[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height pills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 123038274.jpg (515KB, 1000x1291px) Image search: [Google]
123038274.jpg
515KB, 1000x1291px
Any one know if these height type of pills actually work?
Any one ever tried them out and actually really got results, i'm 5'9" and really need to be 6" it's getting really annoying for me now.
>>
You need to be 6"? Why?
>>
>>17811670
most of my friends are and I always get over looked (get it) when we're out at bars and such. Also with jobs and shit heard that taller people get better positions
>>
>>17811684
are you being serious right now?
>>
>>17811692
Deadly
>>
>>17811659

i tried growthex, gained three inches, but it made me bald so...
>>
>>17811699
dubs confirms but can you elaborate?
how long were you taking them for, were you destined to lose your hair anyway, like due to your dad's hairline ect?
>>
>>17811715
my dad has a bit of a receeded line, but other than that its full. i have this tiny tuft that grows on the top of my head, but i shave it cuz it makes me look like a troll doll but with less.

i took them for three years, 20 to 23.

none of my brothers have lost any hair. either for the record, its a known side effect but i just had to be taller.
>>
>>17811718
is it worth it, being taller but bald?
My hairs everything to me i've been growing it for years now.
>>
>>17811733

not at all man, i regret it so much. i honestly havent gotten laid in two years. i was really fucking short, but short girls would still date and do me.

ive been on two dates since it started to fall off. and they were both with fat chicks.
>>
>>17811659
Girls don't really care about how tall you are, you're just not pulling because your insecure and girls can tell. Be a bit more confident and work on yourself. Being tall won't solve your insecurities.
>>
>>17811659
They won't make you taller, no.

Good diet, exercise, avoiding stress/emotional problems, good mental health and good genes determine your height.
>>
>>17811744
how short were you?
>>17811749
Noted, need to unleash the inner alpha tbf
>>
>>17811759

5'6"
>>
>>17811659
>#justmanletthings
>>
>>17811762
damn son
>>17811764
you got me
>>
>>17811758
> I pretend I know science mentioning random stuff

So my mental height didn't let me grow that much, uh ?
>>
>>17811878
*health
>>
As soon as you let the thought of something more go away and realize you are who you are and accept yourself for everything that you are, you'll be in a happy place.
>>
>>17811659
This is blatantly obvious snake oil, and you could find that in 5 seconds flat with a Google search.

There is no miracle way to increase your height. It's 85% determined by genetics, and somewhere between the age of 18-25 your bones ossify and you're done growing for good.

If you're under this age, milk and protein *might* help you surpass your genetic height a little bit, but its not terribly likely.

5'9 isn't too bad. You can spend your life crying about shit you don't like and cant choose, or you can join the rest of us in reality and achieve some goals or something.
>>
Only way will be human growth hormones illegally OP. Any other method is fake. Also will only work if you're still growing which halts at about age 20 so hopefully you're not too late.

I'm 5'9 myself as well and I'm from the country with the average tallest people on the planet. My number one tip is posture. Relax your shoulders, stretch your neck a little by tilting your chin slightly up and walk like you're a king amongst commoners. Posture will make you look taller and more confident in comparison to guys who might have some inches on you.
>>
op im trying to kill myself here.
i have a 4.5inch be glad with your size
>>
>>17811930
Just be a bottom bitch, no dick length required, just a gaping anus.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.