[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is sex supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: enhanced-16803-1455665715-1.jpg (26KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-16803-1455665715-1.jpg
26KB, 500x208px
I am female and I have a question about sex?

I have only had one sexual partner, my current bf of a little over a year.(inb4 underaged, I'm 24) I have vaginismus so it almost always hurts when we have sex. It has gotten a little better over the year.

I'm confused because I told me SO how sex is very stressful mentally and physically for me. My SO says that sex is supposed to be relaxing.

I don't see how sex can be relaxing. In fact despite my condition, he has still been able to make me cum despite the pain. Having an orgasm feels pretty good so it makes me not mind the pain so much, but I definitely don't enjoy the pain either and sometimes I cry because of it.

(Btw, boyfriend is super supportive and never tries to push sex when I don't want it. I'm usually the one who initiates sex)

The thing is, if I relax my whole body my level of pleasure goes down and I feel further from orgasm. Tightening my muscles including my pelvic floor(the ones in the vagina opening), tightening my abdomen and lifting my pelvis into the air all seem to help me get closer to cumming. Now, doing all this is also very physically stressful and I am very mentally engaged. My boyfriend says that this is probably why I feel pain and that I need to "let go".... All this confuses me a lot.

I guess I want other people's help figuring out how I can be having better, less stressful sex... and can other women please share how they achieve orgasm? I want to know if I'm doing it right.
>>
Also stressful to me is trying to focus on the sex and not the pain... but a lot of times during sex I don't know what I'm supposed to think at all and this makes having an orgasm take a lot longer.
>>
>>17812152
Don't be cucks comrades

Resist the female menace
>>
Well of course it's gonna be relaxing to him. Just fucking think about it biologically, women were not meant to enjoy sex the same way as them (if at all.)
There are very few nerve endings in the vagina, they're all mostly in the clit tucked nice and away from everything getting any action. We have to stretch a hole out to accommodate, of course that's not going to feel real great even if we are capable of doing it.
Women just got the shit end of the stick biologically when it comes to sex. We harbor all the physical responsibility and burden. Just the shit roll of the dice getting the second X so we gotta deal with it.

You know how I achieve orgasm? Clitoral stim with no penetration whatsoever. Not all women are even capable of vaginal orgasm, and hell, most say it's difficult to achieve at best. Sex for you is foreplay, sex for him is sticking his dick in you. Sad truth, but sex is not usually as cooperative for most couples as everyone wants to romanticize it to be, it's usually "you get off then I get off". It's give and take, so stop trying to force yourself into liking penetration if you don't, because you never will, and have him go to town on the bean till you cum, then suck it up and do what you gotta for him to cum.
>>
>>17812200
KYS cuck
>>
File: 1472696888044.jpg (224KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1472696888044.jpg
224KB, 780x520px
>>17812208
Reminder for everyone to filter this obvious and shit troll lol. Jesus at least be funny.
Anyway, filtering your faggy tripp now. bye
>>
>>17812228

KYS

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>17812200
Ok... well I'm willing to acknowledge the reality of what sex is but I'm not looking to form a negative view of it...

I want sex to work. I actually like being penetrated I just don't like the pain from it which is mostly felt on the outside of my vagina... I'm not trying to force myself to like it.
>>
File: homura_witch-2204.jpg (92KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
homura_witch-2204.jpg
92KB, 413x413px
>>17812276

Get penetrated by a buzzsaw
>>
Good thing I asked /adv/
>>
>>17812321
Don't come back
>>
>>17812152
The painful condition is the likely source of stress. Take care of it and sex will be more enjoyable.

/thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.