[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to this qt asian exchange student in my class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479179530175.jpg (155KB, 638x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479179530175.jpg
155KB, 638x644px
How do I talk to this qt asian exchange student in my class?

She speaks with a pretty heavy accent
>>
>>17809569
Ask her how she feels about gooks getting heated up to 10 thousand
>>
>>17809574
but thats racist
>>
She is foreign. She had different custom. Might be still a virgin because of her customs.
If you just want sex, pick a different girl. Asian girls are really modest about sex . Modest about sex means that she won't give you any pussy for 5 months or more, can be until marriage.
Asian girls get married fast because they think they 24+ is too old to get married and not a lot op men would like them.

If you want sex, pick bad girl to have it.

If you want real love, stop thinking about the D to get touched.
>>
>>17809569
Treat her like a sister

It's like friendzone, except you choose it first and you're related.

Try to develop an incest fetish if you can.

Field out how her surroundings are -- circle of influence/friendship and break in

Get to the point where you have rapport with playful touching, like a lot.

Also what kind of asian?
>>
>>17809628
WHAT IS WITH THESE SORT OF RESPONSES TO PEOPLE ASKING FOR COURTSHIP ADVICE.

Not everyone is just out for sex. This is so fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>17809628
i just thought she was a qt and potential gf material also im a bit of a weeb

>>17809646
not sure what kind of asian desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.