[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on finding and dating single moms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480521746360.jpg (35KB, 233x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480521746360.jpg
35KB, 233x554px
Advice on finding and dating single moms
>>
>>17810605
Why?
>>
>>17810624
Maybe he wants the mom and the daughter haha
>>
>>17810624

Cause single moms get it. They've been there you know.
>>
Yeah.

Don't
>>
Craigslist. F4m. Plenty of 40+ on there in need of pipework.
>>
>>17810605
I advise you not because you may have that "milf" fantasy and it's not worth it. You may not know why their real husband left them(or he must have died) and these "single moms" could even lie to make them appear sympathetic to you of their life.

If you really wish to, just be very cautious, talk to them a lot, date them for longer periods of time(this is efficient so that you can analyze her behavior and other manners and you can even dump her if you think she had lied about a particular thing or some stuff.) then make a move and this move should be marrying her.

Something to add.
If they have a kid(s), you should be gaining their trust and that is by a lot. I say this, because you are going to be their step dad and never be that abusive step dad and don't fuck things up.
>>
>>17810780
You seem very profound in this matter. Did you marry a single mom?
>>
>>17810793
2 of my friends married a single mom and one really had that milf fetish and this same guy later found her cheating with a lady next door.

The other guy lives just fine and he's a stepdad of a 2 year old.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.