[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precarious situations to put one of my girls in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-29-21-06-14.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-29-21-06-14.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Having fun messing around with this girl, had her go the whole day today with "slut" written on her abdomen in lipstick. Thinking of having her wear a loose skirt/dress with no underwear on and a buttplug in all day next and just looking for more ideas on things like that to do next? Pic related & is technically sfw for a blue board
>>
why do you people think covering some nipples and not showing any actual genitalia equals safe for work?

safe for work does not mean censored. safe for work means if your boss saw it, you won't get fired.

you can easily be fired for something like that. jesus christ you're an idiot.
>>
>>17809086
Wow thanks for the info bud, I've learnt something today.

While we're at it do you have any suggestions for me regarding my original request?
>>
>>17809099
Woops, name from another thread pls ignore
>>
no, i don't, because this thread doesn't belong here. try /soc/. or /r9k/. i'm sure they would love to give you suggestions.
>>
>>17809060
Sounds like you've already got a pretty good idea. After that you could try the classic cutoff T-Shirt (No Bra), and add on something creative based on her habits (does she have a job? Is she visiting relatives/friends?) Think like that and I'm sure you'll figure something out.
>>
>>17809115
I'm not familiar with the cut off tshirt what's that?
>>17809112
>r9k having positive experiences with women
>ever going to the cespool reeking of the desperation for validation.
No thanks, I like you guys way more
>>
>>17809125
Take a t-shirt, cut it off somewhere definitely immodest, but not something that could outright warrant action from others (have her stretch a bit, see if you can get it to just expose the crest of flesh beneath the breast but no more), and wear that with no bra. Depending on what she does during the day this ranges in how *dangerous* it is. Kinda like the pic I attached, but much looser, it'll brush against the breasts and not at all be tight-fitting (unless you'd prefer her nips be on display, that's up to you).
>>
>>17809158
So like cut it right underneath her breast, and then if she were to raise her hand it would show some areola and maybe nipple?
>>
>>17809170
If you wanna do that yeah. You can always cut it as short as you want whenever you want, it really depends on how much you want to show, and when you want it to.
>>
>>17809182
Hmm thanks man I appreciate it
>>
>>17809194
No problem, let us know how it goes or something.
>>
>>17809200
Yeah sure let me know if you think up anything else
>>
>>17809207
There are some other pretty great ideas out there, but the best ones are situational, so it'll be mostly up to you to adapt something as an opportunity comes along. Good luck though mate.
>>
>>17809255
is there like a forum or something for that kinda stuff?
>>
>>17809282
Hundreds, honestly. You can try just googling for common interests, there're whole boards out there for this kind of thing, (ranging from *wholesome* stuff like http://forums.sexyandfunny.com/showthread.php?t=108562&page=1 to much more serious sub/dom relationship advice forums). The internet's a beautiful place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.