[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on wife, what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shaggy-wasnt-me.jpg (57KB, 752x420px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy-wasnt-me.jpg
57KB, 752x420px
Howdy all

So the long story is I am a young-married guy in late 20s. Wifey is fun, intelligent, and we have been together for 10 years. Married her as she is cute and fun. Sex has always been ok, but not amazing.

Recently she started this new job, where she has a lot of work trips, stays away from home, privately messages work colleagues after hours, etc. I reckon she probably cheated on me, but I did not really mind (after 10+ of being with someone you kinda stop loving them lol)

At the same time, I met this intelligent, hot 9/10 who since we met was into me. Did not take long for us to meet in private, go to her place afterwards for some amazing banging. She even met my wife before lol

So I think there are 3 options:
a) I keep main bitch and this new one on side (expensive!!)
b) dump wife
c) stop seeing the new chick

Obviously I am not planning on confessing (unless you guys think so!). Also, this is not the first time I've cheated on wife but this time I feel like IN LOVE with the new one

TLDR
Married but banged a hot bitch; what to do
>>
Keep it a secret. Never tell her.
>>
You don't even love your wife, you don't care if she's cheated on you, and you're cheating on her. Dude why are you still married? Did you ever love her ever? Just caus shes cute and fun?

Lol your new girl knows you're married? Have fun with that trainwreck.
>>
>>17813852
Ppl stay married after a long time for life stability
It's like having a good friend to share bills and shit with

>>17813811
You're not actually I love with this girl
It's just infatuation
Stay with your wife, don't tell her, use a condom
>>
Choose between the wife that cheats or the woman who fucks a married man

Sounds like there's three shit people in this situation double homicide and and suicide seem the best solution
>>
assuming this is not fake, you should pick option d)stop seeing the new chick and divorce your wife
If you aren't capable of a relationship, don't ever jump ship just because of the hormone spike that is love. What you're feeling for that new chick is probably something you were feeling for your wife when you met her. If you don't see a future in either one of them, you should probably start focusing on yourself.

>She even met my wife before lol
Sorry man but I think this just shows you also need to grow up and I don't mean it in a white knight way. You need to find out for yourself what's the meaning of life and saying this shit tells me you don't know(not trying to say I do) what's ahead of you. Either way cheers mate
>>
>>17813811
Keep banging the 9/10 but keep her at enough if a distance that she doesn't do anything crazy when this inevitably blows up or falls apart
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.