[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she ever coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Asking this out of curiosity, because she dumped me back in September, said she didn't love me anymore, and we havents spoken since. I've ghosted her online an everything. I have this ery feeling that the second she gets wind of me being with someone else she's going to try an pop up again. Anybody else had a similar experience?
>>
>>17810435

If she broke up with you because she didn't love you anymore then I highly doubt she will come running back just because you have someone new. If you're dating someone new JUST to get back at her or in hopes of her finding out so she might reach out then you're really fucking up.

It's a wait and see game, at least if she does message you for whatever reason you get the benefit of shutting her down, never go back to someone like that.
>>
>>17810450
I'm not wanting her to come back at all. I'm not gonna trust somebody who can fall out of love that easily overnight.
>>
>>17810461

Well then I would say you have nothing to worry about, if she did try to come back you will know its out of jealousy or the feeling of replacement not because she actually wants you. But it would take a pretty shitty person to do that, I trust you didn't date someone with the capacity to do that.
>>
>>17810435
Are you me?

>Date girl in September
>Great for 3 weeks
>Starts to break down a bit
>She ends it start of october
>I ghost her, unfollow her and block her on everything
>Literally this saturday out of the blue, she adds me on snapchat, possibly because I change my instagram page to private instead of open (I know she used to browse my instagram because she liked one of my pics after we broke up)
>Haven't spoken even though she's been uploading pics of her and another guy

this girl is an attention whore though, she hates not getting attention so i'm gonna keep ignoring her
>>
>>17810501
Not even close

>Date a girl when she was 14, now she's 17
>Great for 2 years
>Decides one day she wants to break up
>Doesn't have a reason, just wants someone new
>I ghost her and she gets pissed off
>Haven't spoken since.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.