[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up....will he still want me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Meet guy first year of law school
>He is the most genuine nicest guy I've ever met
>We had all the same interests, he was basically me but a guy
>He met my family a few times and they loved him
>My dad said he was the only guy friend of mine he ever thought was a good person
>He liked me, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship even tho I liked him also
>Midway through 2nd year of law school I started dating someone outside of school an hour away
>He texted me less and less and saw me less and less until he disappeared
>I asked him what was wrong (I knew what was wrong) and he'd just respond, "Don't worry about it"

I haven't seen him in 6 months even though he lives a mile away and goes to school with me. I know he is still around because I hear about him but he always has kept a low profile. I want him back in my life because I love him.
>>
>He liked me, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship even tho I liked him also
Good christ, you people who do that are utterly retarded
>>
Text him you like him. /thread
>>
>>17811384
Go to him, like in person, and tell him how you really feel
>>
>>17811386
This
>>
>>17811384
Leave him alone. You'll never get what you need from him and you'll fuck him up when you cheat or divorce. You'll end up in a loveless marriage or relationship after a time.
>>
Same situation, but I'm the guy. And I responded the same way.
>worked with girl
>liked her instantly
>grow closer with her
>work friends know what's up
>we eat together, visit on days off
>one night in walking her to car
>she asks me if I like her
>she interrupts me with "like a brother" speech
>try to act like that night didn't happen
>too different
>grow further apart
>I leave job
>she leaves around same time
>she texts me a few times
>I usually sidestep her questions
>she wants to meet up (txt last week)
>said I was busy

I liked her. Try to get with her. Her mom loved me. She would do things like wear my hoodie. We waited for each other to eat (restaurant job). You never know what you have until its gone.
>>
>>17811469
why didn't you ask her out or something?
>>
>>17811384
It's over. You're a retarded whore for going out with someone else after you met someone like this and then expecting him to be totally cool with it. You're going to fuck this up further down the line because it's already obvious that you're a nut job.

Leave him be and go find someone else.

>>17811469
That saying is for morons and children. Anyone who's been around for more than 20 years of life knows exactly what they have and when its gone unless they are simply too retarded to care in which case you deserve whatever happens to you.
>>
>>17811384
I was the guy in this situation. Mom and family loved me. Her friend got involved and said she go for X type guys instead of me. Would've been somewhat better if I didn't see all the pictures on bragbook pop up of her doing the things we once talked about doing but with this friend and other guys. Really hurt, but hey we weren't dating so my ego just took the hit. That temporry fun ends and she wants to start over again, wanted to be my long term girl, wondered why I didn't treat her like before. I just couldn't trust her fully again, anytime that friend came around, I was reminded of the fact that when she had me, I wasn't enough/what she wanted, so why now
>>
>>17811446
Totally agree. I got a crush on my best friend and I got to back off. It breaks my heart to see her get feelings for other guys. And I know she'll never have those feelings for me. So I gotta get away from it and move on.
>>
Autists, the thread.

Old fag here, I'll give you youngsters a little advice: getting romantic with a platonic friend is a one way road, once you start down it, you can never go back.
If you are ready for a real relationship, the kind that goes permanent or long term, it may be worth the role of the dice to convert it into something more.
If you're not, it may be fun for a short time or long time, but it will end, and it's over for good.

Those are your options.
>>
>>17811387
>>17811389

Love how a new trend on /adv/ is to give mind numblingly simple, one dimensional advice out of protocol, seemingly not taking into account the nuances of a situation, as if everybody is a retard overcomplicating things. Being ultra cynical about everything was better. Even though a lot of it was people blitheringly trying to assert authority or projection of their past negative experiences at least there was some depth--not that this has gone away completely. Idiots.
>>
This is a classic scenario

>Meets prefect guy
>Friendzones him
>Dates Chad
>Gets dumped
>Need friendzoned friend back in life for validation

fuck off op
>>
>>17811502
>That saying is for morons and children. Anyone who's been around for more than 20 years of life knows exactly what they have and when its gone unless they are simply too retarded to care in which case you deserve whatever happens to you.
It means you rarely realize how important something is until you lose it, which is true at all stages of life.
>>
You did the right thing considering he deserves better than you. Cheer up OP
>>
This^
>>
This thread is too much real life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.