[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever miss him/her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1472362749299.png (234KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472362749299.png
234KB, 480x480px
>>
>implying I was ever in a relationship
You flatter me, anon
>>
Yes. But it is important to understand that missing someone doesn't necessarily mean you want them back.
>>
File: untitled.png (538KB, 797x448px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
538KB, 797x448px
I really do.

Too bad he's fucking my sister.
>>
>>17811121
I miss having a girlfriend, moreso than her herself. Despite being together only 3 years, I know that it wouldn't have worked out in any long run, honestly we're probably both better off without eachother
>>
All the time
I'll see her again though, so it'll be ok
>>
File: sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg (53KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg
53KB, 636x477px
>Break up long term relationship with a bitch (she cheated on me)
get only happier and happier since
>"it's just a phase anon, the worst is before you, it will hit you someday"
>nearly a year later
>99 problems bitch still ain't one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw
>>
It's weird. I don't miss people in general. I suppose what I miss is the aspect of being in a relationship with someone I can be weird possibly autistic self with who doesn't mind my vulnerabilities and overly romantic stuff. Not talking candles during sex type but letting me do my little things that show I care I suppose.

On the other hand, people consistently and constantly disappoint me so, it's a inner conflict.
>>
I miss him all the time. I'm sure he misses the times we had together aswell. We could be fully autistic and free together. I don't think It would have worked out anyway.
>>
File: 1480079381211.jpg (30KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480079381211.jpg
30KB, 450x600px
Yes
>>
I miss him even when I'm with him. It was so hard to get his trust I don't want to ruin anything but I want him to trust me more.
>>
I miss who she use to be. People change, I don't know who she is or what she's like now. I heard she's found somebody new.. I hope he treats her right, cause the her I knew deserved that. Regardless I still think about the past and the old her and I spending time together, all I can do now is wish her the best as she finds herself and her future.
>>
Everyone I ever loved is dead, internally or in reality.
Everyone I considered a friend betrayed or strayed from me.
I am truly alone and there is no one with me.
>>
Yes and no
I miss who she was, but I don't miss her because I don't know her anymore.
>>
>>17811292
>>17811243
What changed?
>>
>>17811322
It was always complicated, I loved her more than she loved me. But over three years I kept going back like a fool. Last year she moved away. When she first went we talked a lot, I felt like deep down she cared. But when she came back in summer, everything changed. We fought again, this time was the worst. She told me that she was sick of me, she never found me attractive, she never cared for me, all the while going out with some fuckboy. I was devastated. I told her we need space. For the past three few years I lost my confidence, my self esteem, I really believed I was worthless and ugly like she made me feel. All I ever did was love her and that wasn't good enough. I realised how stupid and pathetic I've been, to put all my efforts in one girl and to disregard myself and others. She got cold again, we eventually stopped talking. I found my inner peace and worked on myself. I hooked up with other girls. We don't really talk anymore. I realise we're not the same people we used to be, she's not the same girl I fell in love with and I should move on. Hell, I can't even talk to her anymore it just reminds me too much of the pain. And she doesn't even reciprocate so why bother when I can find someone better (and I have sort of).

I just don't love her anymore, I only ever think about her when I'm lonely or horny. We aren't relevant to each other's lives, she likes it that way and so should I.
>>
>>17811121
every other day or so.. its a fuckin problem desu
>>
>>17811144
Holy shit. I'm sorry anon
>>
I used to miss her. She's married and we were fucking around. We grew attached to each other and she wanted to maintain a friendship with me that grew more and more difficult for both of us

I ended up dating someone who knew her and she helped me reconcile all the mixed feelings I had toward her. Now I'm dating another girl who's just fantastic.

I saw her a couple days ago too. It was really awkward and surreal
>>
I miss my cat that died when I was 15.
Am 22 almost, I wish I could hug him once more.
I sometimes make up scenarios in my head where he comes back to life and we're both just chilling together forever.
No human can ever compare to that wonderful gato.
>>
I do, but for the wrong reasons.

Now my dog who died recently, I miss him even more.
>>
>>17811121
Nah
>>
Yes.

Since 2008. Less now than I did years back. But still.

Sometimes I wonder if my dreams about her are visions of us in a distant future.. like hundrers of years from now..
>>
File: 1479942315467.jpg (6KB, 176x235px) Image search: [Google]
1479942315467.jpg
6KB, 176x235px
>dated a girl 6 months ago
>still think about her everyday
Someone please kill me.
>>
I miss her every single day.

Becoming best friends, and then romantic partners for 2 weeks or so before we were forced to part ways was the most fun I've ever had in my life. It's been about 7 months since I've seen her, and there are still 8 months or so to go. I don't want anybody but her. I look forward to holding her in my arms again every single day.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x280px
Pathetically still missing someone I used to know in middle school.
>>
Haven't seen her in 4 weeks. We're still together, but it feels like we broke up a long time ago. I do miss everything about her every day. Her touch her face her smile what her clothes smell like the cuddles. I don't think she's interested in me anymore but she doesn't want to say because she doesn't want to hurt me.
>>
File: 1465707196966.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1465707196966.gif
2MB, 350x190px
Every second of every day
>>
More then one girl actually.
They probably don't even think of me, even though it was me who did more for them.

It hurts.
>>
I don't miss her as a person, because I barely remember her. But I do long for her, because she represents adolescent romance which is something I will never experience.
>>
File: tumblr_lxke18r8MI1r23di6.gif (383KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxke18r8MI1r23di6.gif
383KB, 500x216px
I wake up with the same thoughts I got to bed with, thoughts of her. She stopped loving me and just left almost 2 years ago now. But it was the her back then, the cute brown haired doe eyed girl I had fallen in love with, people change but I am still right here. Sometimes people love like a imploding sun, passionate and bright but once out never to burn again.
>>
Its weird how guys miss more than girls
>>
>>17813144
Men take longer to fall in and out of love its a mental phenomenon.
>>
>>17813144
Guys may just have more emotional capacity, with less unpredictable changes and fewer swings in either direction. It's part of nature. Girls aren't biologically wired to miss excessively, they are the receivers of a man's love and affection, therefore they can usually easily get it from other areas. Guys on the other hand usually have to go out to seek someone to give up their devotion and attention to, which takes more effort and is more satisfying and thus the feelings are stronger, but fade much more slowly.
>>
>>17813144
I miss my bf every single day all day. I don't think he misses me at all since he never calls. I always call him... always plan our dates... etc. Maybe he doesn't miss me because he thinks I'll always be here.
>>
File: 1440981393389.jpg (25KB, 627x325px) Image search: [Google]
1440981393389.jpg
25KB, 627x325px
>>17813138
>Sometimes people love like a imploding sun, passionate and bright but once out never to burn again.
Dang... is that how love is?
>>
At some time, we both had feelings for each other, that was the best time in my life. Every single day we would talk to each other, about our beliefs, interests or just to fuck around. One day it just felt off and we stopped talking. Time has passed since then and shes moved on, found another person but I can't seem to get over her. I just want to go back to how we used to be. I really do miss her.
>>
>>17811121
I miss my cat. I don't know if it's my fault that he died but I can't help but to think about it. He lived 20 fucking years and he basically grew up with me. When I was a little shit I was doing horrible things to him but he kept up with it and didn't leave my side,no matter how shitty I behaved and hurt him. So him clawing almost my eyes out was just justified. Having learn to love him was the best thing happen to me. But then he started having alzheimer and started shitting everywhere and sometimes he would just stand there and scream for a few minutes until we snapped him out of it by petting him. Then he started withdrawing himself within a drawer where he died in the end.

I will never forget him.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.