[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fail at everything I try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/,
I'm a 21 yo guy, yet I'm suffering because I feel frustrated in nearly every way possible:

+ I have no friends because I dont have social habilities, also i can't stand people and their boring conversations and topics, so i kinda isolate myself, and then they isolate me.

+ Virgin: maybe i can fix this quickly, i had many ocasions to have sex, yet i discard every girl because of their defects, even the little ones.

+ I left my job because my boss fired some coworkers and wanted that i do the same job as theirs + my own job for the same pay. So now I'm poor as fuck.

+This year I'm starting to study Computer Engineering, but even when i try my hardest, I got shit tier grades. Its more than likely that I will repeat several courses.

+After years of isolating myself, my family just ignores me. I live my life, and they live theirs. I really feel alone in this world.

What should i do /adv/ ? I don't feel like killing myself, I know that the world has something to offer to me before i die. Maybe leave everything behind and look for a new life/identity?

I take medication, but it doesn't do shit.

I guess i don't have anything else to say. Sorry about my English, its not my native language.
>>
Does nothing make you happy? what do you do for fun? When you imagine yourself being happy what do you see yourself doing?
>>
File: AvLDdpd.jpg (351KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AvLDdpd.jpg
351KB, 2560x1600px
>>17813534

self reply to mention that i overcame a gaming addiction, but i often found myself staring at a wall without nothing to do, just thinking about pointless stuff.
I just want to live a happy life, like everyone seems to live: the average person have a love partner, a house, kids, maybe a pet and a car and seems to be happy, but I can't even imagine to live like that without killing myself.

I want to fuck a girl and then forget her existence.
I want to punch somebody in the face, start a fight, win or lose, but just release my anger.
I want to drive on a freeway, do drugs and then sleep in the countryside.

>>17813564

Hi buddy, thanks for the reply :)
After reading your question i tried to recall the last time i laughed or smiled, but it was a long time ago.
I don't have any hobbies at the moment, so i don't do anything for fun. I can imagine myself being happy living while traveling, waking up in a new place every few weeks, or isolating myself in the countryside, but i know that this options are not realistic.
>>
>>17813534

most of what you described isn't 'failure'. its ego.

even iwth friends you say you dont have social abilities, but then immediately change your mind and claim EVERYONE ELSE is boring.

you have too much ego to get with the girls who supposedly would sleep with you.

you have too much ego to do more owrk.

the only thing you blame yourself for is your grades.

maybe balance that out first.
>>
>>17813624
It sounds like youve got a self esteem problem you believe yourself to be worthless and overcompensate by claiming everyone else is boring your solution is to stop looking at things so black and white stop looking at what other people have and find out why u hate yourself so much this isn't the kind of problem that goes away by being alone all the time and doing drugs in the countryside. You need to learn to love yourself and learn to love others you judge both them and yourself way too harsh
>>
Almost have the same problem as OP, I left and blocked all my friends after convincing myself that I didn't want my life to stagnate and that they were the problem. I ruined my relationship with the last friend I had after I lashed out at him from jealousy. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>17813699
You fail only to take responsibility for yourself and your life situation people do not improve or ever get happy by blaming others for their missed chances and failed dreams. Do what makes you happy chase opportunity and if you can't find one make one you'll be fine but you need to take responsibility and discipline yourself instead of chastising others now go make your dreams a reality
>>
>>17813639
This was insightful. There's an undertone of arrogance to OP's rant that is hard to catch, yet is evident.

OP is hard on himself sure, but at the same time he's shifting all blame onto others.

How are others boring OP? Are you a well traveled, storied man that lights up the room? Have you watched the sun set on the Andaman sea with a partner? Have you stood on top of a mountain that you climbed? Have you hid inside of a Russian era bunker in Afghanistan while a sandstorm swept over you?

If you want to be around interesting people, you need to go interesting places. You need to put yourself on the line and take that first step.

It sounds like you may just need a change. I don't know where you're from, but you should consider taking a job in another country to begin experiencing things.
>>
>>17813639
That is a problem i tried to fix, but its hard to handle. How do i know that im being honest and not faking to be more humble? The last time i tried it i felt like forcing myself to like other people, and it worked, until i concluded that this is being hypocritical. I will do a more in-depth search on this.

>>17813644
Thank you for your answer, its hard to change the way you look at things, but i will try my best to do it.

Its a blessing to being an anon and being able to talk about these things openly.
>>
>>17813742

>how do i know that im being honest and not faking to be more humble

it a balance you have to find. but if you get past the initial bull shit stage and realize that they ARE good people, then how is it faking?

people seem to blame others for being boring, but dont bother asking anything outside the basic questions before writing them off. its what is below the surface that tends to make us interesting. its how we interact once we get to know each other.

you can still dislike flaws in people. im not hot enough to date a 10/10. i have some very nie looking partners. there is always something(s) i dont like about them though. but its 1) the best i could get and 2) still hot enough to give me several boners, so whats the problem?
>>
>>17813733
When i was far away from home i had less problems when interacting to strangers. It is something, i guess.

Maybe i just overrate outsiders. I will definitely aim for a change, try to meet new people. Thanks for your reply.

>>17813754
>people seem to blame others for being boring, but dont bother asking anything outside the basic questions before writing them off

You got me.
>>
>>17813829
Meeting new people is hard. I myself have no friends where I live, my two closest friends are 600 km away from me. I don't get to see them often.
But I have a wife and I don't crave company.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.