[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lies!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I always find myself lying to people around me.
And nearly all of those lies aren't to hurt people, just to make myself seem more interesting or something similar.
Sometimes I fabricate a story to avoid an awkward silence or tell a lie just because.

And this put me through a lot of anxiety and self loathing.
>>
unless you're an extremely good liar and can make up really good fake stories, most people can tell you're lying.
>>
>>17808317
almost everything is based on lies now though and people don't seem to see through that stuff.

I mean, the real key is just appeal to their shitty ego and boost their shitty pride. the key to lying is to be a sycophant cunt sociopath faggot.
>>
>>17808317
>unless you're an extremely good liar and can make up really good fake stories
I'm, I've been doing it for years and I've become very good at it.
For example the other day a few co-workers asked me to come and play some football with them.
Honestly I don't like the game, I just lied and told them I have a knee problem because of an old car accident.
The same excuse I use for the reason why I don't own a car, "The pain in my knee prevents me from driving around" in reality I don't know how to drive in the first place, and I'm 26 yo.
>>
>>17808317
A good liar doesn't add lots of details to stories

just makes them plausible
>>
>>17808356

a good lie follows an embarrassing truths.
>>
Just stop.

Everyone knows you're doing it. Saying nothing is better than lying.

Love,

Former compulsive liar
>>
OP it isnt the quality in the technique of the lie that gives you away. Its the fact that you **always** have the perfect excuse for **everything**
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.