[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 187x269px
Ok, I'm a 21 year old virgin and cant walk up to random people to talk to them, what the hell do i do. I've never had a girlfriend and only been kissed once, how the hell do i get one, tinder doesnt work for me.
>>
Have you ever tried kidnaping?
>>
nope, cant find cable ties, anything else?
>>
>cant walk up to random people to talk to them

You realise that walking up to random people and talking to them is pretty fucking hard, even for seasoned PUA? Like fair enough, small talk at the bus stop or whatever (which you probably can do easily) but walking up to random people? What the fuck is the point? Like okay, I can do it easily, but why the fuck should I? These people are just going about their lives, leave them the fuck alone.

>I've never had a girlfriend and only been kissed once

Well, stop putting all your small problems into a big ball of self-hatred. Your situation isn't that bad, it won't take much time to fix it, just apply yourself and have confidence. Don't set the bar so high that you just feel like it's impossible. It's like anything, muscles or brain, you need to practice using it to get better and better.

Small, tiny steps lead to big changes. A skyscraper may look daunting as fuck, but it's just a fuck ton of small steps, put together, following a simple set of rules. The same applies to any larger goal, one step at a time, one brick at a time, that's it.
>>
like a pub or something? I'm really not good at this all I do is sit on my computer playing games all day, I don't do much and i dont know where to go to meet new people or do new things
>>
>>17813146
>and cant walk up to random people to talk to them

So? You think that's how people hook up? Randomly on the street?

Go to parties, make friends, have fun and meet people. That's it.
>>
How do I find parties to go to? and yes I am serious i have no fucking idea.
>>
>>17813146
Go to a party with a high f:m ratio. Worked for me on my 21st birthday funnily enough.

Also, just stop thinking. When you think, you remove yourself from the moment. Just act instinctively.
>>
yeah but how do i find a party?
>>
>>17813189
>Also, just stop thinking
I'd give so much just to be able to kill off my brain at will.

Alas, I can't.
>>
>>17813193

You don't "find" them, you get invited. Don't you have friends? Classmates? Coworkers? Neighbors?

Don't you talk with anyone? Don't you hang out?
>>
>>17813195
alcohol, senpai
>>
I hang out with about 5 mates, 4 of which are 2 couples, I don't get invited to parties anymore, I don't know anyone who parties.
>>
also I don't work or go to school, I'm 21 with doctors saying i can't work due to my mental state.
>>
>>17813200
Yeah, I already know that.

But it's not always an option and it's an expensive option.

Besides sometimes my brain manages retaining its frigid control even after numerous shots, putting me out of the moment.
>>
Fuck man you sure are coming up with a lot of negative excuses as to why you can't do this.

It's almost like you're your own worst enemy.
>>
>>17813195
>>17813206
I'm not OP, just fyi.
>>
>>17813201
>>17813203

Party is just a point of reference. Hang out with people and do stuff. Either that or go to a speed dating service.

Just stop whining.
>>
Embracing solitude is a valid option. Why do you feel that you need a girlfriend, or that being a virgin is a big issue? What really matters is that you accept yourself and stop bothering too much about how you feel you SHOULD be. Having a girlfriend and sticking your dick in a hole isn't magically going to make your worries about yourself go away, and in worst case your lack of confidence is going to make her lose interest after a short while anyway.
>>
>>17813236
That is bullshit.

What if he WANTS a gf and not to be alone, but is unable to because of issues?
>>
>>17813244
Then most of what I said still applies. He should focus about improving his issues/self esteem and move on from there.
>>
I want a GF so i can do things with someone i truly care about, so I can lay in bed with her and just cuddle, i dont care if i put my dick in her or not, i just want someone to love me while i love them.
>>
>>17813257
No, none of what you said applies, because all that you told him was to "give up and accept urself".

>He should focus about improving his issues/self esteem and move on from there.
Is a separate point you made just now.
>>
>>17813259

I'm not the Anon you replied to. Wanting "a GF", as in "any girl" is a recipe for disaster.

Meet people and find someone you like. Don't go with the intent of loving someone. Don't go expecting to get a girl. Life your life and you'll get a chance, but don't go looking for it.
>>
>>17813264
He replied to noone and your bullshit post is almost as stupid as >>17813257 so I guess you're the same person.

"just want and it'll happen, i promise!" isn't gonna get him anywhere.

It may happen. It may not. It's up to chance. And seeing where he's at, the chance is pretty low. So some active input is needed.
>>
>>17813269
Wait* not want.
>>
>>17813263
>No, none of what you said applies, because all that you told him was to "give up and accept urself".
I also told him that what really matters is accepting yourself for who you are. Not having a girlfriend and being a virgin isn't issues worth hating yourself for.
>>
>>17813269

First of all, calm down and learn to read. He is replying to the
>Having a girlfriend and sticking your dick in a hole isn't magically going to make (etc)

Yeah, he didn't link, but it's obvious he is replying to that Anon.

Second, here's the thing: Imagine you are a pathetic person that makes excuses for his failures, that doesn't have a job, or studies, or any activities, and that's just plain insecure and boring.

He can go to every dating app, dating site, and dating service in the country, he won't get a "girl to love".

That's why we tell him to look beyond "getting a GF". Because you need a life before you add someone to it. You need to offer something to be loved. So become a better person, a happier person by yourself, and then try to expand.

Ok? Do you get it now? Are you still mad?
>>
I am the one who made this post and now im using my online name so people know who actually made this, and what your all pretty much saying is "Live your life and you'll get a chance, but don't go looking for it.", so I'll take that and say thank you all for the help.
>>
>>17813284

Exactly. Don't put the pressure on yourself or on her. Go out, have fun, and if something comes out of it, great! If it doesn't, no problem, you can try again.
>>
>>17813276
He can't accept himself the way he is because he's a loser and he knows it.

It's perfectly okay to accept your character and be okay with it, but to tell someone in an obviously shitty situation to just "accept it" won't help anyone.

He wants a gf. He doesn't have one. Worse yet, he's a virgin. There is nothing good about either. He needs to fix those things, and your empty pseudo universal bullshit """""advice""""" doesn't do shit here.

>>17813280
>Because you need a life before you add someone to it
Yes, how dare he want a partner unless he's perfect?!?

How dare he feel lonely unless he's raking in 100k+ a year!

What he needs to do is get out of his comfort zone and start meeting people.

One of the most pertinent questions of this shitty thread is that he didn't specify why tinder doesn't work for him. Like it or not, if you lack a social life then social apps is the way to go. It's the safest way of meeting people and you want safety cause you don't want to jump in head first and start "approaching" people in clubs or something.
>>
>>17813292
>Yes, how dare he want a partner unless he's perfect?!?
>How dare he feel lonely unless he's raking in 100k+ a year!

Yeah, that's what I meant. Do you realize this says more about you that it does about me, right?

When did I mention money? When did I say you have to be perfect?

What you are doing is exaggerating to justify your own laziness. "Oh, they are unreasonable and want me to be perfect!" So you keep living in a rot. Dude, you are the loser.

If you can't have fun, it's your problem not ours. A couple of beers and a movie are not that expensive, and some of your friends can bring the pizza. Having fun is not about money.
>>
tinder and ehormony wont work for me because ive never had any conversations on them for the past 2 years, no one. yes i am anti-social, because i dont know how to talk to girls, i just cant talk infront of them
>>
but its 2am here so im gonna jump off and go to bed now, ill see all the responses in the morning and i will respond then, thanks :)
>>
Figured I'd chime in, I'm a 23 year old virgin. Just get a shirty job where ppl are your age. Shitty jobs are everywhere, plenty of younger girls. I was a shut in from 16 to 21. Yeah whhatever. Ive been getting into this social circle with some 19/20 year olds. Talk to a cute chubby girl. Lots of those in the service industry.
>>
>>17813298
What the actual fuck are you even on about?

You said he needs to "fix" himself before finding a partner.

But that's bullshit.

You'll always have problems. You overcome some hurdles, and then you run into some more. That's life. So having problems is not a fucking excuse to not try finding a partner. At no point in your life will you not have problems.

>So you keep living in a rot. Dude, you are the loser.
That's not true but even disregarding that, I fail to see how your conclusion even makes logical sense. The thought process is kinda wonky.

>If you can't have fun, it's your problem not ours
His question wasn't about how to have fun, now was it? Maybe re-read the OP. This time try going syllable by syllable.
>>
>>17813292
>It's perfectly okay to accept your character and be okay with it, but to tell someone in an obviously shitty situation to just "accept it" won't help anyone

Neither is calling OP a loser for being a virgin at 21. Holy shit dude, it's like you think the things he mentioned in the first post are the real issues when he's obviously not going to get anywhere without fixing his self esteem first.
>>
>>17813322
>You'll always have problems.

But when your problems are "I have no life" and "I can't talk with girls" I don't see you getting a loving girlfriend anytime soon.

There are different kind of problems and some of them need to be addressed before plunging into a relationship.

Sorry, but girls don't have to "put up" with all your shit. No one has to, nor friends nor family. No one is perfect but some people are their own biggest obstacle in life.
>>
>>17813146
I don't know what to tell you mate, I'm a 34 year old virgin and see myself dying alone. I guess we just have to bear it and accept that love wasn't meant for people like us.
>>
>>17813333
I wasn't necessarily calling OP a loser. I'm just making a general point here.

That does not mean that OP isn't a loser, though. I don't know him enough to make that judgement, but it's likely true.

His self esteem is low because he's a lonely virgin. Hmmm I wonder if becoming a not lonely non-virgin may have an effect on his self esteem. Who knows, right?

Yes you can say he should start working out and shit, but lets be real for a second. No activity by itself will help. Just look at all the r9k losers who got fit but failed at fixing the problems that made them lift in the first place.

Yes lifting and hobbies and whatnot will help, but not unless you tackle your problem head on. Get that fucking bull from the horns and ram your dick down its throat. He needs to start socializing if that's what he feels he needs. No way around it.

>>17813336
>Sorry, but girls don't have to "put up" with all your shit
Eeeeeerm that's why nobody suggested OP to force someone to become his gf at gunpoint?

What is your point supposed to counter? There's no opposing position. Strawman?

There's someone for everyone (not really but since so many people like OP end up not even trying, it's kinda true) and you won't get lucky unless you actively search for someone. You may, but it's a game of statistics. Can't win the jackpot unless you buy a ticket.

The solution to "I can't talk with girls" is talking with girls. Or playing eroges and waifu simulators day and night.
>>
>>17813358
>Can't win the jackpot unless you buy a ticket.

Mmm... didn't I tell him to go out and get a life?

Improving himself is not done inside a basement. When did I say that? Strawman, maybe?

Listen, you are clearly angry at the world because your personal brand of problems are too much for other people. Though luck.

Also, you don't even read well.

>Sorry, but girls don't have to "put up" with all your shit
>Eeeeeerm that's why nobody suggested OP to force someone to become his gf at gunpoint?

The first line, mine, is about how you say everybody has problems and will always have them. That's true, but that doesn't mean that people can't say: "I don't want your problems" and walk away. That's what "putting up with shit" means. The gun point part makes no sense.

But you know what? You are a hateful fuck that can't even hold his half of the conversation. That's why girls don't want to see your cock. Hope this advice is useful. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17813146
First off, forget Tinder. Crawl>Walk>Run

I would suggest looking into this: (Helped me a great deal in both my professional and social life)

https://www.toastmasters.org/

you can find local toastmaster meetings on meetup.com

I would suggest meetup.com for anything that interests you. Build your social skills with social setting in environments that already interest you.

Also read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie

That book is the cornerstone to all self help books and the first of it's kind

do those two things and in a month pursue your own path.

I went from a 20 year old virgin wage slave to a 30 year old CMO by starting exactly where i am pointing you.

Good luck anon
>>
>>17813366
You still haven't explained why "getting a life" cannot include actively working towards finding a potential partner.

Afterall, if someone doesn't wish to be with you at your worst, does he deserve you at your best?

If my experiences have taught me anything, it's that there's tons of people around and that people are wildly different. There's someone for anyone no matter how fucked up you are, basically. Should he find a partner as he is now, it would be a pretty much guaranteed life long relationship. Nothing bonds people more than going through tough shit together and supporting each other.

>you are clearly angry at the world
No I'm just taking the piss out of you, because I like prodding retards.

>but that doesn't mean that people can't say: "I don't want your problems"
Which is why nobody ever said it ITT, hence me pointing out the obvious strawman which you probably committed unknowingly because you're just a retard who can't even into basic argumentation.

>The gun point part makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense and if you weren't a mouthbreather you'd understand it.

Either you're in a relationship out of your own choice or you're not. Either you're forced into something or you're free. Either you have a gun at your face or you don't. Simple enough?

Nobody implied that anyone has to "put up" with OPs problems because nobody implied that anyone be in a relationship with OP not out of their will.

Obviously though if OP manages finding a partner, then they're with him out of their free will and thus you cannot say they are "putting up" with his problems.

>But you know what?...
Dangit projection.
>>
Threads like this always remind me how much easier life would be if you were just born woman or even better chad.
>>
>>17813756

The grass is always greener, Anon. Each person deals with their own shit. Work on what you cqn change and ignore the rest.
>>
>>17813767
lul
>>
>>17813155
You just wrote a bunch of words, but you really didn't say anything.
>>
>>17813236
i'm exactly the same age as op and also virgin, and i think it's an issue because it feels like my cock is bursting everytime I get turned on by seeing a girl. I just want to fuck so bad, but i dont really go out, and i wont start going to classes before 6-7 months (studying from home)

also had really terrible skin as a teen, so i never really developed my game at all. now i look decent, but dont know where to find girls or even how to get them. seriously, are bars the only place for picking up girls? the success rate isn't that high in those places, people usually have a crowd of people they're with, and i hate drinking although i used to do it a lot.
>>
>>17813798
What do u mean? Did you miss the "just apply urself n haev confidence" part??
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.