[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478550618015.jpg (155KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1478550618015.jpg
155KB, 1024x752px
So I recently found out that my girlfriend is into rape/being forced (consensually ofc; yes I know that's contradictory). She prefers to use condoms but I know it wouldn't be the end of the world (for her; we talked about it) even though she's a bit reluctant.

I'm planning on randomly forcing myself on her one day soon. Is it a good idea to just go bareback? Also how effective is plan B?
>>
>>17810046
End of the world without one*
>>
This isnt something you just spring on someone. Stuff like a safety word is important for a reason.
>>
>>17810059
She told me she's into this stuff though. Of course you have to gauge the mood beforehand, but how exactly do you rape-play while not forcing it?
>>
>>17810059
Also yes we do have safe-words
>>
>>17810046

>She prefers to use condoms

>Is it a good idea to just go bareback?

You don't hear so good do you.
>>
>>17810046
>>17810065
If you have safe-words and you're SURE she remembers them, (my girl sometimes forgets), then spring it whenever you want, yeah.
>>
>>17810080
She's not fully against bareback, but where's the fun in rape-play if you don't force something?

>>17810081
Yeah gonna remind her before we meet up next

Just hope plan-b works properly
>>
>>17810083

>where's the fun in rape-play if you don't force something?

There is a difference between forcing her to do things she has predetermined are ok within the scope of her fantasy and forcing her to do things she has explicitly stated she would rather not do.

I get the feeling you don't really understand how this fantasy thing works.
>>
>>17810097
Her exact words were "I wouldn't mind it"
The only real concern here is avoiding s pregnancy
>>
Plan b works as you'd expect it to

Take it within 3 days

If she's at all sensitive to hormonal birth control, she's probably gonna have a bad time

Do you know for sure she'd want to take it afterward? That's something you really don't want to just assume
>>
>>17810046
Most women have this fantasy.

Use a condom but rough her up a little (rough on a woman's scale). Pin her against a wall or pull her arms around her back.
>>
>>17810299
Yes

>>17810770
Yeah I plan on it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.