[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv. Need some not depressing advice. So in my country we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hey adv. Need some not depressing advice.
So in my country we have this thing where everybody dresses up on the first Friday of December, like everyone else does on Halloween. It's not reaaallyy Halloween, but kind of. People dress up. Not normally sluttily, though.
So what I want to do is dress up as Quiet.
I've been wanting to for about two years now.
I'm really hesitating though. Going out in public half naked is.. Eh. It won't be too cold that day, and I think I could look half decent.
I just hope people won't think of me badly for doing it.
Might post pics of what I have so far (I just need to buy her military stuff which I will on Wednesday if I do decide to cosplay her.)
>>
If you're going to dress slutty (which that is, very much so) then you have to own it.
You can't walk around trying to cover yourself up in embarrassment.
>>
>>17806855
own it? What do you mean?
>>
>>17806859
Be confident. Don't concern yourself with "what will people think".
If you do it you can't be hesitant about it.
>>
>>17806855
the only slutty thing is the thong, something about thongs being shown that high up is slutty, other than that its just a bikini top. post pics and we'll let you know if you pull it off or if you should dress like Otacons dead sister instead.
>>
>>17806865
ok so if I wear shorts like BRS wears or something then I should be fine? One on the left
>>
File: 1475811890782.jpg (32KB, 500x374px)
1475811890782.jpg
32KB, 500x374px
>>17806868
perfect,but I don't know your body type, just be sure to wear an appropriate size.
>>
File: Z9G1xNQ.jpg (2MB, 2998x4103px) Image search: [Google]
Z9G1xNQ.jpg
2MB, 2998x4103px
>>17806876
I'm not really a loli like BRS but I'm not really like Quiet either. Which is kind of why im self conscious ishhh.
Im going in this if I do decide to go + the military stuff.
Alsooo my hair's blonde so I don't know.
>>
>>17806877
Try asking Vivi
>>
>>17806880
?
>>
>>17806877
>Quiet being blonde
Stop this shit right now

Good body though
>>
>>17806883
Yea, when I first wanted to "cosplay" her, I had her exact colored hair.
Considering putting in some pigments or something temporarily to be brown again.

Yea but is body good enough for Quiet?
>>
>>17806877
I think you can pull it off, if anything try to get that tied together bikini look and iff you take any photos try to square your shoulders as if you were a soldier. Basically stand as tall as you can when taking pictures but don't over extend, this is hard to describe but by practicing in the mirror I think you'll understand what I mean.
>>
>>17806884
yeah use temp hair dye and i think you could pull it off
>>
>>17806890
Alright, thank you! I'll try to do something about the bra, by we'll see, it's a purple off black so that's also a problem.
I'm not allowed fake weapons so this advice will definitely help me me look ore soldier-like.
Thanks anon!
>>
>>17806908
I feel retarded honestly, my natural hair Color is literally Quiet's Color, but no I had to bleach it just to have to dye it again.
Doubt you guys would know, but any recommendations on temp hair dye? Any board on 4chan that knows? I tried googling, but it gave me semi permanent results at best
>>
>>17806884
Yeah don't be nervous about your body. I can't tell from that pic too well but it looks like you got some ab definition. If you work out that's only gonna be a plus for onlookers.

But like others have already said a lot, you need to be confident to really play a good Quiet cosplay. I mean let's be real here, that was Kojima's intention. When you break it down, Quiet's character was an attention whore at maximum. A personification of everything SJWs hate about seeing women in games.

>took showers in front of a bunch of dudes more than half naked
>sat with her ass up on helicopter rides
>behaved when commanded by men to do things that may have been an inconvenience for her
>never bitched or complained, but fell in love with the main character

Confident, Lewd, and stoic. What a weird combination.
>>
>>17806930
Yea, I do have abs to some extent. Heh, I don't really work out, I'm just lucky to have such a body structure no matter what I eat or do. M-muh genetics.

Yea, I can do that. Fake it until you make it right?
I'm sure this will also give me confidence for other things in life.

Thanks anon!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.