[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How sensitive are hair tests for weed? My gf has a drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477380790190.jpg (281KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477380790190.jpg
281KB, 1280x800px
How sensitive are hair tests for weed?

My gf has a drug test (hair) for a job this Monday. She literally has only smoked weed twice in her life, both times about 5-6 weeks ago and she literally only took one puff each time out of my bong.

She also ate an edible maybe 6 months ago. Besides this she's literally never done any drugs.

Is she fucked?
>>
>>17812212

thats what she gets for being a degenerate stoner whore.
>>
>>17812212
www.marijuana.com/community/threads/what-you-need-to-know-about-hair-testing.286845/
This should help
>>
I believe that hair tests for EVERYTHING in the body, since the hair was grown.

So yes, I think that would show up, considering she probably hasn't shaved her head in the last 5-6 weeks.

Unfortunately, weed stays in your system longer than pretty much every other drug that exists.
>>
Sounds like she's fucked.
>>
She's going to test positive because hair tests have a stupidly long timeframe. I would look into if they can detect levels like they can with urine. If the answer is yes, since she's going to test positive anyways, I would have her say something like "my boyfriend is a stoner and six months ago I accidentally ate part of a brownie he left on the counter" and then think for a second and say "I don't know if second-hand highs are actually possible, but he often smokes around me so I probably have inhaled some around him." They will appreciate the honesty (maybe) and it will explain away all her levels. If she tests positive and THEN says all that, it's just going to sound like an excuse. Probably still will but hey, it's worth a shot. I've talked my way out of a lot of shit when I knew I was going to test positive but with low levels (I'm on drug testing [weekly urine] and have been for a while)
>>
To keep it sweet and simple: she's fucked and will come up positive for pot.

I ran my hair through the gauntlet and still came up dirty
>>
If they test for drugs, the job is shit tier... I'd skip it if any job I applied for asked for a test. It's a prime indicator that it's shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.