[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do when you want to hurt people/kill people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: waking is suffering.jpg (78KB, 460x711px) Image search: [Google]
waking is suffering.jpg
78KB, 460x711px
Title. I don't want to kill or hurt innocent people, I want somebody to give me a "reason" to hurt or kill them, such as hurting me or somebody close to me, or having to stop somebody killing or hurting others. I've though about this since I was a kid and it's just increased the older I have gotten. I'm 22 now and I feel like I am going to try to murder the next person to wrong me even if they do not really deserve to be hurt or killed, which scares me because I do not want to be in prison or to kill people who don't deserve it. I want to hurt and kill, but I also don't want to because of moral, practical, and legal reasons. I am frightened at my innate desire for violence and murder and do not know what to do. I feel like I can't tell my counselors because they are allowed to break HIPAA regulations and tell the police if I want to hurt others. I tried once when I was younger and she tried to have me medicated and locked up so I am frightened to confide again.

I don't know what to do. I have this inborn desire for violence and pain but I don't know how to have a safe, healthy outlet for it or how to seek help for it without getting locked up in a looney bin. My mom has the same predisposition towards violence but she was able to get away with her outbursts because she never managed to really hurt anyone (she's a slight, small woman) and was pretty enough to escape consequences after the fact. I am not small or a pretty girl so if I lose my shit I'll get locked up or killed. i feel like I am out of options here.

Any advice is welcome. I feel like I am out of options here. I'm scared I am going to seriously hurt someone over some small transgression and ruin their life and mine as well.
>>
Bump. Please help. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17812414
Sounds like you got molested as a child
>>
1) Go on long walks, anywhere, your mind will be calmer
2) Think about something to occupy your time, jobs, hobbies
3) Do what you were thinking of to occupy your time

Now repeat long walks in your free time. Look up meditation, slow and steady breathing techniques.
>>
>>17812431
I was raped when I was a kid but I had desires to hurt people before that.

>>17812462
Thanks but I do those things. They sort of help at the time but I still slip and I can't always walk or meditiate
>>
>>17812479
Go get a therapist at that point. Serious I don't think anyone can help you with something like that here
>>
>>17812485
I have a psychiatrist and a counselor, I'm just scared to tell them because according to HIPAA they can tell the coos or hospital I'm unstable if I think about hurting people. I don't want to get locked up for fucking thought crimes.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (16KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
16KB, 227x200px
>>17812414
>>
Hey man, I feel you. It's tough to talk about, especially with all the mass shootings. Anyone you tell immediately flags you as a threat.

I believe very strongly in the sanctity of life, my passion is in helping people. But as far back as I can remember, I've been daydreaming about violence and torture. I don't know why, maybe it's because my dad was kinda mean to me. Maybe it's genetic. I don't know why, and I've found that I'm more comfortable without an answer.

I'm a little bit older than you. I got my EMT certificate, I'm gonna go for a paramedic/firefighter career. This gives me flexibility with my location, since I've decided the only way to quell this raging fucking tempest in my gut is to take up MMA. After much thought, this is the only moral, practical way to beat the living shit out of someone who really deserves it.

I like to imagine it's full of people like us.
>>
>>17812504
I'm not trying to be edgy, I legitimately don't know what to do.

>>17812510
It sounds like you're a lot like me. I want to help people and do good things but my innate desire is to hurt and kill, though only on the context of "righteous" violence.

So martial arts helped you that much? I'veI've aways considered it but was worried about the restrictions the clubs would place on me. I'm worried I'd lose control.
>>
>>17812479
Put that anger somewhere, I suggest you get into boxing or MMA training. You'll do great
>>
>>17812497
If you trust your psychiatrist, you should tell them. Normal people might sperge out, but a professional should try to help you instead. If you don't trust your psychiatrist, get a new one.

This really isn't the kind of problem you should ask about on the internet. You need a professional.
>>
>>17812524
Exercising helped me a lot. It helped me realize that I'm NOT just crazy, that this virulent thing in my chest can be focused towards something positive, that it can be harnessed and used to make me a better person.

Martial Arts is my next plan, I haven't started, yet. But there's a UFC sponsored gym in Boston, I'm thinking about moving down there in the next few years. I'm looking for some kick/boxing stuff locally in the meantime.

The rules seem a little worrisome, but I imagine that everyone there knows what they signed up for. And besides, if you're gonna snap somewhere, it's better in a ring with people who can knock you out than at your girlfriend or co worker.
>>
>>17812531
Ok, I'll look into some martial arts or boxing in town and see if I can afford it.

>>17812690
Alright, I have an appointment next week with a psychiatrist and a counselor, I can bring it up to them both. Maybe they can help somehow. I'll ju st have to trust that they won't try to have me committed or sedated as a "threat" of some kind.

>>17813253
Good points. Aside from talking to my shrinks it sounds like martial arts could be a good way to get out the worst of my desires. And you're right, if I flip there I can at least do it around someone who can put me on my ass until I'm under control.

Thanks for the advice guys.
>>
Fuck all this shit advice you need do you move to a rural community and start kidnapping people from surrounding states take them back to your cabin in the woods and torture the shit out of them
>>
>>17813749
That's fucked up man. I may have violent desires but I still have empathy and morals.
>>
>>17813788
If that's really the case then you just have misplaced aggression not violent desires all you need to do is work hard at something you care about and that shit will go away quick as fuck I actually have violent desires I do what i advised you to do
>>
>>17813799
That's retarded. Just because I'm not going to go full The Hills Have Eyes and torture innocent people doesn't mean I don't have the desire for violence and harm. You seem to think that the only way somebody can have innate violent tendencies is if they're a psychopath, which isn't the case. I'm living proof of that.

>I do what I advised you to do

Sure you do.
>>
>>17813870
You're on 4chan did you really think you wouldn't get trolled here?
>>
>>17812414
Ever think about the military?
Army and Marines need guys on the front lines right now (Marines just had major increase in personnel for the first time since like 2007).
I don't know what your situation is, but they need cannon fodder. So if you're willing to kill, they'll teach you how.
>>
>>17812414
You should try art therapy.
>>
>>17813965
Thought about it, but my morals got in the way of me signing up. Shooting some dumbass goat herder in their home country strikes me as a very bad thing to do, regardless of the ends intended from it. Call me a bleeding heart but I think it's fucked up, which is another reason I find it hard to deal with my desires. I need the violence to be morally right from my perspective.

>>17814091
You mean making art as an outlet for my desires?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.