[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation for working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I found a problem with myself recently. I have no desire to work for others. Like I don't want to work my ass off, come home tired and whatever making other people shit tons of money, but im not smart enough to start a business for myself. The only thing I can think of is changing my mindset on this, like I know i need money for food, and life and whatever but regardless I still don't want to work really hard for someone else to make money.
>>
>>17809032
Bump
>>
You need to change your mindset that you're not smart enough

it takes guts and experience to start a buisness more than intelligence. Knowledge can be outsourced
>>
>>17809032
Niggers deserve the mercy of complete extermination.
>>
>>17809032

you will likely never get over this. its something people think about a lot. but like you said, you have no choice.

the woman being raped cant stop being rapedj ust cuz she doesn't want to be raped.

nor can she stop guys from just hitting on her. it is a fact of life. and unless you have the resources to get out of it, its something you just hate the rest of your life without doing anythign about it.

in truth, this is part of being an adult. people say we can have whate ver we want but thats not true. there are certain things we can't change, and we can't change how we feel about them. so its something that just bugs us.

think of it like your sister. a permanent installation in your life that you cant change no matter how you feel about her.

that being said, just keep hopping around til youfind a job you like. i hated wokring at a restaurant. but i love managing a small business.
>>
>>17809242
but like even if I find something I like, ill use your example of managing a small business, your working your ass off and someone above you is making twice as much off of your work.
>>
>>17809032
You're just lazy and want to jump from the bottom to the top without effort. You think you're worth more that what they pay you. If you want to change your mindset, you need to accept reality for what it is or try to change it.
>>
>>17809353
I kinda understand, your saying I have to work to that point right? Its just hard because all I hear about it people getting fired and shit to save money and its demotivating me. Like my dads friend at work was there 20 years and got dropped because he was costing too much so they just got a random kid for cheaper.
>>
>>17809343

>but someones still making more than you.

in theory, yes. thats what i said: you wont escape that. i never claimed you would escape that. i said the best you can hope for is having a job that you enjoy DESPITE this.

that being siad, no the business manager does not make more than me. i mean there is a technical dollar amount that goes to his personal needs, but that covers his rent, bills, and medical issues.

the only disposable income (including his food) comes from his social security checks, cuz the business isn't in good shape. a lot better since ive taken over, but still not good enough that he has pocketed more than 500 dollars this year.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.