[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell in love with someone in my dreams last night and when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tired-sleep-120995574.jpg (83KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tired-sleep-120995574.jpg
83KB, 500x333px
I fell in love with someone in my dreams last night and when I woke up (obviously) they weren't there.

I have reason to believe this was a composite of several people I've known in my life and not someone real.

I also have reason to believe that this is due to my extreme loneliness and social isolation.

But I still feel as though I really met the love of my life in some chance encounter last night and that I'll never see them again, because it wasn't real. I'm heartbroken, pls halp D:
>>
>>17809827
Help with what? In a few weeks you probably wont be able to remember exactly what they looked like
>>
>>17809827
I've had dreams of having an intense connection with an individual that doesn't exist. It felt amazing and so intense. I kept thinking about her after I woke up, even hoped to see her again and continue this in a lucid dream if I could get one.

While I didn't forget about her, the feeling just went away. I don't really care about the dream anymore but it was a cool experience. It was only one dream because I didn't succeed in seeing her again.

It makes me sad to know that people out there feel the way you do. I don't have much advice but don't feel bad and don't feel lonely. The atmosphere/feelings from the dream were with me for a day or few, but they eventually disappeared so same will probably happen for you.
>>
>>17809855
Love is about more than looks, anon

>>17809866
>cool experience
>don't feel bad and don't feel lonely
ye, ur right anon. I am amazed that firstly it's possible but secondly that it's not a unique phenomena then again nothing is

Rationally, of course, I can recognize that it's ridiculous and already details of the dream are fading, though part of me wishes I could have preserved it

Allow me to put it another way: it's as if my mind created and introduced me to the "perfect" person for me to fall in love with, and it's the knowledge that I will never meet such a person as they literally do not exist which is devastating.

Maybe a decade or so I had a similar dream with an incredibly rare (vinyl) record, which again, when I woke up didn't exist.

Objects of desire and the loss thereof
>>
>>17809827
I've had similar experience.

You will get over it in a few days.
>>
Had a dream like this when I was a teen. Girl of my dreams meets me on a roaring coast at night. I like to think these are signs of love's shadow. Who knows what's around the corner?
>>
I have those dreams occasionally. It happens dude. Sorry
>>
>>17809827
the only way I have gotten over people is to get laid with other people.
>>
When I was a teen I had a seriously hardcore reccurring dream where this really hyper irritating girl would snap in what ever was goin on, and harass the fuck out of me until I lost it and just fucked her silly.

Went on until I was 19 even well into a long term fuck buddy relationship that ended during college. Then I wrote a novel series with that annoying rape fantasy chick that I never plan to publish but continue to write since 2011... Oh fucking well guess I took advantage of the inspiration from an otherwise bullshit unconscious rendering of some teenage horniness.

you dont have to force yourself to forget, just know its a dream and masturbate yourself cold and dry so you can start your fucking day. Or do what ever you want hell check yourself into an indefinite stay psyche ward and just live with that dream for eternity who cares.
>>
>>17809827
Your "I have reason to believe"s are all correct. You have analyzed what happened quite accurately. The thing to take away from your dream is a conscious awareness of your hunger for love and a determination to go out and look for someone in the real world you can feel that way about. The perfect person of your dream does not exist because he/she WAS a composite. But someone you can feel that way about IS out there somewhere. Go find him/her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.