[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf set a drawing from an male online friend of her as her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

My gf set a drawing from an male online friend of her as her profile picture on Facebook. Also, they talk 24/7 lately.

I asked her to change her profile picture but she refused and got mad, saying that I'm being controlling, manipulative and a narcissist.

She knows that I have an enormous fear of abandonment due to some pretty nasty bullying from childhood and I just wanted her to change the picture. I wasn't asking to go no contact with this guy.

Really, what do you think? Am I overreacting? Am I a narcissist? I am very confused.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x297px
It's not that the picture is bothering you, it seems like you're afraid she's really into this guy. Talking 24/7 is not good, that's what my best friend of twelve years and I, did before she cheated on her bf.
>>
You came off as jealous for sure. Were you controlling, manipulate, and a narcissist? Eh depends on what words were exchanged, more precisely how you asked her but most likely she's just blowing it out of proportion. You probably were all those things but to a small degree. Mostly you were just jealous.

You played the situation completely wrong. By the sound of it you also don't really stand a chance in a relationship right now with all the baggage you seem to currently have. I wouldn't put all your chips into this relationship because it already seems like it's fading. You need to to work on your personal issues and hang ups. It would be great if your girl was understanding and could stick it out with you... but the fact that she talk to some random guy 24/7, according to you, seems like she's got her interests somewhere else. Then again, you may just be a jealous prick and are over exaggerating that. Anyway, jealousy doesn't work in a relationship.

tl;dr you fucked up and sounded like a jealous bf, pretty simple
>>
She will cheat on you, probably already is. The proof is that she thinks low of you, those words of hers aren't describing what happened, but her feelings of you. Get out while you're ahead.
>>
>>17811844

I AM jealous, BUT I'm working on it.

The thing is, was it really necessary to set a drawing from this guy as her profile picture even knowing that I have such issues and that hurts me? I don't know, I think she's being pretty disconsiderate.
>>
>>17811820
leave her or get over it.
>>
>>17811872
If she really knows how you are then yes she was being inconsiderate. She obviously doesn't care that much about you if she's willing to do something that she knows might upset you.

On second thought, just break it off with her. While you're partially to blame for this failed relationship. Her actions speak volumes about her character. You're better off alone for now figuring your own shit out and maybe finding a girl who is more understanding.
>>
>>17811925

I guess you're right, Anon. Thanks.
>>
>>17811925
this pretty much
>>
>>17811820
Quit being a little bitch op.
>>
> saying that I'm being controlling, manipulative and a narcissist.
You've already lost. It's entirely out of your hands now.
>>
>>17812021

Please, expand
>>
Kinda sketchy.

She knows that you have picked up on her talking to another guy often, she has put a picture up that she drew for her in adoration for all to see and you showing some concern about this turned her into attacking you while getting mad? as opposed to showing some care and understanding towards her partner.

Something isn't right here man, I dealt with something similar in the past and it ended up bad. My general rule of thumb for entering a relationship now is that we don't have friends of the opposite sex and it's worked perfectly.

My take on this is that she is cucking you at least emotionally. That guy has no business drawing her pictures and talking to her all the time while she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>17812041
You're at fault. You're being evil. She now has a free pass. The excuse that she needed to do whatever she's going to do.

>Oh god anon, my boyfriend has been SOOOO controlling lately, I'm not sure I even want to continue this relationship anymore...................

I can absolutely guarantee that you and your "controlling, manipulative narcissism" will be the topic of their next conversation. She has her out. She has her "YOU PUSHED ME TO THIS".

t. saw the exact same thing in a girl who had been in a relationship with an absolute bro for over a year and came this fucking close to dropping him outright just to get me to ask her out
>>
post the drawing
>>
>>17812045
The guy wants to make comic books. The picture is a character he made.
He didn't exactly draw it for her... They were talking about the characters he created. That's why he sent the picture to her.

When I asked why did she set that picture, she answered "It made me laugh! It's just a funny character!"
>>
Also, she kept saying "It's just a friend!"

If he was just a friend why set the picture as your profile picture? I mean, "just friends" don't do that, right?

I mean, if I were to set a drawing from someone else as my profile picture, It would be from someone more special than "just a friend"
>>
>>17812103
Stop letting this eat at you. As I said before, it's out of your hands now. No point in letting it piss you off more than it already is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.