[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this bitch into me or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 868.jpg (32KB, 576x580px) Image search: [Google]
868.jpg
32KB, 576x580px
>Talk to this girl a bunch
>Made out once
>Text her ask her if she want to hang out
>Says next week
>Ask next week
>Says no
>Ask again the week after
>Says no again
>"Accidentally run into her"
>She talks to me a lot
>She says she will text me when she's free next week

Not sure if she said she would see me next week as a form of letting me down easy and she will just never text me again or because she actually wants to.
>>
No. Girls don't like guys who can't take a hint
>>
>>17809610
Shit you really think so?
>>
>>17809612
I know so
>>
File: 1473621343129.jpg (77KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473621343129.jpg
77KB, 422x600px
>>17809617
Well 4chan is probably one of the worst places to go for advice on women, so the opposite is probably true.

Or I'm just such a beta cuck faggot that I really can't take a hint.
>>
>>17809621
>Wishful Thinking: The Post
You're an absolute retard if you actually think she's interested in you. No girl says no THREE TIMES to spending time with a guy she likes.
>>
File: IMG_1315 2.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1315 2.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>>17809625
>No girl says no THREE TIMES to spending time with a guy she likes.
I know that's why I feel like she isn't interested. But when I talk to her she only sends positive signals like complimenting me and shit. But I sadly know you are right. I am just a lonely beta robot who will have to spend the rest of his days lurking 4chan...alone.

At least I still got my loli hentai
>>
>>17809636
If she's into you she WILL make time for you.

Move on
>>
>>17809644

Yup. This just in: women have more interests in men other than getting fucked. She likes you as a person thats why she isnt being a total bitch. Shes too nice of a person to tell you straight up so shes trying to shake you the polite way and you just are not getting the fucking hint.
>>
>>17809654
You think I can get myself into the friendzone then?

I'm okay with that because she said she would hook me up with a job.
>>
>>17809609
You don't have her attention bro

you need to capture that shit and be more important than her other shit she's bumping you for

would you ever hang out with someone you'd rather be doing something else in the same time?
>>
>>17809662
You're already there, m8. Assuming she does actually want you around and isn't just saying this shit.
>>
>>17809666
>You don't have her attention bro
Well how do I do that?

Nice trips btw
>>
>>17809671
Jesus Christ. She's. Not. Interested. She won't ever be interested, no matter what grand gestures you make and no matter how desperate you get.
>>
File: 1475900927764.jpg (117KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475900927764.jpg
117KB, 500x281px
>>17809683
After Trump gets inaugurated I can just grab her by the pussy
>>
>>17809610
Fuck this form of hint. Seriously, the entire gender needs to collectively disown it.
>>
>>17809683
I've heard from married men that they started off bugging the girl CONSTANTLY.

"They want you to bug em"

So who are you to say for sure there's a 'won't ever'?
>>
>>17809654
>Yup. This just in: women have more interests in men other than getting fucked.
What is this projecting nonsense? Who said anything like this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.