[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
Friend of mine got his hands on shrooms.

Im a first timer and I'm wondering what a good amount to take is (assuming his batch is decent)

Does size/weight have any effect? What's the best way to ingest? What's the average intake?
>>
Some people cant handle the taste. Make you up a peanut butter and shroom sandwich, wash it down wish Pepsi or Coke.
When experimenting with drugs, always do research. Read the good, bad, ugly and fun. Youll happen on scary stuff, but dont let it discourage you. Just know what youre getting into first
>>
>>17811206
break a stem open, notice the ratio of blue coloration to non blue coloration. this is indicative of potency. the whole "caps are stronger" thing is a myth. if the mushrooms are strong, a gram should be plenty. if they are not, 1.7-2.5 should be plenty. i have consumed mushrooms that sent me to the moon off of less than one gram.
>>
>>17811213
>>17811218
OP here, I'm 347lbs, should I be taking more than average or does weight not matter?
>>
>>17811227
wow dude you are disgustingly fat. maybe your trip will help you realize you need to stop eating

take 7 grams
>>
>>17811227
Op
>not op
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-30-15-11-40.png (395KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-30-15-11-40.png
395KB, 1080x1920px
>>17811246
>>
>>17811206
Two words, from an experienced shroom user
Red Wine
Washes down the taste and makes your trip much stronger
Also be in nature and far from people, have some good music with you too
>>
It does depend on weight and size. It also depends on the type of shroom. I'm about 6' and 240 and my first trip was like 3g mixed with another psychedelic.

A good starting trip would be like 3/3.5g. I would advise you to eat half and wait like an hour and then eat the other half depending on how you're feeling.

Safe travels!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.