[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5364.jpg (23KB, 305x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5364.jpg
23KB, 305x318px
Im bad at math, geometry, algebra, multiplying, dicision, everything. I feel dumb in class and i feel so embarrased to ask my teacher for help. If there is any website that could teach me from the beginning it would help a lot...
>>
Dude are you reading the book before class?
>>
>>17812376
Maybe you're just dumb. Try and get an IEP. They'll put you in the retard classes, but don't worry, you won't be with the kids that have severe, straight up visual disabilities, that's a whole other thing. The classes are easier and even if you still don't get it after trying a certain number of times, you get an automatic pass and can even graduate. Smooth sailing.
>>
Khan Academy has everything. Google the specific thing you're going over and it'll probably have it
>>
File: IMG__201611332__120146.jpg (244KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201611332__120146.jpg
244KB, 540x539px
>>17812400
Then after that you can become a welder or some other trade to make money. You won't make it in college but that's what trades are for. It's good money too. Can even raise a family on one. Just be a plumber or something, man. Don't worry. You're not the only dumbass out there. Just cause your mom smoked while you were in the womb, doesn't mean you can't make it in the world. Now go out there and make me proud.
>>
>>17812376
>m bad at math, geometry, algebra, multiplying, division, everything. I feel dumb in class and i feel so embarrassed to ask my teacher for help

Maybe you should ask your teacher for help? That's why they are there. You should also look at your study habits. Are you constantly practicing on your own?

Look on Khan academy. Hire a tutor. Or buy introductory math books on Amazon to read on your own. You get out what you put in when it comes to math.
>>
>>17812415
>hire a tutor

Anon, I am a tutor. Hire me.
>>
>>17812376
>embarrased to ask my teacher for help
Grow a pair and start asking. That's literally what he is paid for.
>>
>>17812376
If anything be like Lee get drunk and go hard
>>
>>17812376
what math level are you in???
I did really bad in math during high school, then when I went to college, i started with the lowest tier math.

since then I got all A's in math all the way through calculus 3.

just.
study.

FOCUS! you rack disiprine
>>
>>17812376
Maybe you need it explained to you.
I remember that in high school I did jack shit during lessons, so I didn't do well at all that stuff until my father or sister explained it to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.