[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so fucking confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1535.jpg (56KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
56KB, 640x620px
I need advice I'm so confused...

i met a great girl, this girl was practically throwing herself at me. I really liked her. But for personal issues, I told her that I'm not ready for a girlfriend. I felt pressured and nervous, and just other things on my mind. She told me she didn't mind and that she wanted to be with me and work through the issues. I couldn't do it... so I ended things....

So I got what I want, no girlfriend. Right?

But now, I've just been feeling weird all week. It's a strange feeling. I think about her sometimes. And I also just feel overall frustrated. I don't know what this is.

What the fuck is going on..
>>
>>17810601

You missed your chance and are retarded.
>>
Yeah, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17810611
What is going on is that you know you missed your chance and are retarded.
>>
Dummeh.
>>
>>17810607
>>17810615

Yeah I fucking know that

But why do I keep having this feeling of "I shouldn't have a girlfriend" when girls show interest in me. But then feel weird later on??
>>
>>17810626
Do you feel you're not "boyfriend material", but at the same time lose opportunities to have one?

In other words, do you think a girl who gets into a relationship with you would eventually regret it due to certain things about you? Like, say, you have no job, or maybe no car, maybe still live with parents, anything of that nature that may be embarrassing but she'd eventually come to know about?
>>
>>17810633

>Do you feel you're not "boyfriend material", but at the same time lose opportunities to have one?

YES

>do you think a girl who gets into a relationship with you would eventually regret it due to certain things about you?

YES

>Like, say, you have no job, or maybe no car, maybe still live with parents, anything of that nature that may be embarrassing but she'd eventually come to know about?

well life wise I'm decently successful, I have a good paying job, I've traveled around the world, and I'm pursuing my dream career at the moment.

But I just think a girl wouldn't like me for habits. and I just feel like I'm one of those people not meant for Love or relationship. Other people deserve that before me
>>
>>17810646
Okay, what kind of habits do you have that you feel are detrimental to a relationship?

Also, you shouldn't say that about yourself. Everybody deserves somebody.
>>
>>17810652

>Okay, what kind of habits do you have that you feel are detrimental to a relationship?

1. I don't celebrate or participate in holidays.
2. I don't like cuddling
3. Sometimes I get in a sort of "zoned out" mindset and just like, reflect on both good and bad experiences from the past and learn from them. But I'm very quiet when I get in this mood and I'm not talkative at all
4. I'm a pretty skinny guy, so I'm not very attractive. The only thing I have going for me is girls always compliment my Blue Eyes. But that's it, otherwise I'm not very good.

There is a lot more reasons Tbh

>everybody deserves somebody

I truly don't believe that. I saw a anon post this video on another thread. Even tho he's a comedian, it makes so much sense.

https://youtu.be/iqITqRWhpxg
>>
>>17810683

Oh, no, I'm aware not everyone "gets" a girlfriend or whatever. But "deserve" and "get" are two different things. Just that I think everyone should have someone else that makes them happy.

As for the habits...
1.That's less of a big deal than you think.
2.Better get used to it, unless you can convince her you just have really bad personal space problems because that's the first thing people think.
3. Everyone has days like that, maybe not for the same reasons, but, they do. It's called a being moody.
4. Why's that matter if she was all over you? Clearly she found you attractive. Also, I know girls who have said verbatim they like skinny guys. That's a "type" people look for.
>>
>>17810706

I still don't feel comfortable with the idea of having a girlfriend. something about it doesn't feel right. and I don't mean that girl specifically, I mean overall.

But what's weird is since I pushed her away, I just feel weird and spaced. It's a conflicting feeling
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.