[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthy eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479760892253.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1479760892253.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
What are affordable foods that contain nutrients, vitamins and minerals? So far the only things I've got are chicken breast and brown rice. Planning to eat right because I'm a fat fuck
>>
Frozen veggies and canned beans homie. Good luck. Browse/fit/
>>
Browse /fit/ and read the fucking sticky
>>
that OP cat always cracks me up lol
>>
>>17810802
>Coming to /adv/ for /fit/ related

Shigadigity dig dog
>>
>>17810802
Vegetables and fruits if you go for seasonal things.
Canned veggies are cheap as hell.
Eggs.
Dried beans.
Yogurt.
>>
>>17810802

If you're a fat fuck then the problem isn't your vitamins and minerals. It's your calorie consumption. You arn't going to go into nutrient deficiencies because you're eating less frozen pizza and chips. Eat 2 biscuits for breakfast, 4 more after dinner, might as well finish the packet before bed.

You want to focus on staying away from anything that comes in a box or packet. Biscuits, crisps, chips, pasta, bread, anything microwavable in 3minutes.

If you shop at the butchers and a greengrocers and stay out of supermarkets and smaller shops you are on the right track. You could literally shove your face with meat, veg and fruit and I can almost guarantee you will lose weight.

You wanna do something mind blowing. Just go into the supermarket without a card or money, so there is no way to buy anything. Then just walk around every aisle and look at the food and packaging and ask yourself if you need any of it.
>>
>eat whatever I want
>eat sweets and/or ice cream nearly every day in large portions
>eat as much as I want
>still not fat, in fact slowly losing fat

Visit /n/ nigger. Push your car off a bridge and get a bike. I bike or walk 10-20 miles a day. Don't even break a sweat either, but it keeps the fats away and I don't have to eat autism food. I just ate an entire bowl of ice cream and had eggnog this morning.
>>
>>17810802

if you want to lose weight, focus more on fruits and even more on vegetables. meat doesn't have very much of what you need outside of calories and protien. vegetarians dont live longer and look healtheir because meat is bad for you, but rather becuase without meat they get ALL the nutrients they need becuase they have to compensate the calories.

meat was great at a time where our weights were hard to keep up. a pound of chicken is 800 calories. a pound of greanbeans is 141. so back in the day when food was more scarce, meat kept us thick.

now we need to watch what we eat. so a pound of greanbeans at 141 calories is far more ideal.

even if you cook it like real meals.

i for instance, love chicken alfredo. but even without a full pound of chicken, noodles and sauce fuck that shit UP. bad. one meal of chicken alfredo is on average 800 calories. depends how much you eat. but if you're the kind of guy that can eat a pound of food, with sauce on top, thats over 1000 calories. even if you substitute noodles thats a shitton of calories, plus the carbs are worse if you want to lose weight and virtually no nutrients.

but greanbean alfredo? its 141 calories for ap ound of greenbeans, and 180 calories for a cup of alredo sauce. 321 calores as opposed to 800 or 1200 depending on meal size.

dont need a whole fucking pound of veg? great. even less calories.

same goes for spaghetti. instead of making noodles, use cauliflower.

i usually hate vegetable substitutions but these two are legit.

what i like to do is eat them for lunch, cuz it feels like a warm filling meal without the calories of meat. then for idnner you can have a REAL meal with meat without worrying about going over calorie limit.
>>
>>17811013
>>17811013
what about feeling hungry an hour after eating just veggies? i feel like i havent eaten anything when i do that.
also im going to admit that im too lazy to workout and i probably deserve to be a fatty. the only weightloss ive had is when i starve myself. which is bad apparently?
>>
>>17811323

>what baout feeling hungry an hour after eating just veggies

have you weighed your veggies? one thing to keep in mind is that humans respond more to the weight of the food more than the amount.

meat is more dense. veggies are not. a pound of veggies is a LOT more than a pound of chicken.

so if you're concerned. try weighing your veggies. how much does that weight compared to say, a bowl of pasta? probably a lot less. so up the amount of veggies.

heres the thing, if you're hungry you can always eat more vegetables. its not like vegetables magically disappear once they go down your throat. you are hungry cuz you need more, not cuz you want different food.

unless its a craving. in which case, you gotta deal and try to find substitutes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.