[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Just got out of a year long relationship and I'm feeling kinda down

It's like I'm not comfortable in my own skin. I used to have ambitions and goals and all that but while in the relationship, I was under the impression that it was it. That I had found my girl for the rest of my life and I would have nothing to worry about anymore.

Come to find out she was void of emotions, never made time for anyone else other than her kid, school, work, and family, and she blamed me for everything

I guess I just need to know where I should go from here. I'm working out every other day and watching what I eat more vigorously. I'm trying to write more to fill that void and I'm getting a new job in a month making double what I make now ($70k)

I just need to know what else I can do.
>>
bump
>>
>>17812401
It gets better with time. I'm guessing it's pretty recent, based on how you're describing it. It won't be long before it stops hurting as badly and you get the proper perspective. I think you're on a good track. Keep building your life, and try to do things that fulfill you.

I've been through seven serious breakups now I think and looking back now I see them all as bullets dodged or friends who redefined their relationships. Even though it felt like it at the time, nobody could truly tear my heart out.

Also
>her kid
>>
Thanks man (or woman?)

and yeah. I guess the kid should have been a big red flag for me...

I should be grateful that this ended but after putting that much time and effort into something, it sucks that I couldn't keep it afloat

I guess I kinda blame myself.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>17812439

Do you mind If I ask you an unrelated question?

Out of your 7 serious break ups did you find the girls you were with had a ranking or did you love them all in different equal ways?

I've only had one serious break up (3.5 year relationship) and I fear for my future relationships not meeting it's standards, even though I know the reasons why we broke up and all of that I still find myself putting her on a pedestal somewhat even though I do not want her back, it's strange...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.