[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over the shame of being Indian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Indian exams are one of the hardest in the world, although we are a shit-tier country. I spent my childhood being very academically weak. On the way I suppose I lost all self-respect. I get easily influenced by what other people say. Since I couldn't work hard enough to get into a college, I've been unironically living the NEET life for like seven months or so, now. I discovered 4chan and soon enough you guys became my only human contact. I've realized that no country receives as much hatred here as India. If you're a Pajeet, you're literally shit. If you're a Pajeet, you're not a human being. And I am a weak and unintelligent person even by Pajeet standards. So I must be really really subhuman. This idea is turning me suicidal. I dunno why I haven't killed myself yet, all I do is think about race-politics all day. And my only friends believe that I should kill myself for being a degenrate, rapey, disgusting Pajeet. What do? How do I get these thoughts out of my mind. Should I see a shrink? The shrink would probably throw me out of the room after hearing all this.
>>
errr...

poo in the loo?
>>
Are you a Pajeet in India, or a Pajeet in a western country?
>>
>>17812353
that's like being a kike and discovering /pol/ and then getting depressed about being jewish cause they think your vermin that should be exterminated. it's stupid.

you need to stop giving two shits on the street about what other people think about you, at least it shouldn't matter what some retards on the an image trading forum think about you. fuck society in general while you're at it.

live by your own standards that you set up for yourself, not by someone elses. If you don't want to be a disgusting degenerate rapey pajeet, then strive to not be one, and then you aren't one. work hard so you can afford a toilet so you don't have to shit in the streets. don't rape, and then you aren't rapey. wash your self daily, and then you aren't disgusting. it's not that hard.

and fuck race politics and stupid subhuman white trash that came up with it in the first place, that's just a coping mechanism for them to feel better about their own miserable lifes in their subhuman living conditions in some trailer park while getting high on meth
>>
>>17812353
I'm an Indian who has been living in Ontario, Canada and I have a lot of Canadian friends that respect me and are my great friends too.I came here in 2008 when I was 22 for my college and I love being here. People don't care what country you are from, people car about what's inside you.

Rapists? So what? Every country has a good amount of rapist?

Shit tier- country? India has a strong history of power and assholes try to put it down. For example like this faggot >>17812701

Leave all this, act confident and be yourself.

Go out and find friends at the gym, yoga classes, music classes, etc. Do it, my brother.
>>
>>17812353
POO IN LOO

on a serious note, as a polish person you need to let go. You need to stop taking everything so seriously and personally. People rip on nationalities because it's fun and good for a laugh. Very few people literally have something against all people from one particular nationality. At worst they might dislike a particular aspect of your culture, may have met some people from india who were cunts or something of the sort. And even then if they're worthwhile individuals at all then they'll still consider you an individual first and foremost, not a curry

You need to get over yourself and start joking about your own nationality, it's very theraupetic. I for example like to joke about being a drunkard and squatting.

If you own your "weaknesses " nobody can hurt you with them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.