[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be single redpiller with lots of free time to work out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1452073367757.gif (704KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1452073367757.gif
704KB, 245x230px
>be single redpiller with lots of free time to work out and take care of myself
>girl coworker is into me
>but she is in relationship
>her slut friends try to encourage monkeybranching by telling me she's dissatisfied with her relationship. I think she's just keeping him while looking for something better
>I know her guy, he is nice, likeable, beta provider earning more than me but lacking in other aspects, mostly because he is in relationship and not taking care of himself as much

Should I destroy their relationship and then crush the monkeybranching bitch after using her and teach the guy truth of red pill by showing him the true nature of his love? Or should I refrain from doing so? What is more ethical in such case?
>>
All the persons involved in OP's post are terrible human beings, OP included.
>>
redpill the guy
when they break up smash that pussy
if they dont - redpill the guy by smashing that pussy
>>
>>17813890
Too bad, nothing personnel kiddo.
I've done nothing yet, that's why I'm asking.
>>
Also I'm not asking because I feel bad for someone, I'm asking because it's a workplace situation. Anyone have experience how such shit affects it? It's the main reason keeping me from doing so.
>>
>>17813881
What is ethical is to explain to her friends that encouraging this is unethical and that they're terrble froends for it. If her being into you is manifested explicitely you should remind herthat she has a boyfriend. Stop fucking rationalizing. If you want to fuck her, do so, but don't pretend you've come across an ethical impediment. Fuck her, deal with the consequences, learn fromthem or don't.
>>
since women monkey branch I do the same
>>
>>17813881
Just stay out of the situation completely. Nothing good will come of it, no matter what you do. Steer clear.
>>
>>17813911
I am actually quite into her, but the fact that she's upgrading like that makes me unable to respect her or treat such people seriously. Hump and dump and lot of shit would break lose.

On the other hand there is a relationship and maybe she won't try this on someone else.

Who am I kidding.
>>
>>17813881
you could just tell the guy what the deal is without fucking his gf
>>
>>17813918
>since niggers loot and steal i do the same
>>
>>17813881
Why would you dishonor your self by crushing his relationship and causing him to have hatred against you?
If you want to help the beta lad, tell him to his face his girlfriend wants to fuck you and you'll do it if he doesn't stop it. (I wouldn't recommend actually doing it but that's up to you )
This would Give em time to think about himself and his relationship.
>>
>>17813931
But he would not believe and she would deny. You know how this is. He would think I try to sabotage his healthy relationship.
>>
File: Qnr9LyL.png (103KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
Qnr9LyL.png
103KB, 500x431px
This is a prefect bitches & whores situation
>>
>>17813881

>red pill

For the love of god.

The red pill must be some kind of suppository you shove up your ass
>>
I think the feeling of telling a cheater off or exposing them is better than the orgasm that person will give you. Tell her boyfriend, he deserves better.
>>
>>17813881
>Should I destroy their relationship and then crush the monkeybranching bitch after using her and teach the guy truth
Do it man. Just think about it this way: If she's willing to do it with you but you don't then eventually she'll find another guy and drop her current boyfriend anyway. Do that man a favour, he deserves better.
>>
>>17814111
I love how some faggot always gets triggered by the mere mention of this concept.
>>
>>17814142
Not a faggot but probably some female. The more double-faced she is the stronger her denial.
I am confirming red pill truths with my social experiment. I'm just not sure if the outcome won't erupt into some more nasty shit than I expect.
>>
>>17814142
The name is just so obnoxious. Imagine what you'd feel if a 9/11 truther or someone who thought the moon landing was staged or something had a nickname for the superior, authentic insight they had into the world as opposed to the brainless sheeple around them.

That's pretty much what it sounds like to everyone else.

But anyway, the guy is probably not looking for your ideas and especially not when he's heartbroken. Furthermore if you really love someone then seeing them crushed so freshly after things falling apart wouldn't exactly be a cheery, satisfactory event for you. It would probably make it much harder for him to move on than simply realizing she's a cunt and cutting her out like a bad spot.

Just keep your cool by reminding yourself to shoot the guy a message as soon as she throws out a serious invitation for cheating.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.