[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship struggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: abc.jpg (41KB, 620x596px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
41KB, 620x596px
help me out guys,
i have a gf for 1 year now and things arent going that great, we fight a lot and barely find time for each other, etc
but i kind of love her and shes really fucking cute and pretty

now the real struggle comes in, theres this girl in one of my classes that i really like and that is beautiful as fuck and i kind of want to get to know her better, but i will not cheat on my gf

so what advice do you guys have for me? i really need to know what to do, i dont want to hurt my gf but i also really like that other girl
>>
Break up with your girlfriend because you don't love her. You truly love someone when you stop seeking out others.
>>
>>17813291
yeah but i dont want to hurt her i just cant do it man :(
>>
>>17813297
do you have any plans for the future with your current SO?
>>
>>17813297

False reason. People live on. You just subconsciously know you might fuck up and need something to fall back on.

I'm not like the other poster, I don't care about your infidelity or possibility of it in the future.

If you are unhappy you owe it to yourself to be happy. You do not "stick" with it because it's the right thing to do. You and many other people need to learn that self preservation is natural and okay. The way you handle it, whether you do it dicky or not is the meat and potatoes.

Pull the band-aid off and try new people. You might regret it, you might not but you will definitely be okay and live on.
>>
>>17813297
You can. You just don't want to because you're a coward. Be a decent human and break up with her. You've already replaced her in your mind so follow through.
>>
>>17813268

Do you ever talk about breaking up? I know when couples are fighting a lot the topic does come up, you can make it a mutual thing. If you continue to fight a lot just say you think you guys are not compatible because of all the fighting and you should take time for yourselves (break up). Probably the best way to let someone down because when they think back on it, they will think it was somewhat mutual and it wasn't just them getting dumped.

The thing you shouldn't do however is pursue this other girl and if that fails end up going back to your current gf, that would make you an absolute asshole, don't lead someone on like that.
>>
>>17813312
hm no not really, i want to go to university in like 8 months, and thats the point where we would probably break up anyway
downside if i let it end like this, i wont get to know the girl from my class

>>17813313
hm that's actually a really good advice
>>
>>17813323
yeah thats what I'm trying to do, if we fight next time i will break up thats probably the best method

>>17813319
I'm really a coward, i just do not want to hurt my gf
>>
File: pleasegoddog.jpg (48KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
pleasegoddog.jpg
48KB, 640x607px
>>17813268
I'm practically in the same situation OP.Were both 21, Have been with her almost exactly a year now. She really loves me and talks about marriage (in the future, she doesnt want to get married right now either). I love her too, though not as much as she loves me I fear. Im beginning to question if I truly love her or just care for her. I don't see myself getting married for at least several years, if not more. I've started to look at other girls as well.

Only advice I can really give is what im trying. For now im just trying to focus on her and give it time to see if my feelings change. If the months go by and I don't feel any different, then ill have to leave her. She deserves someone that loves her back equally if not more so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.