[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for taking a girls virginoty /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Any advice for taking a girls virginoty /adv/?
>>
>>17808925
Virginity, kill me
>>
>>17808925
use your penis
>>
>>17809092
very practical advice, OP i advise you to consider this.
>>
Start slow, communicate, relax and have fun, and I always recommend you use lube. Even if you think you don't need it, it just makes sure everything goes smoothly.

Also, there is no hymen like popular culture says. The hymen is a ring of tissue around the outside of the vagina that stretches to accommodate. They are no a third of the way in, and they do not cover the entrance except in very unusual circumstances. You will not have to "push through" anything.

Also, as a followup comment, pain and blood are a problem during sex, and not the norm for losing virginity. Any pain and blood are caused by going too fast and not giving the body time to accommodate, and dryness and tightness caused by nervousness/lack of arousal.

If you take your time, go slow, and use lube, there should be no pain or blood. And that is how it should be.
>>
>>17809129

Do you get your jollies off by just spouting SJW bullshit?

OP, the first time is going to suck, there are just no two ways around it. It will be a painful experience for her (and likely a bit of blood) but you can get around the awkwardness by checking with her constantly and making sure that she's cool with it. If there's no pain or blood she was not a virgin, full stop.
>>
>>17809159
Not him but my first time was great for both of us so you're wrong
>>
File: obama really seriously.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
obama really seriously.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>17809159
I have a medical background, and this is basic sexual anatomy. Nothing SJW about it.
>>
>>17809159
>falling for the alt right meme
>>
Read the Bible and stop destroying purity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.