[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Cheated' on my bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 572x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 572x664px
So I was at a club for the first time in fucking ages and the tldr is that I ended up making out with a guy when I have a bf.

I was super drunk at the time, and I know this isn't an excuse, but it was only a kiss and it didn't go further. Now my BF found out because one of my friends told him and he's super mad/talking about breaking up.

Is it ok for him to break up with me over this? What can I do to make things right?
>>
>>17812032
>Is it ok for him to break up with me over this?
Yes, not only did you cheat on him, he found out through someone else, he is justified to leave you if he wishes.
>What can I do to make things right?
Nothing really, the damage is done, just hope he forgives you somehow.
>>
>>17812032
how would you feel if he was the one that kissed another girl?
>>
>>17812032
Its absolutely okay for him to be reacting the way he is. I don't know about him as a person but a zillion thoughts could be going through his mind considering "super drunk" and "at club".

You can make things right by working toward rebuilding his trust with you or if you rather not put the effort in then you might as well break up saying he deserves better then that way you can go to the club and get drunk without feeling like your being controlled by not going to places you want to.

Win-win
>>
>>17812032
Your attempt at quotation marks shows that you aren't really sorry for what you did.

You hurt him so if you care about him than make it up to him. If you still want to date him, you need to rebuild his trust in you.
>>
That's fucking unacceptable, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17812082

t.bitter virgin
>>
>>17812086
t.cuck
>>
You need to train your cuck better.
>>
You can not make this right you have already fucked this up. There are things that can not be undone. He is absolutely right for breaking up over this. Now fuck off cheating piece of shit whore
>>
>>17812096
This

Also damn some friend
>>
>>17812032
Yes, of course it is you dumb fuck.

>What can I do to make things right?

Nothing, you are now known to be untrustworthy.
>>
>>17812032
Ho fo sho.
>>
A couple of weeks ago I went out with a really close friend of mine. She hadn't been to a club in 3 years (she's 23) because her boyfriend doesn't want to go out. He's older than her and has had his share of club going before they met. Now he just sits at home and plays vidya and watches movies. Their sex life is also almost non-existent or boring as fuck, according to her.

Meanwhile he acts like a spineless jellyfish when his parents belittle my friend for being a game designer and not having "a real job, like a lawyer or something".

We got super drunk and I would've fucked the shit out of this girl with zero regrets. But I felt sorry for the guy, because I knew how it would feel if it was me and I didn't make a move on her, but instead got her a cab home. She wants to be fucked proper but she loves her boyfriend who's a wanker.

OP, if you're in a similar situation tell that douche to start treating you right and take you out and feel zero regrets for that drunken kiss.
>>
Nothing you cant do a damn thing if all he dose os break up with you youre getting off easay your cheap. I hope he never takes you back and get what comes to you ten fold. Go die some where
>>
OP even though it's shitty that you kissed someone else, it isn't the end of the world like all these losers are making it out to be. It's normal for your boyfriend to feel angry but if he really loves you he'll look past a drunken kiss.
>>
>>17812032

If he breaks up with you he breaks up with you. There is no right or wrong in how someone reacts emotionally, it is their emotional reaction not your reaction.

That said if you want to fix it? You can't. It is a breech of trust. You instead learn to cope with it and work it into your new relationship that you build. That requires both of you to want to do that fully.

Just understand that with the many people in the world do not get dragged into thinking you must make it work. Sometimes life is just life. You and him will both find another. So don't think the world is ending. It sucks but you will both live.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.