[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over someone? My life is shallow and meaningless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 728x546px
How do I get over someone?

My life is shallow and meaningless without them.
>>
>>17811316
Go work out and play social Vidya to talk to people. . Then eat some good food.
>>
>>17811328
Great advice, honestly.
>>
>>17811328
>>17811385
I've been doing this every day, but I can't get them off my mind.
>>
>>17811449
yuuuuuuuuup ditto.
>>
>>17811449
Me 3

It gets better, ideally find someone else but don't get into a relationship just for the sake of it, but keep an open mind. What's helped me a lot is talking about it with friends desu
>>
In the same boat OP. Been about 1½ years and I thought I was over her. Started dating new girl and that bad feeling came back. Possibly because this new girl I'm not very attracted to.

Two things that people have said on this board that helped are:

-Time heals all. It's going to take time and while you won't ever be happy thinking about the break up, YOU WILL reach a point one day where it doesnt effect you anymore.

-Once you get a new girl and you don't look back or compare her to the old girl you'll know you've finally moved on.

Every day gets a little better OP. Keep pushing through each day with us.
>>
>>17811328
Not everything can be fixed with video games
>>
>>17811316

Find someone better they exist but it's certainly not easy
>>
Time, other things, and most importantly, other people who care about you.
>>
Find shit to do. The less time you have on your hands the less time you will spend thinking about them.
>>
>>17811316
Look OP, I know how you feel. Been there, done that (I hope)

You don't NEED them. The issue is that you based your identity and future with their being. You need to build yourself. Fine tune yourself mentally and emotionally. Then physically if you feel you need to. Take note I put mentality and emotionally first than physically, you don't want to be self-conscious when you work out.

Hobbies! Like to play games in your free time, do it! Read? Do it! Like to create shit? Do it! Make art, make literature, make game.

These will help you get over someone, assuming this is a break up. If this is because you're not with them then congratulation, you became even more likable for them since you're more of a good human to be with.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x242px
>be me
>first week of 4th grade
>get put into a group with a kid named Alex
>we start talking about video games and shit
>instant friendship
>fast forward to end of the year
>I end up moving schools
>FeelsBadMan
>middle school rolls along
>first day of 6th grade I go looking for him between classes
>he's not there
>FeelsEvenWorseMan
>go throughout 6th and 7th alone
>8th grade comes along
>he finally returns
>spend the day telling each other what has happened since elementary
>we become friends again
>fast forward to 11th grade
>we stop talking for a bit
>then we talk again, but we're always fighting
>other friends take his side
>I'm alone in this fight
>fighting lasts for a month or so
>I text him saying that it's really gay that we're fighting
>he agrees, we say our sorry's and end it there
>he and all my other friends don't talk to me anymore
>affects me horribly for a few weeks
>constantly sad
>eventually start talking to other people
>mainly old friends and QTs
>eventually the sadness goes away and is replaced by happiness from my new friends

All you have to do is find new people to associate with. After my best friend stopped talking to me it was bad for a bit, but that's normal. It just takes a bit my man.
>>
>My life is shallow and meaningless without them.

Your life is shallow and meaningless regardless of them. You should confront this and accept it rather than fixate on a magic bullet.

This isn't a dig at you, ALL our lives are shallow and meaningless.
>>
>>17811316

I have no idea what this thread is about, but looking at that pic, I just want to Fucking RKO that guy out of nowhere.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.