[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex really feel *that* good? I cant imagine it feeling as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2367694134772247692.jpg (285KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2367694134772247692.jpg
285KB, 1080x1920px
Does sex really feel *that* good?
I cant imagine it feeling as good as to where so many are obsessed with it. Whats the big deal?
Ive masterbaited before and have climaxed but maybe im doing it wrong but it really feels just kinda meh.
>>
To me it's nice to feel that someone wants you in that way. It's hard to describe, but yea it's great. Especially if its someone who you have a special connection with.

Unless they are fat. Then I just feel shame after I kick them out.
>>
>>17812551

I think a lot of it is the connection with the other person, at least for me. It also feels good but not mind blowing or anything, like receiving a back rub or something. And the climax is good but pretty short.

It's the entire experience really, the attraction to their body, the kissing and touching and being close to each other.
>>
>>17812551

This is like saying you have experience in being a soldier cause you play Call Of Duty everyday.
>>
There's so much more involved than pure physical sensations

It's an ethereal intertwining of mind body and soul of two separate universally aware beings

And ho's look hotter when they on yo dick
>>
Nothing could live up to the hype that sex gets, and sex doesn't either. But it IS quite nice. Masturbation doesn't really compare: you can use it to figure out what an orgasm feels like, but not what a partner feels like, and honestly, the latter is the bigger deal.
>>
>>17812551
>Whats the big deal?
Sex is probably the most important part of what we are. We're just a dick and vagina with a lot of extra bits to help us procreate. It stands to reason that we would be mentally hardwired to desire sex and obtain fulfillment from it. If you don't then your genes die out, leaving only the genes of those who wanted to procreate.
>>
>>17812551
Its not that great, especially if youre using condoms like you should. When im having a lot of sex i get bored of it. Its when im not having any that i actually feel the need to fuck a girl.
>>
Most of the time sex doesn't live up to the hype it gets. But sometimes it does, it really fucking does.

I deathgripped for a while and sex was pretty shit when I started with my gf. After a while of no masturbating it began to feel good, really fucking good. Eventually I finally came from sex alone and it was just out of this world. Completely different orgasm, it was insane.
>>
its a social construct in order to make you socially reliant on another human being for the rest of your life, and society as a whole promotes it as the "greatest thing ever" to try to make it seem like an exclusive club that everyone wants to get into
truth is sex is completely a casual thing and everyone does it every day, its not amazing , and its not worth all the trouble and bullshit that comes with it, so don't let it get you down and don't think its the end of the world if you can't get laid by X or Y birthdays.

personally i'd take an amazing fucking meal over sex any day of the week
currently im living in japan and the fucks here don't even understand what vegetables are, everything is fucking meat and noodles, no wonder everyone is so god damn tiny, they are all malnourished
>>
>>17812551
Sex feels better when you earn it.
>>
In my experience OP, sex only feels good when its with someone you want to be close to. Sex for sexes sake isnt that fun.
>>
Is it worth trying sex as a woman? Is it important for girls to lose their virginity to become mature?
>>
>>17812938

Not particularly; as long as you dont see it as a bigger deal than it actually is and dont put too much significancd on it. Just do it whenever you love someone and that will be the most mature thing you can do.
>>
Not if the girl is having sex with me, I have a pencil dick.
>>
>>17812551
It has to do with so much more than just the physical sensation. Any number of factors can make it more exciting and make it feel more meaningful and pleasant.

If you are attracted to someone AND you genuinely love them for who they are AND have a good, mutually understanding and respectful relationship, it can seriously feel like the absolute best thing in the world. If you have sex with someone you met on Craigslist an hour prior and you don't know anything about each other it probably won't be the same. Then again some people get off more on that aspect... but that's my point. It's ultimately an emotional experience as much as it is a physical one and different things please different people. If your experience with someone hits the right marks for you it can indeed feel absolutely as mind-blowingly good as everyone says.
>>
My quality of life with sex is higher than without it.
>>
>>17812551
Its the feral part of people that yearn for dominance that really love sex
>>
>>17812954
Everything about this is accurate.
>>
>>17812855
I am a biology major. I understand the science behind it, i just find it odd its sought after when the climax is so boring
>>
>>17812551
with a condom on, overrated
without, something to die for
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.