[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RedApple.jpg (46KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
RedApple.jpg
46KB, 400x456px
What gifts have you presented to your bf\gf? Share stories(and ideas).
>>
Games, perfume he likes, a shirt with a funny design, tools etc. But it's the thought that counts OP :3
>>
>>17813071
Was into astronomy and ex-gf got me a telescope, I kinda freaked out at the amount of money she wasted on me but later realized its because my birthdays were so horrible as a child, I never received anything worth while and got something that I finally got something that meant a lot and didn't know how to process it emotionally... jokes on her she still wasted the money.

Just ask them seriously what they want, or take them to go get something they want and pay for it.
>>
anal beads
>>
>>17813100
>Just ask them seriously what they want, or take them to go get something they want and pay for it.
He says he doesn't like presents at all. And he also had a childhood like yours. And I'm the type of person who doesn't care about people usually. But I feel like I want to now.
>>
>>17813071
Random list from Christmas, anniversaries and birthdays I bought for my boyfriend.

We both really like to read, so I bought him a lot of books. Other than random novels, I bought him a guide about formal clothing for men, a book about typography and an atlas of countries that not exist.
I got him a pair of personalised cufflinks and a vintage leather briefcase. I bought him a watch. I paid plane tickets and hotels for two trips we did. I paid dancing classes for us and a ticket for him to see his best friend.
I got him a lot of clothes he needed, a perfume, an electric razor. A iPod when iPods were still a thing.

On the cheesy side: for his 18th birthday I filled a box with 17 small presents that reminded specific events of his life (his favourite candies, toys, cartoons, etc).
When he turned 22 we moved in together, and I made a box filled with things he would need to start our life together like a fancy pair of slippers and a mug to pair with mine. For our 5th years anniversary I made a book similar to UP! Adventure Book with pics of us and the things we did together. I made him a homemade book with all the minimal movie posters of the movies we saw when we were "watching a movie alone in his room" when we were in high school and downloaded them so we could ACTUALLY watch them.
>>
Hand-made stuff that you make yourself is always a great gift.
>>
>>17813115
Wow you are such a nice gf! I'll take notes and do something like that for my bf :)
>>
>>17813122
Haha he honestly made a lot of cute stuff to me as well, I'm lucky.
>>
>>17813115
Fuck, girls should know and remember all these details? I feel like I'm the worst girlfriend in a world.
>>
>>17813134
We've been together for 10 years, I remember maybe 1/3 of the things I did for him.
I just remember the expensive ones and the ones that took me a huge amount of time like the 18th birthday gift and the minimal movie poster thing.
>>
>>17813141
I meant those little things related to 'special events' and so on. I never was a 'romantic' kind of person.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.