[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treating a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: If-you-arent-treating-her.jpg (18KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
If-you-arent-treating-her.jpg
18KB, 500x266px
How do you treat girls around their 20s? Like I don't wanna be super nice and be a bitch boy to them and I don't mean a girlfriend or anything, I just mean in general treating girls who are random people in my life or my friend. I always felt like if I am super nice and whatever they will walk all over me and I will be a bitch who gets nothing in return.
>>
>>17810614
Just imagine for a second that they are people and treat them accordingly.
>>
>>17810629
No I get it, but your suppose to treat girls differently. In a nicer sense then a guy I thought
>>
>>17810663
Not really. Obviously you need to slightly alter your approach to every person but that goes to boy and girls the same.

Your 30 year old married friend probably doesn't want to hear about your jerking off to your waifu, whether it's a he or she, while your 20 year old one friend, might find it interesting. At the same time, talking about politics with an 18 year old will be a pain, again, whether it's a girl or a boy.

Why the fuck would you treat the girls nicer?
>>
>>17810689
Because they respond to it better then just being an asshole
>>
>>17810768
Why does it have to be either extreme?
>>
>>17810768

You haven't seen shit then faggot
>>
Treat them with genuine unselfish love. Treat all people with love.
>>
>>17810614
It's already been said, but just treat them like a human. Age may play a factor depending on maturity, but treating them like they are just another person seems to work just fine. Don't put them on a pedestal because you'll look like a bitch and they'll treat you like one. Don't act like an asshole or you'll be treated like one.

This really isn't that tough.
>>
You gotta be kinda a dick, but able to show compassion. Meet a middle ground. All the girls that I've been slightly dickish too always crawled back for more.

Unless the girl is really shy, of course
>>
>>17810768
THAN*
>>
>>17810614
If you're too nice and never call out on her bull shit, she's going to feel like you're putting her on a pedestal. "Treating" a girl "right" implies that you are the best of both worlds. Firm, yet soft. Make her feel wanted in bed, and make her feel respected. People in general respect honest opinions. When you always agree and always pamper, it comes off as fake or insincere.
>>
>>17810614

i think the problem is you are looking for something in return.

the best way to treat someone is with the respect you treat them.

the problem is you are basically treating being nice as currency. you are what they call the 'nice slut'.

guys dont want to date a slut, but they want to date a girl who will put out for them.

likewise girls dont want to date a guy who is nice to all girls. why? because that means they are not special. everyone regardless of gender wants their partner to treat them special.

so if you go around treating each girl like they're special, none of them are. its why the 'nice guy' thing is a problem.

treat all girls the same way you treat guys. they arent as rational, and thats okay. but treat them like guys anyway.

but if a girl IS special to you, go for it. dont hit on every reasonably attractive girl. get to see if they are worth dating before you decide you'd be happy to date them. take back your balls.
>>
Be kinda a cocky dick, but in a funny way
>>
>>17810614
Read the art of seduction by Robert green, after that pandora's box by Vin DiCarlo, it is the single most effective ebook I've ever read and really changed my views on man women relations
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.