[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 625x350px
I've known for a while that I want to break up with my gf. I love hanging out with her and she's my best and one of my only friends but I just want to he single again.

Im 22, we live together and have been dating for about a year and a half. I broke up with her about 6 months ago but then we got back together (partially because I wanted her to live with me because I signed a housing rental lease that I wanted her to help pay for, which was a dick move.)

I'm just not really attracted to her anymore, she's not fat or ugly or anything, she's really loyal and nice. We get along great and have never really fought or argued.

What do? How do I let her down easily and how do we go about splitting when we live together?
>>
>>17814066

you have no reason to feel guilty. people act like you arent allowed to break up with someone unless they give you a reason. but its arguably a LOT WORSE to stay with someone and wait for a reason even though you dont want to be with them and keep wasting their time then it is to just break up with someone cuz the feelings arent there.

feelings fade. its natural. so break up.

>how tho

thats the hard part, and there isn't much we can say without more context. i could write out a long psot but it would

If A is true than do B
but if C is true than do D
or if E is true than do F

you are on a lease. whats the deal with it now? is it month to month? could she afford it on her own? does she have friends nearby? does she have parents she could live with temporarily?
>>
>>17814144
I would probably be the one staying. I can afford it but I will have to keep a tight budget for the next 6mo. Til June.

I can stay at my parents house but I'd rather not. I don't know if she has any friends she can stay with. We share a bed and everything which was mine originally but she has a TV and everything of her own.

She could afford to live on her own if she wanted but I would need to give her time to find a place probably. We both have jobs right now and split it 50/50 for rent and everything
>>
>>17814163

thats where it becomes tough man. you can try and take the apartment for your own, but maybe she wants it? so unless you're in a position to say its yours, or ready to just give something up, its hard.

my advice is to have a place to stay yourself, your parents if you have to, but still be able to pay half the expenses on your lease. i know it sounds shitty and cuck, but you are both on the lease and pulling her life out from under her is rough. this is why you shouldnt move in with a girl unless you're sure its legit. no one moves in thinkin 'ah were just gonna be together a few years'.

so talk to her. be prepared to stay at your parents for at least a little while. then when she setttles down, find a plan to get you guys out of this joint property.
>>
>>17814175
Actually she is not on the lease, we never ended up doing that she just pays half of everything. So I would have to get her to sublease. I would be fine staying at my parents though I guess, you're saying that moving out and making her go from paying 50% to full by herself would be a dick move?

I can stay at my parents for free but I'd rather not for 6 months, after that if I get my own place I have to pay for I won't be able to pay my half with my ex obviously. I'm not sure if she would want to keep living here or not desu
>>
>>17814198

>dick move

kinda. she moved in under the assumption that you'd pay half of everything for the duration of the lease.

you have to remember that you are uprooting her entire life. and thats okay, you have to do it, definitely dont stay with her for the sake of it... but you have to be somewhat accomodating. if shes willing to live there and pay all the utilities thats okay. but you cant just move out and say 'YOU HAVE TO PAY IT ALL NOW OR LEAVE RIGHT AWAY'

you have to give her some sort of lee way on this.

the best you can do is talk to her. figure out what plans would work best for her. balance them with whats reasonable for you.

realistically, three months should be enough time for her to move out and get her own place. but she might want to go live with parents immediately. or friends. time willtell.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.