[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a very rare question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

But here's my story;
I left my eastern European shit country to study Medicine in the UK.

My parents helped me to start off by giving me a loan to pay for studies,
Everything was nice, I integrated quickly, I studied hard and succeeded at my first year, I met a very nice girl, and made lots of friends.

The shock came the second year, where my father had to do a shoulder surgery and the only money they had is in my bank account.

I agreed to give him everything I could to pay for his surgery, and I had enough money left to eat for one year and the rent wasn't that hard because I payed 1/2 and my Gf 1/2.

When I wanted to renew my student visa, it was refused because I didn't had enough money in my bank account, I tried to take a loan from some friends, but it wasn't enough.

Now I'm still capable to study, but no longer have the right to have a job which was helping me a lot in other words, I'm in an illegal situation.

But all it matters to me is my studies, I'm still attending courses and passing exams.
Is there a way to regularize my situation?

If I get a degree, would that help me?
>>
Convert to Islam. Scream discrimination and profiling when they try to toss you from the country.
>>
>>17813061

Hey, OP

Can't your work give you a work visa instead? That way you can still stay in UK as long as you are 'working' but I'm not really sure how it works over there so idk...

You can also try selling a bunch of stuff and try to renew it with that maybe? I'm sure your GF could help you out as well.

Wish you the best of luck, brother :/
>>
>>17813078
Please keep this comments out of here, only if you know how stressed I feel, and the anxiety I've got from this

>>17813085
A friend of mine talked to me about this work visa, but I can get it only if I was regularized inside the UK, as of now, I can't make this demand only if I complete my studies and get my degree.

>You can also try selling a bunch of stuff and try to renew it with that maybe?

Care to explain please?

And my gf is helping me so much, I don't know what I would have done without her.
>>
>>17813090

Like get rid of material things that you probably don't need. Electronics, a car, old furniture, whatever you could get rid of and make a quick buck out of it.
>>
>>17813114
I've already did that, and I wasn't owning too much stuff, but now it's too late, I'm no longer able to demand a student visa for a whole year, and some say after a year passes, I should just demand it but have a good bank account, and some says I have to demand it from my origin country
>>
>>17813061
>Now I'm still capable to study, but no longer have the right to have a job which was helping me a lot in other words, I'm in an illegal situation.
If you student visa has been revoked you're fucked. You can't re-apply for one from inside the UK, you'd need to go home, put in an application, then come back when it's granted.

The other option is to over stay, find a cash in hand job, and hope you don't get caught. The Home Office are notoriously bad at catching people who overstay, and even when they do it takes months or years for them to actually do something about it.
>>
>>17813061
the UK visa system is becoming shockingly backwards, it's unfair on a lot of people and doesn't even serve the british in any real way

I traveled there for a while ,and had to inflate my bank account so they would not give me trouble

there may not really be much you can do practically
getting someone to put money in your accounts might be a good option

consider writing a letter to a wealthy person in your home country or in britain; and organize a bank account in such a way that the wealthy person knows you can't actually access their money
I don't think they check the account after the visa is issued, so the money can go straight in and straight out
you would have to put in a lot of work to prove it was not a scam

another option would be to leave england, your study would probably be recognized in a lot of other countries with visa systems that were not so harsh

you could find an illegal job easily, however studying in such a situation is very very hard; I have never heard of it being done

try to contact your old university and see what help/advice they could offer you

it's a bad situation, and there is unlikely to be a good solution
>>
>>17813149
Since I've been in the UK, I've never encountered a policeman or something.
I live in a not so big and not so small city where crime is very low, so cops here are not seen that much.

Can I just stay and continue my studies until I get the degree, and then go back to my country to get a new student visa?
>>
>>17813209
I've seen some people working illegally, and they get not so bad money out of it.
And I know that my studies are very hard, but I also know that it's just a hard period of my life I'm passing by,so I should just do my best.

I just hope I can survive this dark period, and not giving up.

Thank you for the suggestions
>>
Is there someone who knows more about these stuff and can give me some advice if possible?
>>
>>17813061
The degree would help, but you need an attorney.
>>
>>17813061
Just move to Sweden, theyll take anyone in, give you a house and a job as well probably.
>>
>>17813215
If you overstay you will be caught eventually then deported and blacklisted meaning you can never return.
>>
>>17813228
to clarify:
your visa was rejected, so you cannot work OR study?

working illegally is easy, provided you are not stupid about it

but studying illegally?
studying produces a vast amount of paperwork, I'm not sure if they check or not; but your degree needs to be reported to the government and your study scores leading up to it probably are as well
just for funding and statistical purposes

>>17814138
[citation needed]
a tiny minority are actually caught, being deported isn't a huge deal.
blacklisted?
if they refused you entry, what does it matter if they blacklist you as well
you think OP is going to be any more eligible in the future than he is now, or that he will even want to return to the UK
>>
>>17813970
As long as you can get your diploma and the university isn't going to check your immigration status again, you're fine, at least for now. You need an immigration lawyer. Can you not get an affidavit of support from someone else?
>>
>>17815378
>affidavit of support
Would this help?
I've got a friend of mine who is in his fifties and he's a very nice guy.
What could he do?
>>
>>17815355
>but studying illegally?
I checked many times, the uni doesn't care about your status they only look through your degrees,this is why I'm having a hope to get my degree
>>
>>17813061
You are asking a specialized legal question. Contact an immigration lawyer. Your school may provide one, or it is worth paying for an hour of advice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.