[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rave sluts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0770.jpg (18KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
18KB, 236x315px
My girlfriend wears little to nothing at raves, thong, fishnets, bra and shoes are it. Am I just being a possessive asshole or is this crossing the line? I feel pretty torn on this. On one hand hey, do what you want I trust you. I have faith. But on the other hand why the fuck do you have to show your ass to a few hundred random strangers?
>>
>>17810084
>But on the other hand why the fuck do you have to show your ass to a few hundred random strangers?

For attention. It's up to you if you want this kind of girlfriend.
>>
File: 1392195556390.gif (3MB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
1392195556390.gif
3MB, 320x291px
>>17810084

>Am I just being a possessive asshole or is this crossing the line?

She's into raves. People at raves dress skimpy and ridiculously. Its apart of the culture, for whatever reason. If your girlfriend is dressing like this just for fun, you trust her and she isn't off hitting on other guys then I don't get why it would upset you. I mean, it wouldn't upset me. Thats just me, personally.

Other people seeing your girlfriend's buttcheeks doesn't make her any less your girlfriend. There'a million girls at these festivals dressed in fairy costumes and push up bras. Its the thing. Like I said, I don't get it, but it is what it is.

Its a kid thing and she'll eventually grow out of it but for now she's hot, she likes to dance and have fun with a bunch of drugged up faggots.

Either accept her for what she is or move on to someone with more reserved, well clothed hobbies.
>>
>>17810088
She's a bad ass. Has helped more than anything. And I intend to marry the fuck out of her. She claims it's because it gets so fucking hot there. Which I guess I understand. But holy fuck. A thong and a bra?
>>
lol you know it gets hot when you rave & roll so hard, why are you complaining about your girlfriend dressing skimpy at a rave? complain when you see her getting fingered by a guy for free lights.
>>
>>17810099
Good point. The whole thing is the attention whoring. I can understand a bit but roles reversed actual situation I do bodybuilding competitions.

She asked me not to wear the spedo man thong that is normal. (Not really thong, just spandex briefs) And wear knee length trunks instead. It seems pretty one sided. Especially since she invited me initially but changed her mind before the issue even arose.
>>
>>17810110
what kind of cuck are you?

shes dressing like a whore and telling you what to wear?

trust your instincts. dont apologize for your feelings.
>>
considering their isnt a shortage that go in just pasties i suggest you stfu.

also

> thong, fishnets, bra and shoes are it

so she's wearing MORE than you would wear at the beach. holy free the nipple has gone to far this time. how are we going to put a lid on such immodesty.

christ youre a faggot
>>
Fuck it. Thanks 4chan for reminding me who the fuck I am. Why the fuck do I care? At the end of the day it's my dick in her ass not mushroom bill or fucking shaggy's. Nvm all that shit from before. I'm gonna go wake her up with dick.
>>
>>17810084
What you girlfriend's boyfriend thinks about that?
>>
>>17810110
>wants to dress like a slut
>doesn't want you to dress like a slut

One of these things is not like the other
>>
File: SmugRodger.png (1MB, 918x739px) Image search: [Google]
SmugRodger.png
1MB, 918x739px
>>17810084
>>17810094
>>17810110
>>17810122

My native board is /r9k/, and I only ever come here to laugh at you lot on /adv/, and boy are you delivering today. This is golden
>>
>>17810084

>Dating a rave girl.
>Dating a rave girl when you're obviously the jealous type.

>>17810094
>And I intend to marry the fuck out of her.

>Falling in love with the rave girl when you are the jealous type.

>>17810110

>Falling in love with the rave girl when you're the jealous type than blindly ignoring massive amounts of hypocrisy.

OP.
You knew what you were getting in to.
>>
>>17810093
Good response, nice to see someone that's not an insecure retard on here.
>>
>>17810176
This board is only good for entertainment anyway. Mentally ill people giving each other shitty advice is pretty funny.
>>
The way a girl dresses (even if shes taken) is mostly a self esteem thing. Unless shes spreading her ass in the middle of the floor, you shouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>17810094
This is bullshit. She'd be cooler in a breezy cotton sundress or some cotton shorts with a loose shirt without bra than she is in what you described.

She's at least a little exhibitionist.

>>17810110
Also this is an easy argument, of course, that she's being hypocritical.

>>17810117
A difference is that at the beach everyone is near naked. She's going to stand out at an event even if she's not the only one dressed like this.
Besides, most women don't wear a bikini bottom that actually shows the full ass cheeks but I feel that's a technicality at this point.
>>
>>17810093
>she likes to dance and have fun with a bunch of drugged up faggots
because she is the same. OP's problem is he believes she is different from all the rest. He has to accept this is the woman he chose to be in a relationship with. People go to raves to participate in that form of debauchery, the anything goes freedom of it all. People can live the life they choose but those around them have to be honest with themselves and admit they are powerless.
>>
>>17810122
but OP it is not only your dick in her, people dress like this to attract and for easy access.
>>
>>17810084
this is her form of entertainment, her attire is the costume. She participates in every aspect so don't be naive. If you were into guns and go to the shooting range you don't stand there and not put bullets in the gun. You immerse yourself in every aspect of the experience. She dresses this way to fit in, she does the drugs for the experience to fit in, she loves everyone for the experience and to fit in, she feels people up and gets felt up and part of the experience and to fit in and if genitals are involved occasionally she goes with it for the experience and to fit in. Why do it otherwise. For someone to think she stands in a corner as an observer is naive.
>>
>>17810176
>/r9k/
>laughing at other people
Lol
>>
>>17810233

Would you care to elaborate?
>>
What country are you in OP?
>>
>>17810243
Assburgers
>>
>>17810254

No go on, you imply that /r9k/ either shouldn't, or has no reason to laugh at other people.

As I said before, I'm from /r9k/ and I find /adv/ to be a fucking hilarious basketcase.
>>
>>17810212
hey retard miss job ignoring the rest of the post. there isnt a shortage of girls going to raves wearing LESS than what op described.

>most women don't wear a bikini bottom that actually shows the full ass cheeks
boo hoo, its an ass
>>
>>17810084
get a new/different girl/type of girl. There's a few drugs that are usually abundant at raves and If she's ever alone and takes one she's very likely to just fuck a random dude in the bathroom
>>
>>17810275
>If she's ever alone and takes one she's very likely to just fuck a random dude in the bathroom
Funny. I fucked two friends in the bathroom, both bent over side by side, were laughing and kissing each other as I pounded on one then the other. One of the stupid bitches had on a wedding ring.
>>
>>17810084

This who thread is so kek worthy.

OP is a cuck, even by /adv/ standards
>>
Where I live people don't dress so exhibitionist at raves, sure, it can get hot as fuck in there especially when you are on drugs and I personally take off my shirt pretty much every time, moreso now that its winter and I dont want to be wearing a soaked shirt when I exit the club at 6AM in the cold.

If most girls really dress like that at raves where you live it's normal, if she's one of a very few it's not. All women like attention but this doesn't mean she will cheat on you, only you can be the judge of that. She will attract male attention but women are not like us and they can completely block out any other men if they are genuine people and are committed to their relationship.

What I would suggest is to:
1) Stop showing jealousy as women find it the ultimate sign of weakness on a man, and a lot of it will make her WANT to cheat on/leave you because of their fucked up biological programming
2) Use your own good judgement and see if this is too much for you, if it is, leave her and find someone else
>>
File: 1467501551983.png (435KB, 1000x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1467501551983.png
435KB, 1000x1349px
>>17810084
It's fine, but I wouldn't put up with it personally.

Nah, what the hell am I saying? Red flag, jump ship OP.
>>
She might've already cheated on you. Red Flag OP
>>
>>17810176
To be fair, this board is 90% "I want girl/guy to like me," problems.
When a fellow actually has a real problem no one seems to help to much
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.