirm everything. I speak through body language, and if he can't read it it's more his problem than mine. I don't care about it enough.
I'm just sick of you r9k babies whining about how women don't do literally everything for you and expect you to be able to give a little too.
If you want everything to be expressed 100% verbally with exact precision, thats fine. Most women obviously don't want that though, so you're accepting that you're going to have to wait around much longer for your princess charming to sweep you off your feet and carry you away. Until then, quit bitching if you're just unwilling to change or learn how to communicate non verbally. Adapt or accept, those are your options.
Its not womens problem that you don't speak their language. Try learning it.
>>
>>17815662
As a general rule men aren't as emotionally perceptive as women and aren't nearly as good at reading body language. Stop believing the world revolves around your desires and at least try and get over your crippling passivity enough to communicate what you want in a way he'll understand.
>>
>>17814361
I want to know if most women don't really enjoy sex, most of the time it seems like sex is just something women don't really prioritize in a relationship. Sometimes women even say it isn't a very meaningful experience.

Men are the opposite, most of them like sex a whole lot. They also prioritize sex and think it's healthy.

if both men and women liked sex equally, there would be a lot less arguing and distress in relationships. Women liking sex does not make them sluts, being a slut is cheating on someone. Sex is one of the most important things in a relationship I think (but I am also male obviously), I think it also is important to share similar interests, but when you have opposing interests such as sex, it usually results in a break-up or un-happy marriage.

Comparison, Women want to have sex twice a month, men want to have sex everyday or more often.
>>
>>17815657
How much is enough attention to be paid by the man in a relationship? Even if I talk to her and acknowledge her every day?

Maybe my partner is just shit?
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269KB, 450x325px
Girls (Guys if you want to help)

I present myself as a confident dude in person but I have an inferiority complex on the inside and yeah...

There is this girl in my organization that I get along with. Never have spaghettied, we always tease another, get into joking arguements, and get along. Unfortunately with the way the organization is set up, I don't get to see her as often as I would like. Probably like 2 or 3 times a month? I want to message her on Facebook to hang out but I'm scared I'll come off as creepy for some reason.

So I guess, if you were viewing things from her perspective, how would you react? Sounds like a dumb question, but girls I'm friends with in classes tell me how weird some guy they just met is for messaging them on.
>>
>>17815638
Its pretty easy to tell a confident guy from an insecure one. Usually by the use of lame terms like alpha and beta. Only insecure channers actually believe that's a thing.
Confident dudes aren't concerned with fucking up, they make the moves and even if they fuck it up they laugh it off. Trust me, you think it's uncomfortable and embarrassing to mess up talking to a chick, it's even more embarrassing to have to sit in silence or have you make some excuse to run away with your tail between your legs.
Confidence goes far, and I know its not easy to gain. Believe me, I know. But you fake it till you make it.
Hell, I can tell when a confident guy feels nervous vs an insecure guy feeling nervous. The confident one will power through, because he'll know deep down that even though he wants to make a good impression, its not going to affect his life if he doesn't. The insecure guy will just dump spaghetti all over the place and keep apologizing and drawing attention to it instead of playing it cool. Hes gonna get visably worked up because hes placing way too much value in my opinion of him.
Contrary to popular belief, women don't like to be treated like greater beings. We're human just like you. No need to be terrified of us, no need to let us impact your life that much.
>>
>>17814626
I have the same issue. I was a sex god in my late teens and early 20's. Now in mid-20's I can't last as long.

I found however major differences. I wasn't masturbating as frequently then and exercised more. High testosterone and less predominance to train myself to cum faster by masturbating often has probably helped.

>masturbate less, stop looking at porn
>exercise a lot. More bloodflow is good
>>
>>17815672
Welp, sounds like you don't want a relationship that badly if YOURE not willing to do exactly what you're preaching. Stop believing the world revolves around you and your desires and at least try to get over your autism enough to understand what she's communicating you'll get what you want.

I repeat, if you don't wanna even try to speak my language, that's more your problem than mine. Don't bitch about women not holding your hand if you aren't willing to put in any effort at all. You have 2 options, adapt or wait. You are choosing to wait. You made that choice, so you can't bitch about how long it's taking for a girl to literally guide your every movement.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.png (299KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.png
299KB, 480x480px
Both Genders,

For actual dating, what app should I invest time into?

Tinder seems to have run its course and now its more just for a quick convo with a girl unless she's on there with the intention of fucking somebody that night.

I've matched with a few girls but it never lasted for more than a couple days and I really dont want that anymore. I dont really know where else to look for girls that want to DATE and get into a serious RELATIONSHIP.
>>
>>17815673
Both men and women want to have sex and like having sex.
There are huge differences between individuals - some have higher sex drives, some have lower sex drive. On average, men tend to have higher sex drives than women. But this doesn't mean that women don't have any at all, or that in a relationship it is always the man who wants to have sex more.

I think that one big problem is that while for men sex is almost always pleasurable and leads to orgasm, a lot of men aren't able to make a woman cum. so sex isn't fulfilling physically or emotionally, and you fuck just because you have to.

if your SO doesn't want to fuck you, probably you are worse in bed than you think.
>>
File: 1478677887630.jpg (763KB, 1922x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1478677887630.jpg
763KB, 1922x1193px
>>17814793
Cosplay as in dressing up as a younger girl? For me I would be dating an actual loli-build of a woman. Like my current LTR is with a 23 year old that looks 12. She is loli just from her being.

But for me if you cosplay loli and have to fake being cute and not being cute already, you dun goofed. But I can appreciate a cute loli-bodytype girl who isn't afraid to wear maid outfits, stockings, victorian goth and the like; its really appealing to me. But if you have try hard at it, try something else.
>>
>>17815683
If you've actually had a decent convo with her, its not weird. These guys they're talking about are probably the dudes that have said all of 3 words to them, or were just obviously trying to fuck them at a bar or something.

I wouldn't think anything of it, and I'd say most rational women would think the same.
>>
>>17815682
Or maybe you are shit. How would we know.

About the attention - depends on the person. Some people are fine with very minimal contact, some others want to be spoiled and covered in compliments and love.
>>
>>17815710
>actual dating
>app
Theres your problem. Go the fuck outside and make friends with mutual interests. Some of them will be girls. Thats how you get in actual relationships. They take time, not this relationship-in-a-can online shit. If you wanna fuck around, or just kill time, sure online dating is great. It will not be good, and it will not last though. And your picking will be almost exclusively single moms and whales.
>>
>>17815710
>using apps ever to find an LTR
>guy here

It's far more productive to actually start networking. By increasing your friendship network, you will inadvertedly meet more women too through mutual interests. You actually meet more by expanding your following.

Hence the term "slide into DM's". You have to get into chats and private messaging and contacts. With the advent of technology you can meet beautiful women cities away which was once deemed impossible not but a decade ago.
>>
Dating confuses me.

Wat do?
>>
>>17815778
>guy here

Dating is doing events or activities together with your partner in hopes of better understanding each other. Understanding ethnic backrounds, hobbies, attitudes, outlooks, perspectives, opinions, tastes, judgements, future plans.

Dating literally is a giant test for your other person to see if you are compatible. The mistake most make is start an LTR without being sure of the results of the dating.
>>
>>17814626
if you've changed medicine or had a drastic change in your sex/fap life, that would affect your sensitivity. Have you lost a significant amount of weight?
>>17815233
probably accounts for everyone who forms a relationship before meeting their s/o and got catfish'd
>>17815634
mediocre sex with a significant other is better than ok sex with a random
would you rather have a 5 star dinner with the last gas station attendant you've seen or have kraft mac & cheese with your s/o?
>>17815710
i wouldn't hedge bets on meeting a girl on an app/site. you're catching a small percentage of the dating population online
>>
How big if a turn off is sexual inexperience? Is there anything I can do the improve outside the bedroom or just keep disappointing women until I get good.
>>
>>17815856
work cardio, read up on how to do oral/fingering, masturbate a bit with a condom if you think you'll go soft after putting it on. be honest with your partner and you'll be fine
>>
>>17815856
>How big if a turn off is sexual inexperience?
I'll be honest, I'm a hypocrite. It's a turn off to me because I am also inexperienced. I am also incredibly tricky down there, and more shit hurts than feels good. I feel like I'd be able to relax more for my first time with actual penetration at least if I felt like at least one of us knows what we're doing.

However, other than the physical fear of painful sex, I'm more turned on by dudes taking the lead and acting cocky/confident in their abilities in general. Even if the dude was a virgin, if he didn't act like it (and constantly told me over and over as if it gives him a free pass to be terrible), I'd still be turned on by him and his effort.
Dudes are lucky in the sense that you literally do not have to tell anyone youre a virgin. Nobody will ever know, even if you're bad. You could just be a dude who's bad at it, if that makes you feel better than being a virgin whos bad at it.

>Is there anything I can do the improve outside the bedroom or just keep disappointing women until I get good.
Be confident, never go into it thinking you'll be bad, because you will be. If you go into it thinking you're gonna blow her mind, then you probably will. Listen to her, don't be afraid to ask her what she likes. Watch her body language too. And go down.
>>
Girls,

how much of a turn-off would it be if a guy had some kind of consent form (think along the lines of a bdsm checklist) for you to sign before sex? would your opinion change if you were a ONS or in a relationship?

I ask because I had an ex try to fuck me 7 seven ways to Sunday and the 2 things saving me were that it happened 3 years prior to her making a stink about it and I never actually penetrated her. I'd like to avoid going to prison, as most of us do, and I'd like to move on with my life and assume that other women won't attempt to do that shit, but I just don't have that faith in humanity anymore
>>
>>17815881
A consent form means nothing in court. Consent can be revoked at any time during the act, for one. For two, you'd need a witness sign too.
>>
>>17815865
I've read up on fingering, but no one leaves me alone long enough to actually try the stuff out. Like if it's no wright in the first 5 seconds it will never be.
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70KB, 540x477px
>>17815881
Laughable, and deal breaking.

Don't stick your dick in crazy and you wont have an issue. Contrary to popular belief, most women aren't waiting to cry rape at every corner. It's a loud vocal minority of tumblrbeasts. You making that consent form is basically accusing us of being crazy, and it's insulting.
It'd be like us making you sign a form saying you won't rape us before we even talk to you.

I'd suggest working on yourself. You clearly have trust issues and have no place in anyone's bedroom or love life as you are.
>>
>>17815888
This.
>>
>>17815884
assume i roll with a public notary all day erryday
>>17815888
went to 2 different therapists in 2 years about me, one told me to turn to jesus (unappealing as a nonbeliever) and one pretty much dismissed it as "shit happens"
>>
>>17815856
Not a big deal but I do prefer if people know what they're doing. But again, if I like someone I won't turn him down because of his lack of sexual experience. And I think I'd prefer if he told me about it, and if he wants to try something just to see if we both like it or just to learn how to do it, I'd be glad to do it.
>>
>>17815899
Well, maybe you should try another one lol. 2 isn't a very large number to have given up. I went through at least 5 doctors to get a diagnosis for something before, the first 4 kept saying nothing was wrong, so I kept getting a second opinion because what was happening was NOT normal.
It's NOT normal to be this paranoid. Your first 2 therapists sucked, I'm sorry about that, but you should find one that doesn't.

Or just accept you'll never not be paranoid enough to have sex with anyone ever again.
No sex is safe sex, you are accepting risks of all kinds when you do it. You know who will never hurt you though? Ole righty.
>>
>>17815930
>You know who will never hurt you though? Ole righty.
not true, I've scratched myself with a finger nail before. broke skin and ruined the whole romantic night.
>>
>>17815702

What if I misread your language and then offend you? Then I'm in the wrong again, this time for doing it your eay
>>
Girls:

So i asked out this girl that gave me signals for over 6 months ,while i did she looked at me in the eyes and gave me a complacent/happy smile like she was happy of me doing it but she said she wasn't ready (her ex had fooled her and cheated) and tried the "i see you only as a friend" then i told her "you can't say we are friends we we don't even know eachother well, but i accept that a " no" is a "no" "
It's been 2 weeks and she ignores me which is perfectly understandable since is awkward to talk to someone that likes you but she also acts annoyed whenever im near her (annoyed face, avoids eye contact) which annoys me since im not trying to talk to her/i dont talk to her to give her some space.
The weird part is that I've discovered her sneak staring at me a couple of times but she acts annoyed when im near her, what the fuck do i do? Ignore her? give her more time and try again in a month?
>>
>>17815937
See>>17815888
Same applies. The VAST majority of women aren't waiting around for you to "misread" their signals and make a huge stink out of it.

Believe me, you won't misread anything in such an irredeemable way. At best it'll be her pulling away and saying "Oh oops, sorry I'm not interested" and she'll walk away. No biggie.

And hey, if we're making made up hypotheticals to suit our arguments, what about my made up hypothetical situation where you nail it and get hot sweet sex with the sexiest woman alive all because you did it "my (cough,themajorityofwomen,cough)" way.
>>
>>17815951
*sorry, I should say at worst that will be the outcome.

the whole "I wont approach women because if I screw up obviously shes going to be absolutely batshit insane and cry rape or something" is just an excuse for your own insecurity. It's easy to justify your fear with irrational made up scenarios.
>>
>>17815948
Wow this is me like back in May, similar situation, girl I was basically in love with rejected me with the ambiguous, "I only see you as friends rn, my boyfriend cheated on me two months ago!"

She never ignored me, but I stopped contacting her, and you should do the same. If you see her, say hi. If you're sitting at home staring at her facebook going, "Fuck, I want to message her", don't. It's just coming off as desperate to her and she's also already told you she only sees you as a friend, and likely it will stay that way.

What I did, and it worked out very well for me, was put in the effort she does for your friendship and do not initiate contact - all of that is up to her. She contacted me first in September, through a facebook message about something REALLY small, I responded, and left it at that. My last text to her is from May when I asked her out, nothing since (except a missed call one night, but there WAS a reason for it.)

We're friends now, but not in the hang out all the time sense. It's more of a, "Hey dude what's up?" when we run into each other or grabbing lunch if we're in the same room and talking or sitting together, but nothing more. I've realized I mean only that much to her, and nothing more - I've already acted on my feelings, and if she ever does feel something back, it is her job to tell me.

I implore you to really try out what I did. It took me an entire summer break and new semester to get over her, but I did it, and so can you.
>>
>like girl
>through someone else's socipathic tendencies and manipulation, she starts dating a friend of mine
>shows up to a party at my place with him, ditches him and we spend the whole night talking and getting to know each other. actually pretty cute
>she says the next day she wants to just be friends and work things out with my friend
>I say nope to friendship and dip

anyway long story short I'm pretty sure she and I would actually be a great couple and would have found our way there naturally if not for some fucko manipulating and slandering me in between. Can I win her over or should I let this one go?
>>
>>17815930
can't afford it and my school and work don't really give me a flexible schedule to skip out for an hour during the day. I realize it's irrational in a similar way people are claustrophobic. i just don't have the time/money to have some dude/lady tell me that most women aren't out to put me in jail
>>
>>17815982
We are not friends on fb and i dont hahe her number, i never get obsessed with a girl , if she says no i just move on.
Amyway we aren't friends at all , and the signals she gave me were pretty obvious but yeah , i think the best is just to ignore her
>>
Would it be weird to ask a girl out at the end of the semester? I don't have classes with her and I've been trying to catch her but I rarely see her, saw her today and panicked so I didn't say anything cause we were walking opposite directions and I was caught off guard as fuck
>>
>>17814361
Hey ladies how hard is it to use to fuck up like a strap on
>>
>>17816049
just ask her out.
It seems like the hardest thing ever and for some it is but once you do all the panick goes away , i went from not being able to ask out to ask out every girl im interested in.
Good luck
>>
>>17816059
In 2017 I hope to have that level of confidence. Went an entire semester interested in a few girls that I didn't say a single word to. Guess I have nothing to lose at this point, at least.
>>
>>17816068
if i can give you some advices:
1. Never ask out a girl/try to get a gf if you lack self-esterm/confodence , a gf wont change you life and wont make you better , the relationship will most likely go to shit, women need a strong man because they are insecurr by nature.
2. If a girl turns you down she isn't worth your time, you will.fimd a new one that will appreciate you.
3. Imterested?/Just ask out , if she says no nothing has changed , you are still single, if she says yes is a good thing.
4.For fucks sake dont talk about vidya or anime like ever , just don't
>>
>>17816077
complete fucking bullshit by a dyslexic barely legal aged retard

you dont know anything, you have an okay face and thats it

stop posting.
>>
How to get a GF without dating?
>>
>>17816082
nigga if this was an option do you think /adv/ would have 9/10 of it's traffic?
>>
>>17816081
Aight lmao
>>
>>>>>>> If you ever walked past a hot guy, what did you do? / what would you do?
>>
>>17816085
>nigga if this was an option do you think /adv/ would have 9/10 of it's traffic?

Is this supposed to be an implication that no human being ever at all has ever gotten a GF by never dating?
>>
>>17816077
I know its stupid to talka bout vidya and anime to girls/gf but just wondering why; the meaning behind it?
>>
Girls

At what point do you say something along the line of "not interested in a relationship" or "I only see you as a friend"

(context: I am wanting to meet up with a girl I know, and she always says that we should meet up, but never follows through. But she's never said anything along the lines of what I mentioned. Granted I already knew that she was extremely busy.)
>>
>>17816090
Look at him, maybe smile if he's looking at me, keep walking.
>>
>>17816262
After he asks me out on a date.
I don't reject people before knowing they want me.
>>
>>17816262

When it's strongly implied or outright stated that the guy is looking for something more and those type of statements become necessary. Until then it seems too forward presumptuous to spell it out like that.
>>
>>17816268
I guess.

Still trying to figure my situation though. She hasn't out right said stuff like that, but still haven't met up, even though she expressed interest in doing so when I bring it up. But like I said, it is a known thing that she is busier than she should be at her age.
>>
>>17816269
Again, that makes sense.

I do think that it is kinda obvious in my case that I want a relationship with her, but like u said here >>17816272 , I haven't been outright rejected
>>
>>17815237
Agree with the other response. Although I do love the skin on skin but if I'm really horny, being grabbed and held is my primary focus. If I have a single desire when seeing a man I find attractive it's the idea of being held in his arms etc.
And one of my favorite things ever is grinding on a man while he licks my neck and talks dirty to me. Really good for lazy foreplay after just waking up.

Second most intense craving would be fingering. Nothing against oral but I am a sucker for getting fingered, also the combination of him pleasuring and teasing you with natural eye contact and physical proximity.
>>
how i can deal with my self esteem issues, since i was a child always i've put others as more important than myself. There's a guy i like and i dont want to have these stupid concerns anymore. How can i love myself more?
>>
So I want to ask this girl out but I made the mistake(s) of receiving handjobs from her little sister (we were classmates and we joked around a lot, like in our study group she could playfully hit me and I hit her back and she just reach for my dick under the table, then we had to excuse ourselves to the bathroom, and it's really hard to resist her). But despite finding the sister attractive, I consider her a friend at most and not gf material like the older sister, who is pretty and intelligent. How should I proceed? I hope sisters don't talk about "that guy I jerked off a few times" and such similar topics right? Also it's strictly friendly handjobs, nothing more intimate.
>>
Males are now females and females are now males.

What the FUCK do you do first?!

Dante MUST extremely super turbo die to death super hard Difficulty: No masturbating or putting any and all objects up your vagoo/peepee and/or ass
>>
>>17816285
I would just walk around for hours, see how people respond to me, try buying things in stores, locking eyes with strangers, going to a cafe etc. Get a feel for how people perceive me now before doing something that might have consequences.
>>
>>17816283
>strictly friendly handjobs
Kek

Don't ask her out. Even if she says yes, the first time they'll argue, the little sister will say something about it.
>>
>>17816285

Take as many nude pics of myself as I can and fill up my hard-drive.

Camwhore for money.

Reject girls (who are now men) by calling them creepy, going "ugh" and rolling my eyes, calling them "entitled", etc just so they see how it is on the other side of the glass ceiling.
>>
How do I stop projecting my insecurities onto my girlfriend? I don't (consciously) act on them, but I know they hinder me from performing my best in our relationship as a partner and friend.

It gets to me really badly sometimes, usually thinking something is wrong when that couldn't be further from the truth. If she even acts slightly different, my OCD thoughts go haywire and start inventing all kinds of scenarios that aren't actually happening and she hasn't done a thing wrong.

I know it's all me yet I still can't stop the feelings and thoughts. I know she loves me, and that's what makes this shit the worst. She'd be fucking crushed if anything were to happen to me or the relationship.

What do for the love of god.
>>
>>17816202
It's not stupid, depending entirely on the individual you're dating. My boyfriend is the biggest goddamn weeb nerd and I don't think I could possibly love him any more than I already do.

If someone doesn't like you for who you are, then fuck 'em.
>>
I asked this girl I have a crush on if she wanted to come to my pal's party with me
We barely talk outside of our sport session, once a week
She said yes and I feel like a kid during christmas

How do I not fuck this up ? I think that the fact she accepted is a good point for me but still
Is there any kind of clues I can give during the party ?
>>
>>17816308
No way to guarantee that things go well but some tips;

>wear something that flatters you but is also comfortable - do not pick your most stylish outfit if it's one you sweat loads in or that is uncomfortably tight, the impact this will have on your posture and demeanor is more important for your attractiveness than how fly you look
>go easy on the alcohol, you'll be inclined to go overboard for liquid courage which will have you look like a sloppy drunk idiot in no time
>follow her lead, if she's an extrovert who starts chatting people up give her some space, don't hover around her and check up in some time to see if she wants to [go outside, get another drink]... if she is clearly clinging to you, do not go talk to random others without expressly introducing her and throwing her lines so she can be pulled into the conversation
>try to see it as a testing situation not just for her but also for you: if you don't like her or aren't compatible that's that, don't go overboard trying to please her, being sincere is more important and hot than someone who spinelessly agrees with everything and guffows at every vague attempt at humor
>there will be plenty of chances to sit close or give her a touch during the party, don't overdo it, just touch legs or touch her arm/shoulder to grab her attention, no actual feeling up
>>
>>17816272
>Still trying to figure my situation though. She hasn't out right said stuff like that, but still haven't met up, even though she expressed interest in doing so when I bring it up. But like I said, it is a known thing that she is busier than she should be at her age.

Anything indicated by that little bit? Could it be that she genuinely is interested?
>>
File: IMG_0066.png (38KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.png
38KB, 820x300px
I just wanted to say that I finally got a girlfriend

She's a super qt3.14 who's even a bigger nerd than I am and she's great. I totally fell for her on the first date, and instead of following what my friends told me to do, like playing mind games, and I just did what I wanted.

Well that ended up working out. I was persistent, which she thought was cute (and annoying) but it worked and now she's my girlfriend. It's been an emotional rollercoaster for me, but it's worth it.

Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me
>>
>>17816333
Congrats man, that's great!
>>
>>17816322
Well, I'm driving so I won't drink at all (maybe a bier at the beginning)
Thanks for the tips
>>
Girl I like. Already close, kind of dating. Haven't spoken to her since Tuesday. Do I message/call her or wait? I want to talk or see her but just don't want to seem needy or clingy. Pls help
>>
>>17814673
Guy here but one of my more attractive friends is dating a dude like 5'3", and he's not even a catch when you account for other factors. Height probably means a lot for certain women, but there's also shit like size queens and people obsessed with other traits. No worth in beating yourself up over what you can't change.
>>
>>17814673
My bf is 5'8" and I prefer it to taller guys.
>>
>>17816011
Let it go. Don't be that guy.
>>
Girls

Would you say it's worth continuing with her, or?

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going (Always goes to a topic she knows I have a real interest in)

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (Once smiled)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.
>>
Girls: on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird would it be if a guy you've known for a bit and bonded a few days asked to cuddle one night just because?
Would you ever consider it?
>>
>>17816202
is for manchild , as a man i enjoy some vidya but dear god i would never talk about that with my girl , vidya or anine isn't a personal trait, is not a quality so if someone doesn't like it is okay , most people (me included) would never date a gamer/weeb
>>
>>17816424
good goy
>>
today's the last day of class and i intend to ask the cute girl who sits next to me if she wants to do something this weekend

recommend me something that isn't too high pressure

i don't plan on explicitly asking her out on a date until we get back from winter break, is that stupid?
>>
>>17816439
>goy
explain me how wasting my time on vidya and watching japanese trash is "good"?
>>
>>17816424
God, you're such an idiot.
I am a girl, I don't like anime or vidya, but I don't give a shit about what people do in their free time. As long as we share enough interests to have a decent conversation and have enough shared hobbies, who cares.
>>
>>17816444
Coffee or Lunch or something like that.

And why wouldn't you wanna go on a "Date" with her until after winter?
>>
>>17816458
>You are an idiot for having standards
classic 4chan.
>>
>>17816459
because if i do it now and it goes well, i have to wait a month before the second date
>>
>>17816464
I guess at least one of you won't be on campus during winter break?

Makes sense then.
>>
>>17816461
No. You are an idiot for arbitrarily deciding that someone is a manchild because of their interests.
You're an idiot for telling people to pretend to be someone they're not.
>>
>>17816464

Going for coffee or lunch after lecture or something is a good idea then. Maybe say you both definitely deserve a reward for surviving the semester and take her somewhere to celebrate. It doesn't seem like a date, but you can leave an impression and she'll probably think about you over the break, so asking her out afterwards will probably go well.
>>
>>17816469
Oh yeah sorry i forgot videogames and anime are for ripped as fuck superpopular people and not manchild social outcasts, hah.
I never said you must stop watching it , i just said to avoid talking about it in public, since normal people find that cringe as hell.
>>
>>17816464
Yea

What this guy said.
>>17816474

Also, what ever you do, don't go completely dark over break. But don't over do it with talking to her
>>
>>17816477
>I never said you must stop watching it , i just said to avoid talking about it in public, since normal people find that cringe as hell.
In what kind of fuckhole are you living ?
>>
I refuse to abuse, dominate or use women, or force or push to do things.

Is this a giant turn off?

Or is it a good thing?

Both?
>>
>>17816474
i'm thinking study for the final with her this weekend, ask her about lunch after the final to celebrate surviving the semester
>>
>>17816477
That's just stupid. The world isn't divided in superpopular dudes and social outcasts with no in between.
I know plenty of guys who play videogames and watch anime and have no problems finding girls, or have a very healthy social life.
One of the most attractive guys I know has an anime tattoo on his neck, and I cannot think of a girl who would turn him down.
>>
>>17816374
Shameful Bump
>>
>>17816501
Sounds fine.

Atleast you saw her this semester. I havent seen the girl I am interested in all semester.
For me, I need to break down walls with my girl, and then will work to up to doing something over break with her. Hopefully.
>>
>>17816503

Generally girls like it when guys have the balls to do what they want instead of worrying how their actions will be viewed. As long as you aren't texting her dozens of times a day, you are definitely not clingy or needy. Just test the waters and find out what is the best contact frequency for you two. Try to chill out, clearly she likes you and will be forgiving even if you mess up somewhere down the line.
>>
>>17816412
From the OP:
>>17814361
>>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
>Fuck off
>>
I can't go outside more safely until I am legally allowed to use all of my strength and force and capability to defend myself from any and all possible attacks.

How many dicks do I need to suck and how many peggings and other disgusting favors related to phallic objects do I need to do to make this happen?
>>
Where do I go to meet women?

I feel healthier now and would like to actually have a relationship. A healthy relationship. I am sick of masturbating. Have not jerked off ib lije 1 month but now obviously I am super aroused all the time.

What are my options? I am not looking for just sex but I want a actual relationship.

Where do single women go? I am 25.
>>
Girls: How would you feel if a guy started rimming you while giving you oral? And if you'd let him carry on does that mean you'd like to be rimmed often during sex? How about a finger up there, is liking being rimmed a signed you'd enjoy that too?
>>
How come every single woman on this planet at one time or another dated a scumbag but ignored anyone saying they're a scumbag until they did something scummy?

I've yet to meet a married couple where the man wasn't a complete bastard towards her when they got married. Sure they stay married cause the guy decided to grow a heart, but they fucking get hitched when hes an absolute jerk?
>>
File: 1434347543453.jpg (138KB, 693x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1434347543453.jpg
138KB, 693x1199px
At what point should I draw the line with tardiness? I'm a very punctual person and people who are chronically late get on my nerves to no end, and my gf is becoming a very serious offender. When we first started going out she wasn't, but lately she's been hours late to things. She's never been the kind of person to show up 15 or even 5 minutes early for something, she's always right on time or a few minutes late. But now she's at least an hour late if I go to pick her up for something because she's getting dressed and putting on make up and it confuses me since we said the time a week or more in advance. If she says she's going to come over at 9, she'll be here by 11 or I'll get a text at 10 saying she's not coming anymore. If we're meeting somewhere, a half hour after we agreed to meet I'll get a text saying she's running late and I'll see her an hour later. This string of tardiness has gone on for the past two weeks, and I've tried to be very understanding because her parents just moved to the US from another country and have been living with her, so I know she's really busy with them. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't annoy me greatly.
>>
>>17816731
Don't ever put your tongue/finger there and then expect to be able to put it right back where it was. I'm not getting a UTI because of you.
>>
>>17816731
Ask before. Some people are freaky about their butt.
>>
Guys, what would make it immediately obvious to you that a girl is a lesbian? (The kind that would be the "guy" in a relationship)
I wear all men's clothes and act in a masculine way, yet guys see me as a receiver/someone who wants to be the "girl" in a relationship, and therefore someone who is for dating, not for being friends with.
Other than putting on a load of weight and shaving my head, how can I look more obviously lesbian?
>>
>>17816837
why do you care what we think?
>>
What are the top ten turn offs in a date that """"""""""™©®We®©™"""""""""" can all agree upon?
>>
>>17816740
They think that people have the wrong impression of him. Or that he'll change because he loves her and she loves him.
But it is her who has the wrong impression. It's called codependency.
>>
>>17816731
Id be very pissed if you didn't ask beforehand.
>>
>>17817010
Rimming or the finger?
>>
>>17816837
Getting a buzz cut and wearing fitted/ baseball caps helps. Jeans, timberlands are kind of a dead giveaway. You're really have this much trouble making it obvious? I heard when I was younger that a single earring on the right lobe was the classic sign of someone being gay.
>>
>tfw all these relationship-esque questions and you get ignored in this thread :(
>>
>>17817060
It might have had a non straight forward answer. Which are you? I'll either answer or tell you why I didn't.
>>
>>17816720
Are you sucking the dick of an ancient Kung fu master in exchange for lessons?

This question needs to be toned down to be answered seriously.
>>
>>17814361
Why do girls like to keep guys on their "back-burner", who will message them etc, even though you're not interested? It seems like it would get really annoying.
>>
>>17817039
The finger
Rimming dunno, I honestly don't know I I'd notice it
>>
>Women know whether or not they would have sex with a guy after just 10 seconds of looking at him

T/F?
>>
Is it weird if i ask my ex bf if he has a gf during a casual conversation? Just out of curiosity
>>
If a girl texts quite a bit after only meeting once, what does it mean? How would you interpret that?
>>
>>17816052
What?
>>
>>17817117
Consider what signals you might be sending, given the context of your current(platonic?) relationship.

He could take it anywhere from rooting for you, to harmless gesture, to wanting him back. Maybe it flew over his head. Maybe he doesn't care.

We don't know y'all.
>>
>>17817137

We are not psychic. We don't know what the messages say. We don't know her or you. We can guess if you want. Or roll a couple dice.
>>
I have girls who like me who aren't the same race as me. Im a white male, lol.
>I have like no dating exp and Im in college, but Im fit and apparently 8/10 face. These are people ranking me, not me ranking myself lulz. Im a nerd who studies CS thats why i have no dating exp, incase people were wondering Im also introverted.

I asked some guys i know of other races and they told me a lot of asian and hispanic girls prefer white men over men of there own race. I didnt want to keep asking more questions so Im going to ask them here.
>Why would they prefer a white guy?

Not to seem like a bad person but i prefer my own race of females. I dont know why. However I keep seeing white women in interracial relationships, so Im beginning to think they are not that all attracted to white men. So im considering crossing white women off my list of potential partners for good.

Im also finishing school in may and want to try dating, but Im a little confused on what type of girls to go for, like race, education, style etc...
>dont fucking tell me go for what you like I swear to god i fucking hate that advice.

Thanks, Im seriously confused and lack exp. here so bare with me. Ill keep checking back probably all night since I have no life and will work on a side project for my resume.
>>
>>17817113
Depends.
I do experience instantaneous attraction, but sometimes over time I might grow to like a guy because of his intelligence, wit or the way he flirts with me. It happened to me maybe two or three times.
In general, yeah, I know if I like a guy or not after our first interaction.
>>
>>17817292
You know, having conversations and so on. Seems sort of close for having met once, you know?

I'm used to more distance but I'm not complaining at all, I'm just curious to what that means.
>>
>>17817298
>So im considering crossing white women off my list of potential partners for good.

Check out all women and men from your dating pool, too.

what you are saying is pretty racist man. Don't focus on skin color so much and just talk to people like they are people.
>>
>>17817311

Maybe she is just lonely? Don't read too much into it. I mean, talk back and have fun. But don't build up a relationship in your head.

Don't get me wrong. She might be into you. But it' too early to tell.
>>
>>17817298
If you want to close yourself off from people, you'll just have to deal with the ramifications of closing yourself off from people. Doesn't matter why or who. You're an adult now, after all.

Your preference is your preference, but does that mean it ought to be set in stone? The answer to that question also depends on you. But many people who might not even find your preference to be insulting, might see it as arbitrary and limiting to you.
>>
Girls: how come you would rather starve yourself and spend like an hour on an elliptical rather than eating normal and lifting weights? Do most girls prefer being slender over firm and toned? Because that is a tragedy.
>>
>>17817350
Not here in Brazil tbqh.
>>
5'4'' guy here. How much am I screwed to the opposite sex?
>>
>>17817312
I cant help what I find physically appealing, Italian women are my favorite. Probably because all the women who treated me the best are Italian.

It's not racists.

>>17817329
No my preferences aren't set in stone. but Im wondering why an Asian girl or hispanic would prefer a white guy over her own race.
>>
>>17817380
I'm just below 5'8" and I think it makes it really difficult.
>>
>>17817381

Here's the thing: You can have any preference you want. You can only fuck Italian girls if you want.

But your thought process puts people in boxes based on skin color. And you seem very focused of that. I mean, I've seen white women with white men. Yet you wanna discard ALL of them.

Don't you see how it's a tad extreme?
>>
>>17817391

Oh great.
>>
>>17817380
Same height and I'm a girl
>>
File: 1480700540117.png (17KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1480700540117.png
17KB, 500x223px
Hey girls, what do you think about guys who like romance stuff, like rom coms and love songs. Does it make a man seem more sweet and dateable or gay and feminine?
>>
>>17817428

Guy here. Male theatrefags are usually bigger vaginas than the women. I see someone who makes excuses to cry or get angry at absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17817428
I genuinely hate it. I am not feminine enough to handle that.
When I was 15 I dumped a guy for crying during Titanic.
>>
>>17817428

A guy like that would probably bore me, because romcoms and love songs are really not my thing. But I have several friends who would love to have a romantic bf like that. Look for girls who have screenshots from romantic movies as their phone/desktop background or love songs as ring tones and you'll make some girl very happy one day.
>>
>>17817425
But what good's that when so many girls want someone who's taller?
>>
Girls (and guys?)

Could there be any way that this could theoretically backfire?

I sent a girl I know "So... How was the first shift with the fire department?"

Shouldn't have any issues, but never know really.
>>
>>17817393
Yeah it's extreme, but I don't know how to figure this out.

It's hard to figure out who is attracted to what, if you do some grouping it significantly makes that easier.
>>
>>17817478

Depends on how much you know her. Did she tell you she was working there herself or did you hear it form someone else?
>>
>>17817505
>It's hard to figure out who is attracted to what

People are people. Talk to them and find out. It's not that bad.
>>
>>17816104
that's like asking "how do i drive my car without using my ignition?"
you're missing a vital step there, idiot
>>
>>17817350

No logical question ever starts out with "Girls, why do you...."

Girls are all different people who different things for different reasons. Diet and exercise habits vary widely based on age and geography.
>>
>>17817520
It's been a common topic for us. Seems like she uses it as a common ground for us.

She told me last week that she was begging that weekend, and much sooner than expected.

And I know her kinda well. We do talk somewhat regularly, but not often.
>>
>>17814361
Women, what feelings can be equivocated between genders?
>>
>>17817536

Then why would it backfire?
>>
>>17817538

That is a very large, vague question with no simple answer. Try being a little more specific.
>>
>>17817563
Just uneasy about it. I tend to over think stuff. But yea, it should be fine, but still kinda nervous
>>
>>17817580

Don't worry so much. You are just texting someone. Relax.
>>
>>17817442
ok, thanks for the advice, and thanks tk everyone who replied.
>>
>>17816285
>males are now females, females are males
given the mass hysteria from the entire world changing gender, I'd probably die in some societal breakdown
>>17816283
that's a losing battle, either cash out on the younger sister or walk away
>>17816837
think stereotypical butch lesbian
>>17816909
good fucking luck getting a consensus between virgins who want a pure waifu and turbosluts that want something easy
>>
>>17817586
Yea. I guess, just that this girl rarely messages first (But almost always will talk for hours if I message her) and she knows that I am interested in her.

So, yea.
>>
Girl dumped me after a month. Dropped my friends, kinda lonely, wanna kill myself because she's going out with her friends and her ex might be there. What do?
>>
>>17817625

>What do?

Keep living your life until reach an age of adulthood where insignificant little things like dating a girl for a month isn't a soul crushing event.

Also, you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
Women, have you ever desired a male friend of yours sexually but waited for him to take the initiative?

I've become sexually interested in a female friend of mine but I don't want to come off as creepy/weird by making any sexual advances. Should I just move on and forget her or try and act on it?
>>
>>17817633

Depends on how much you know each other and how things are between you two. There's no standard rule for this shit.
>>
>>17817350
A cardio bunny is nice and all, but a girl still has to keep a moderate diet to stay slim. An hour of biking burns something like 500 calories if memory serves, it's not going to let you eat like a pig.
>>
>>17817608
Well she responded, but she's on duty right now. So, could have easily been called out again. Or may be busy doing stuff at the fire house. So, I definitely can't expect regular replies tonight.
>>
I go back and forth between 1. wanting to break up with my bf, wait a year or longer until he's over it, making amends w family and killing myself 2. wanting to commit myself to him and follow him everywhere and try to enrich his life any way I can.

It's a constant loop

Question is has anyone been here before, how'd it go? Is this how everyone feels with all the adult stressors and they just power through ti?
>>
>>17817824
Should I try and bring up meeting up over winter break at somepoint in this convo?

Just something casual like "We should really meet up over winter break or something"
>>
>>17817825
Love is a verb. Love a doing word.

You have to CHOOSE to be with someone. Eventually, the passion fades away in every relationship. As well, people change overtime, yourself included. You are not the same person you were 5 years ago and you will be a different person in another 5 years.
>>
>>17817856
I don't see how that applies to my post. I already know the passion fades and you have to take action to maintain a relationship.
>>
File: harley-quinn-suicide-squad.jpg (67KB, 1240x697px) Image search: [Google]
harley-quinn-suicide-squad.jpg
67KB, 1240x697px
What do girls think of Harley Queen?
>>
It's 2am
Just lost the first person to ever make me feel worth something

I need some real companionship right now please.
>>
>>17817869
cringey
>>
>>17817579
I phrased it as a conversation starter where females can answer with one word if they choose.
>>
File: 1449707821673.jpg (64KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449707821673.jpg
64KB, 640x960px
So how do you go about dating a co-worker or associate?

The girl I'm digging is my drama partner on our college speech and debate team. (which ends in the spring)

We're getting along and working really well and I think she might be sending signals but I'm a huge dork and I don't know but thats besides the point

If I wanted to escalate things further, how would I go about it without making things weird and fucking up our working relationship?

Should I even try to go further at all?
>>
Girls, if a guy calls you cute, do you start expecting him to be seriously interested?

Things were kinda heating up with my (extremely insecure) friend, and I'm not sure where this is going. I feel like I want to see her badly, yet there's another girl I'm actually am seriously interested in and a college girl who hasn't stopped flirting for weeks now.

Let's just say I am attracted, but I don't know whether making a big deal of how cute she is railroads me towards one person in a serious way. She was down and lamenting her loneliness, so I thought it'd cheer her up
>>
>>17817903
You don't.
>>
>>17817875
For me (a guy) she's more appealing than I'd admit in real life. a) Physically attractive b) Freak behaviour without being obnoxious. She's sweet after all. c) Deep personality (more than you'd say at first sight).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASg8ab9vluQ

>The movie is actually bad, desu.
>>
>>17817914
Stop falling for TV characters, it's part of your problem.
>>
Any guys here ever met a girl who tries too hard to fit in? I know this white girl who listens to rap and hip hop and always says, "hey gurrrl" to other black girls. I was interested at first, but it seems like she's trying way too hard to be someone she's not. She only likes black guys which is why I guess she acts like that.

She puts up this facade like she's a 'freak' and talks a bunch of shit about huge dicks when in reality, she's a typical middle-class girl who got bored with her lifestyle and is trying to fit in.

Every met someone like this? Should I stay away from her?
>>
>>17817932
well if you're a black dude you may as well take advantage. If you're anyone else don't waste your time with her.
>>
>>17817938

I'm hispanic and a lot of people automatically think I'm black when they see me.
>>
>>17817947
Well she sounds shallow so if people think you're black that's probably good enough for her. Pound that poon.
>>
Did you just assume my GENDER WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>17816512
Thanks. I gave her a ring on my way home from work. Had a quick call, she didn't seem that in to it but not pissed off so I'll take it.
>>
I need tips on how to get girls 20 college v 5/10
>>
I have to go (well not have to but I said I would attend) a work Christmas party dinner in a few days. I am very spaghetti, I won't be bringing a date, and I don't know how to dress for it.

What do I do and how do I conversate with work employees? Everyone in my department is friendly but I don't wanna act like a full retard
>>
why do all women ride the cock carousel din their twenties before settling down with a beta provider for his money in their thirties after they hit the wall? Are you all soulless monsters?
>>
File: 1480647746889.jpg (70KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
1480647746889.jpg
70KB, 548x548px
>>17818062
>mfw a woman is into me but she's dated a dozen dude's and is talking about settling down while I'm still a mid-twenties virgin
On one hand I don't have many opportunities, on the other other hand I will very much be the beta provider.
>>
The last time my ex messaged me she told me that I didn't love her and she didn't want to be in a relationship without any trust.

Now, first thing. I loved/love the fuck out of her.

Second thing, how the fuck can she possibly want a relationship built on trust when she would lie about literally everything? I have caught in dozens of lies and broken promises.

She also has threatened or implied that if I didn't do what she wanted she would cheat on me or leave me. She would try to end every argument by threatening to break up with me. Keep in mind she would get offended and start an argument over me saying "Baby, I love you and want you to be safe. I worry about you staying in that hostel." her reply is to call me names and how I was a piece of shit and I shouldn't "worry" about her because she's an adult that can take care of herself.

She tries to say I'm controlling, that I won't let her have friends and that's why she lied to me about who she was with or who she was talking to. This is bullshit however. I never ever told her what she was allowed to do or talk to. I would have some issues if she was hanging out or going out at night with men that CLEARLY wanted to fuck her but that's just standard relationship guidelines. I'm talking about guys that ask her out on dates or straight up say they wanted to fuck her.

Point is she lied all the time, kept secrets, and constantly threatened to leave me. How the fuck can she expect trust in a relationship while doing this shit?

How big of a load of shit are her reasons "Our relationship just didn't work out. You never loved me and I need trust in my relationships"?
>>
>>17818115
It's simple. She is projecting. You break up with people who aren't honest. People who aren't honest do not have your best interests at heart. Leave her. Don't slander her to your friends. Tell them that things weren't working out and leave it at that. Go find a girlfriend that actually respects and loves you.
>>
>>17817932
yes, they're really annoying no matter the race/socioeconomic status
>>
File: 1380785803449.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380785803449.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>17818062

>why do all women ride the cock carousel din their twenties before settling down with a beta provider for his money in their thirties after they hit the wall? Are you all soulless monsters?

Everything you just said was an /r9k/ meme that has absolutely no basis in reality. If you knew anything about women or the real world you wouldn't of spewed any of the nonsense you just did.
>>
regretting not asking her out to lunch at the end of class today, thinking of texting and asking tomorrow

if i do that it it okay to ask about getting lunch tomorrow, or do i need to give her more notice than that?
>>
File: bomber-jacket-feature-800x410.jpg (81KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
bomber-jacket-feature-800x410.jpg
81KB, 800x410px
Ladies: What's it like being taken clothes shopping? I'm no nu-male, just an STEM autist that decided one day that I should dress myself proper. I mainly shop at Uniqlo if that gives some sort of perspective.
>>
is it more difficult to ask out people from other race than you or do you treat them the same?
>>
Didn't eat today. No I'm not anorexic I am more on the fat side desu. My boyfriend is making himself a pizza and asked if I wanted to make my food.
> no I'm not hungry
He's upset. I should I be or just ignore it
>>
>>17818181
I treat them the same unless they're Arabic. Ain't trying to wear a hijab or however you spell it
>I'm white
>>
>>17818173 try
Tomorrow or this weekend are you free for lunch
>>
>>17818195
Interesting
>>
>>17818198
so tomorrow would it be fine to ask her "you want to get lunch later today?"

we're in the south so there's nowhere open on sundays
>>
To both genders, how do I gain back my sexual innocence? I've been addicted to both porn and sex for the passed 6 years whilst fighting a crippling depression. This year I have final begun to turn my life around in all areas, and now it's this parts turn.

My girlfriend was a virgin before me and seeing her lack of experience and knowledge just makes me feel even more unclean. So, how do I gain it back?
>>
>>17818203
Yup
>>
Girls.

Does ANR is a thing for you? or is just while the pregnancy?

Sorry about my english
>>
>>17817873
Check out some dating sites. And there more to love life than love.
>>
>>17817869

But every other girl wants to be her.
>>
>>17817633
I did this with my best friend.
>We ended up fucking
>Dating
>To broken up
> to lowkey talking
>>
What makes a woman attracted to a man? I have no problems but I feel bad for my friend and I want some insight to be able to help him.

I have a girlfriend, my other friends have relationships but he is the oddball that doesn't despite being into the same stuff as we are and socialize as we do so it can't be women finding what his hobbies are as weird and it can't be him personally because he and the group are much a like and he doesn't look too bad in my opinion, he looks like an average looking dude similar looking like pic related.

What do, women? Is it just a matter of meeting right girl at a right time?
>>
>>17818226
What
>>
>>17818247
Is that a problem for him?
>>
>>17818248
Erotic lactation
>>
>>17818257
I assume so because he has talked to me before about how lonely he feels and hopes to find a girl, he doesn't do it in a way that's annoying or makes me feel bad for having something he doesn't, the way he talked to me a couple of times made me want to post that
>>
>>17818260
I wouldn't mind my partner being into tits and paying a lot of attention to them, but I'm definitely not into erotic lactation. Dunno if this answers your question, I didn't understand it.
>>
>>17818138
>Leave her. Don't slander her to your friends
Her friends are delusional/ignorant/bad morals and values. They are seriously hindering her growth as a person. They would constantly give her shitty advice by telling her only what she wanted to hear and not what would actually help her. As well, they only know me by what she has told them and she lies about me allllllllll the time.

The last time we split apart she slandered the fuck out of me. Just constantly and all lies. Every single thing she said about me was a god damn lie.

For weeks I said nothing about this girl and then I learn that she was slandering me again. Telling everyone I was abusive/manipulative/toxic. When I learned this I got fucking triggered hard. It was like a wave of all the belittling comments, my insecurities, and then she was telling people it was ME THE WHOLE TIME? I was filled with rage, pain, and confusion. I wanted to prove to the world that everything she was telling people was all lies, that she is fucked up in the head, and I was so loving and patient the entire time.

I said a bunch of things that... well most of it was true, the rest speculation, but I pushed it way too far and said nasty shit I didn't mean. I feel awful now... I wanted to help her, I wanted to prove she was lying, and at the same time I wanted to hate her. I wanted to hate everything she was so I could just forget about her.

Problem is I know her too well and I know she can't help her shitty ways... at least for now. Not until she get's therapy and medication.

I love the fuck out of her but it's clear she's dishonest, it's clear she's hiding the real reason she left. I just wish I knew and I know I will find out in the future but still... that's so far away.
>>
I'm mostly writing in this thread because I do not want to start a new thread.
Two things...

My bf seems really flaky with money. I've been the one spending for most things, like dinner and presents, but he does pay here and there. I feel pretty bad for feeling this way, I should not care that I'm spending more money on him. I've told him I feel we should try and be more equal about it, he agrees, then forgets to pay again.

Is there a good way to say that he needs to pull his weight? Am I just overthinking it, and just go with the flow? He works more and earns more money too.
Also he seems to get funny if he has to pay twice in a row, or if its my turn to pay we will go to a fancy restaurant and then its his turn and we get McDonalds.

Also how do you deal with bf's close girl friends? I'm new to this, but it feels strange how close they are. She has a bf though, and I know nothing will happen, but its kinda strange when they cuddle together and feed each other. Apparently its been like that for a while, but it makes me feel uncomfortable. Should I tell him that or let it go? I feel bad if I affect their friendship in anyway...
>>
>>17818247
I think there are 3 things that attract everyone to a degree. Your appearance, your charisma, and your social standing. All of these things are of relative importance from person to person, but if you want to be more attractive in general, have him focus on these specifically.

Exercise and proper grooming are ways to improve appearance, charisma is largely dependent on the person but can be practiced, and your social standing is something you should work on long-term. Being decent in two of three of these things is usually enough to catch a few ladies.

Beyond that, yeah, it's a lot of luck.
>>
This is for both genders. I'm 18 in college now & my last gf was in the 8th grade. Does that qualify as "Ive been single my whole life."? It was a little 2 or 3 month thing, it was a big waste of time and distraction looking back at it.
>>
Girls: Is the 3 day rule (IE: Don't call/message someone for 3 days after a first date) actually a thing?

Went out with someone thursday night and had a great time. Texted her afterwards just to say "it was fun, let's do it again sometime, drive safe."

Now I'm wondering what I should do next. Best case scenario I guess is I hear from her before too long, but in case I don't, how long do I wait?
>>
If I was on a dinner date with a girl, and she paid for both of us (fast, the check came and I reached for my wallet but she had her card out by the time I got it out of my pocket), that's gotta be a good sign she enjoyed herself right? I mean, you don't really rush to pay for the other person unless you like them, yeah?

Side note, she wasn't rushing out the door. We paid and then sat and continued chatting for another 10-15 minutes or so, then left.
>>
Met a cute girl in a bar last night and made out with each other. We exchanged numbers and a small good-night message. How do i proceed to get a date from her? Im really bad at texting and banter via text and i just want to ask her if shes free next week sometimes? Girls, do you mind at all if i straight up ask for a date and reduce the texting to a bare minimum?
>>
My bf's face skin peels a bit after shower or when it's cold outside. If I buy him a face creme will it hurt his masculinity or ego? He's kinda mischievous(dunno if it's the right word) type of person. What will you say, guys?
>>
Women, would you agree to go on a second date with a guy you didn't find attractive?

I've had a beer with a girl from uni lately, her friend said that she's pretty shy but damn, when we were talking there weren't any pauses or awkward moments. We hugged at the beggining and end of the date and now I'm pretty pissed at myself for not trying to do anything else.
She agreed for a second date, but talking to her through IM feels like a chore. We have a couple of exams soon, so we agreed to meet after they finish (7 days).
So yeah, I'm just sitting and overanalysing things.
>>
>>17818823
Im a dude with dry skin around the eyes. I have a Patrick Bateman esque morning routine with all sorts of lotions, soaps and creams. I spent 150 pounds on various creams to help fix it.

Don't sweat it. I'd be happy if people noticed and offered a solution. He probably notices it as well, and doesn't know which cream to get like i did at the start.
>>
Aw shit guys

I've been hanging out, teasing and flirting with this girl for a while now. I'm somewhat attracted to her, but she's not the only one I do this to. More to her than other girls, but still not as much.

I pushed things a bit too far, and I got her all giddy. She won't stop nagging me and asking
>is there something you want to tell me? you can tell me anything, you know ;)

What do? If I was 100% attracted to her I'd go for it right this instant, but the other girls can't get out the back of my head
>>
>>17818165
t. woman
>>
File: 1467582237601.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467582237601.gif
2MB, 360x240px
For girls and guys

There's this girl I used to like. I got over her didn't really speak to her for a year. Started talking again and she was dropping really big hints. Met up a few times kind of dating I guess. At first I was passive as I wasn't sure whether I was interested or not. I figured out what I wanted so started being a bit more flirty and dropping my hints. Since then she seems to be less interested and I'm getting the impression she no longer wants to talk to me that much.

The fuck?
>>
>>17819132
Just go on a date with her. If it turns out you don't like her or you aren't as compatible with each other as you thought then you can move on to another girl. There's nothing preventing you from going on dates with multiple girls simultaneously.
>>
>>17815462
>God ambit I wasn't her to sit on my face.
If that's not true love, then what is.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.