[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all, we all will eventually die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465010235567.png (272KB, 337x501px) Image search: [Google]
1465010235567.png
272KB, 337x501px
Is suicide really a bad option?

If not, I'd love to hear your viewpoints about this topic.
>>
>>17810863
It's an option, it's up to you to decide if it's bad or not. For me it's good, but I still have some better ones to try.
>>
>>17810863
>>17810863

To be really honest with you, I think it's objectively fine to do, it's just that most people keep it as taboo because they don't want you to ruin their deluded happiness

in the end, I suggest you do as you will
>>
>>17810863
I couldn't do it, moreso because I feel I could never leave my family and friends like that. I'm mostly just alive so others could be happy
>>
>>17810863
It's a perfectly fine the option. The biggest problem with it is the fact that it's permanent. Most of life's problem will be resolved or can be resolved with time but if you commit suicide, you don't allow for that to happen.

Generally I find suicide is for weaklings that refuse to cope with reality and go for the easy way out. There are a few situations in which I would understand though but chances are nothing you're in is serious enough to qualify.

Humanity has gone through much worse things than anything most people will experience today and made it out just fine.
>>
>>17811004
>Most of life's problems can be resolved.

That's not true. The problem isn't wether problems can or cannot be resolved, the problem is that problems never stop and life is a struggle. When you solve a problem, then you have to solve the next one. The ride never ends. Except when you die.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.