[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell gf that I love her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: doit.jpg (12KB, 258x275px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
12KB, 258x275px
Hey guys
I have a date in a restaurant on friday evening with my gf and I'm ready to tell her that I love her. What's the best way to say it?
>>
>>17810010
Interpretive dance
>>
>>17810010
Smoke signals
>>
>>17810012
>>17810018
I wish I knew how to do that. normalfag here
>>
>>17810010
Be straight forward, lay it all on the line. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
>>
>>17810069
>Be straight forward
any practical advice?
>>
>>17810077
articulate the point in the least generic, cliched way you can.
>>
>>17810010

I honestly think you're better off showing it without saying the words until she says it first. Yeah it sounds petty but it really is a power thing, if you tell her she will feel like you are more invested then she is.

If you give her all the signs otherwise, make her feel good, be romantic etc she should be headed towards saying it too.
>>
>>17810077
>>17810085
There's no practical advice we can give, you just have to fucking say it. Don't make a big deal out of it, at some point just grab her hand, look her in the eyes and say "I love you".

Be prepared for the possibility that she might not be ready to say it back right now, but that doesn't mean she'll never be ready to say it. It's about communicating how you feel, not about her response.
>>
>>17810089
>without saying the words until she says it first
I was under the impression that men "are supposed to say it first". She's a kind of an old-fashioned girl so I feel like she's waiting for me to say it first. That's fine with me. On our last date she asked me if I had feelings for her, and it was obvious that she was expecting me to tell her that I love her and she would have said it back. I didn't say it at that moment though because I wanted to tell her on my own.
>>
>>17810112

Okay well in that case if she is giving you all the signals and seems like you light up her world then go ahead. I'd just be wary saying it until you're positive they feel the same.
>>
>>17810120
>I'd just be wary saying it until you're positive they feel the same
I am positive. I'm just trying to figure out how to go about actually saying it
>>
What do you mean how to tell your gf that you love her are you fucking retarded how is she even your gf
>>
>>17810077
>take a breath
>open your mouth
>make specific sounds come out of it
What the fuck, do you really need a tutorial on how to say those words?
>>
>>17810241
dude you're a fucking tripfag, stfu
>>
File: j71UWKe.gif (364KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
j71UWKe.gif
364KB, 350x350px
>>17810284
At least I can say "I love you" to someone without being a bitch about it.
>>
>>17810292
what's your point
you're still a tripfag
>>
File: 1474972125694s.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1474972125694s.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>17810467
What's your point?
>mu mu mu mu mu muh t-tripfag
Seriously, my dude? Seriously?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.