[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one become as close to perfection as possible? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How can one become as close to perfection as possible? I mean perfection not only as physical beauty but also being an intelligent individual, being good with interpersonal relations and etc.
>>
By selling your soul to the pussy Jew and sacrificing your lifespan, free time, hobbies and any joy of personal development to get a leftover of what chad gets for free because being born with better genetic package.

Unless you are above average already, then there is even less reason to chase perfection since girls will approach you anyway.

Or you want to chase a perfection as human being? Then it's not about physical and interpersonal stuff. It's about virtue and vice. But you won't become chad this way.

Your choice.
>>
>>17814006
>self improvement

I bet you're American
>>
>>17814006

by constantly improving yourself in every field.

you want physical perfection? exercise. not just 'work out' but actually push your physical limits in ways that are helpful. not just 'show muscles.

want to be smart? learn. always. never stop learning. dont get a job, just keep up with school. and then when you cant get any more debt, pick up more books and simply read everything you can, then discuss it with others: those who don't know, those who know more, and those who know about what you know. so you can see it from all sides.

never claim to know anything. simply say 'this is what I've read, this is what I've heard'. if anything can be remotely opinion sounding, then dont claim it to be fact. especially if its a generalization. cuz you'll still 'seem' wrong to many, and your goal here is to be loved, not actually be perfect.
>>
>>17814029
South american
>>
>>17814023
My genetic package is pretty good. I've got above average muscle (natural), what I lack is knowing how to behave around people as I've been part of a weird cult when I was a kid, I was pretty much excluded from the external world for over 3 years
>>
>>17814039
Notes taken, anon. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17814060
>what I lack is knowing how to behave around people as I've been part of a weird cult when I was a kid,
What cult? Pls tell more
>>
>>17814006
Live healthy, use your time usefully (study, socialize, workout etc.) not waste it (on watching tv or 4chan or vidya).
>>
>>17814255
Basically my parents started following blindly what this "prophet" used to preach. It was basically a vertent of the christian faith, although we had way more prohibitions from what he called "Wordly evils". I was homeschooled for over 3 years, almost no contact with the outside world. That is, sadly, pretty common in South America.
>>
>>17814006
I think this picture is too simplistic. Ideals for males differ in different cultures and for an example, where I'm from we don't have chads banging all the women. The people in the pic might be like they are because of their social class, mental condition, etc.
>How can one become as close to perfection as possible?
Hard and effective work. like >>17814266
says use your time well and get into a routine.
>intelligent individual
study your school and other things too. read the newspaper etc.
>being good with interpersonal relations
What exactly do you mean by this? I guess practice and maybe read psychology newspapers,
>>
>>17814300
What I mean by this is basically knowing how to have a dominant presence, talking clearly and being heard and/or having your opinion taken into consideration.
>>
>>17814308
In what situation(s)?
>>
"self-improvement" as people on this board understand it is so shallow, materialistic and autistic that it's genuinely laughable. It's literally ticking the boxes on a checklist of generic activities to attempt to round out how thoroughly worthless 90% of incels are as people. It's autists grasping at what they think "successful" people are like from largely what they read on the internet.

>guys I need to lift cos I'm too skinny/fat
>handhold me through texting this girl
>how do I stop wanking/vidja

The fact is, no matter how much muscle mass you gain or how much you cut yourself off from your former habits, your existence up until this point has cemented you in ways you probably don't even notice to an abnormal existence. Think of it like bad posture- you can conciously adjust your spine, but it will always bend itself back to how it formed from neglect.

What would be far more important, and far more rewarding, is if you focused on being a worthwhile person. On doing something that brings warmth and love and goodness to those around you. Chasing a genetic ideal when you know full well you scraped the bottom end of the barrel is pointless, and you know it doesn't work because you get the same retards every day coming here complaining they're not getting laid.
>>
>>17814006
work hard, put in the effort, and call yourself a bitch when you resist, eventually you will stop resisting and just be.
>>
>>17814045
The industry of perfection and self improvement is a meme.

Live to enjoy yourself, not please others or pleasing yourself by pleasuring others expectations of you.
>>
>>17814431
>doing something that brings warmth and love and goodness to those around you

Nothing I do it's worthwile. So yeah, thanks for making me sadder.
>>
>>17814431
Though many issues with posture can be corrected with professional help and dedication. The rest must be coped with, but we've all got our crosses to bear.

>>17814951
You aren't the sole judge of that.
>>
>>17814006
plastic surgery
read shit load of books
get high grades
get top tier jobs
network
hf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.