[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a sociopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Quick description
>hate people
>hate myself
>feel unattached at all times
>compulsive liar
>24 attractive fairly intelligent
>bipolar, on prozac can't tell if it helps
>In a relationship with someone who loves me
>alcoholic

I feel like people and friends are more like belongings to me than anything else. I have very little motivation to do anything other than lay around. Does anyone have similar feelings? How do you deal with it?
>>
You're not a sociopath dw anon
>>
No joke, read American Psycho.
Seeing someone being completely detached from reality and doing whatever he feels like without boundaries helps to understand what actually makes a sociopath/psychopath.
>>
>>17813872
No no you're just a little ray of sunshine
>>
>>17813872

you cannot be sociopathic and bipolar. the two are inherently contradictory.

everything else listed you just took off of the 'how to idnetify a sociopath' check list. dont be edgy anon
>>
>>17813872
Eh, you care enough to ask.

Big thing is, do you learn from your mistakes with people? A huge tell for antisocial personality disorder is that a sufferer routinely makes impulsive and destructive decisions. The sufferer may or may not feel regret for these, but they seem to be unable to change their behavior either way, even if they objectively know that their behavior is not to their benefit or the benefit of others.

This is a pathological thing, mind you. To count, it has to happen more often than not by a decent margin.
>>
>>17813872
You should talk to your psychiatrist about changing your prescription because you do not know if it helps. Admit your drinking problem to the professional if you want big pharma to help.
>>
You must be 18 and over to post OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.