[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is "country"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: GEDC2126.jpg (1MB, 3362x2880px) Image search: [Google]
GEDC2126.jpg
1MB, 3362x2880px
I live in New Hampshire, I was born and raised here and often I hear girls say they're looking for a "country boy". Now, I hike a lot, I go for days sometimes. I start my fires with flint and steel, I have very in depth knowledge of survival in the woods. I've stitched my own hand shut after falling off a waterfall, I've hiked Mt Washington in winter by myself. Not to be boastful, but I"m kind of a rugged motherfucker. What the hell do I have to do to get the attention of these girls? Is it a problem I'm half Mexican in a majority white state? I'm starting to think these girls are not okay a brown man is more cowboy than their idea of a country guy. But please, what the hell is country? I apparently don't qualify.
>>
Do you have any experience working on a farm or ranch?
>>
I grew up next to an apple orchard, I had three years of raising honey bees by 13.
>>
By 'country' they mean 'boot club'. Your wardrobe consists of shitty camouflage pants and jacket, you always wear cowboy boots, even if you're out for groceries. You've got a John Deere hat with your fishing license stapled to the back, and every photo of you had a dead animal with you leaning over it.

I'm from PA and this is the literal definition of 'country' here. You don't want to be country, trust me.
>>
Poster above gets it.
We find this lack of logic in Australia and NZ too.

Girls say they want a country guy.
I grew up outside of the city, I've spent a huge amount of my spare time outdoors in parks and on reserves.
However I don't wear cammo or cowboy boots.
>>
>>17807414

if you spend more time inside than outside, you are not country.

if you dont throw barbeques, you are not country.

if you have an actual computer, you are not country.

girls dont care about your accomplishments outside cuz they dont see it. a guy coudl nto ahve done any of that but hes still country because his general lifestyle is outdoorsy.

the fact taht you are on 4chan says you're not really country.
>>
>>17807970
does posting from a smartphone in the woods not count as country?
>>
>>17808228

real country men dont bring their phones. or have phones. or stay close enough to the city that htey'd be able to 'post'.

the truth of hte matter is that you cant argue someone into believing you are country.
>>
File: 1473725076605.gif (4MB, 251x341px) Image search: [Google]
1473725076605.gif
4MB, 251x341px
>>17808257

real country men don't bang anyone without blood relation
>>
>>17808271

tell that to her. im a city boy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.